Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

A 39-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a fire in the 15th century cathedral in the French city of Nantes that blew out stained glass windows and destroyed the grand organ, TV channel LCI reported on Sunday.

Man in custody after Nantes cathedral fire - French TV
Fire at the Cathedral of Saint Pierre and Saint Paul in Nantes

Fire at the Cathedral of Saint Pierre and Saint Paul in Nantes

The man, a Rwandan refugee, worked as a volunteer for the cathedral and had been in charge of locking up the building on Friday night, LCI said, citing prosecutor Pierre Sennes.

Sennes said the man in custody was being held to clear up inconsistencies in his schedule.

I think it's no coincidence they are putting the nationality and status of the arrested individual even though he might be innocent as no proper investigation has been done yet.

It is clear they are trying to provoke the public for hate towards the immigrants.

My final view is that again this whole thing can be some sort of distraction for the public. While people will be focused on grief of losing such a building with grand historical/spiritual value together with hating people who caused this, they might lose the sight of something else.

As always be on guard and keep yours open. No bias, no expectations. Just be open-minded.

As always be on guard and keep yours open. No bias, no expectations. Just be open-minded.

Indeed. One of the officials of the church vouched for the arrested man's innocence.

The 39-year-old migrant detained following the blaze, according to French reports, worked for the diocese, and was angry over difficulties he had been having with his expired visa — although the authorities have cautioned against leaping to conclusions about his involvement in the fire.

Prosecutors said it would be "premature and hasty" to brand the migrant, who was apparently responsible for locking the cathedral up the day before the fire, as an arsonist.

It appears he was taken into custody because there are inconsistencies in his timetable — but Nantes public prosecutor Pierre Sennès has stressed that this is "normal procedure" and that, so far, the authorities are not working under the assumption that he started the blaze.

Jean-Charles Nowak, a clerk at the cathedral, has defended the unnamed migrant, saying he "adores" the building.

"I don't believe for a second that he could have set the cathedral on fire," Nowak said

SOTT commented:
It sounds like they're dangling this man as a fall-guy, for now, in order to gaslight the population into privately thinking "I knew it had to be a foreigner," while, of course, it probably wasn't him - though he may have unwittingly allowed the actual perpetrators to sneak in and do their wicked deed.

Indeed. One of the officials of the church vouched for the arrested man's innocence.

Nantes cathedral fire may be accidental: French minister
July 21, 2020 - There is nothing to suggest at this stage that a fire in the 15-century cathedral in the western French city of Nantes was started deliberately, France’s interior minister said on Tuesday.

“At this hour, nothing suggests that this is a criminal act,” Gerald Darmanin told lawmakers in parliament. “An investigation has been opened. It could be that this was accidental.”

Christianity and our identity is under attack. At it's current rate 10% of its churches in France will be demolished before 2030. While many of it's cathedrals are continuous being set on fire.

In addition, more than 5,000 French churches are threatened because of their decaying structures. 875 France's churches were vandalized in 2018. In 2019, 1,052 anti-Christian acts took place.

"Every day, at least two churches are profaned", French MP Valerie Boyer told the Sun.

Dalil Boubakeur, rector of the Grand Mosque in Paris and the president of the French Council of Muslim Faith, asked France to turn the country's empty churches into mosques

I want to add,

The arrogance and total lack of respect these people have towards Christianity, Western culture and us in general should tell you that they are not our friends. But rather see us as enemies. They don't want to co exist with us, they want to conquer us and take over.

Europe is not an abstract construction. Its identity is determined by many sources. Christian identity is obviously the most important. If France keeps failing to protect it, France as we know it will cease to exist; it will become a different place entirely.

Last edited:
Christianity and our identity is under attack. At it's current rate 10% of its churches in France will be demolished before 2030. While many of it's cathedrals are continuous being set on fire.

I want to add,

The arrogance and total lack of respect these people have towards Christianity, Western culture and us in general should tell you that they are not our friends. But rather see us as enemies. They don't want to co exist with us, they want to conquer us and take over.
I don't think that Muslims are responsible for this. I think that who did this are vandals maybe payed by people that want this situation.And I dont want to name a culture that hate Jesus and Maria that surely is behind all this violent situation against churches.

I don't think that Muslims are responsible for this. I think that who did this are vandals maybe payed by people that want this situation.And I dont want to name a culture that hate Jesus and Maria that surely is behind all this violent situation against churches.

Like the Mossad? Or a Muslims group they manupilated? Like what happened with the Notre Dame? According to this session, from 18 May 2019

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about Notre Dame de Paris. Was it an accident?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Q: (Pierre) I noticed often in those false flag operations they have prepared in advance a conspiracy theory for the mass audience. Here the conspiracy theory is money. It's about getting oil, getting fancy buildings. But really, behind that, the real perpetrators are working on deeper things like symbols, ideologies, feelings.

(L) Symbols are so important. It's like the movie V for Vendetta. He was talking about Parliament as a symbol.

(Chu) It's the collective unconscious. And how did they do it? Was it thermite or what?

A: Normal fire elements. It didn't take more than that.

Q: (L) Accelerant of some sort. And then it's in such a place that it's hard to get any firefighters in there, and there were delays. So, is it possible that STS forces were controlling the minds and hearts of the people involved setting the fire and dealing with the fire?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Okay, any other questions?

(Pierre) But it was not a normal citizen thinking...

(L) No, it was controlled individuals.

(Pierre) Isolated individuals, or intelligence group organized?

(L) I would say it's probably what we call the crypto-geographic thing working on a lot of people.

(Pierre) Not Mossad?

(L) I don't think it has to be Mossad all the time.

(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.

(Joe) If it's social engineering, if it's an attempt to affect the mass mind by destroying one of the symbols, that would play into the...

(Pierre) Let's ask: Who did it?

A: Not one entity. Fire was set by manipulated Muslim group.

Q: (L) And who was manipulating the group?

A: Your favorite STS intel agency.

Q: (Joe) Mossad?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) It was basically a terror attack.

Q: (Joe) It's the same modus operandi: a bunch of manipulated Muslims.

(Pierre) But this time, unlike similar scenarios, the media didn't point the finger immediately to some Muslim terrorists. It would have been a perfect opportunity to further demonize the Muslims and push up the clash of civilizations. Why didn't they offer to the public audience a Muslim patsy?

(L) Well, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't been doing that so much lately After the last couple of Muslim incidents like the Charlie Hebdo and Muhammed Merah, everything got turned around! Now Muslims are the oppressed! They are a protected species!

(Joe) The agenda over the past number of years has been to create in the minds of Western Christians the idea that Muslims are evil terrorists. And then whenever the programmed people rise up and say, "Muslims are evil! We don't want them here!" the manipulators tell them that they're evil racists and they should shut up. So, people have already kind of assumed that it was Muslims...

(L) They put them in this situation because it's cognitive dissonance.

(Pierre) So they are so programmed into thinking these thought patterns that you don't have to give the patsy.

(Joe) There were so many other events around the ND fire about other Christian churches with fires or attacks. There was a lot of suggestion that Muslims were doing it.

(L) They have manipulated things around now to the point where Christianity can be basically demonized and destroyed after they'd already manipulated Christians to think that Muslims are terrorists. So now, they're the bad guys for thinking what they've been manipulated to think. They've essentially put themselves in the position of being subject to destruction.

(Chu) It's like a super-evil way of gaslighting people.

(L) It's insidious. As far as I can see, Islam and Judaism as they are practiced today based on what Israel Shahak wrote, those are the closest things to materialistic Satanism that I've ever seen. And I'm not whitewashing Christianity either, but there are some foundational things about it that were truly good and benevolent.

Q: (L) If people could get back to the original Paleochristianity then the world would be a different place. But you're certainly not going to get there by materialistic Darwinism.

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

(L) So that is basically being addressed to anybody who reads this session.

(Andromeda) It's not just surviving or enduring that's the point.

(L) It's to survive and serve others!

END OF SESSION

The 39 year old Rwanda migrant who had been interrogated one week ago and quickly released, was interrogated again and he confessed having started the three fires in Nantes Cathedral:

As the Nantes public prosecutor Pierre Sennès revealed to the Presse-Océan daily, the Rwandan, already arrested and released last week, admitted "having lit the three fires in the cathedral". He faces a 10-year prison sentence and a fine of 150,000 euros.

A week after the fire in Nantes cathedral, a voluntary worker from the diocese confessed and was remanded in custody on the night of July 25-26 for "destruction and damage by fire".

"My client cooperated," the defendant's lawyer, Me Quentin Chabert, told the Presse-Océan daily. “He bitterly regrets the facts and evokes that it was a liberation for him. My client is now consumed with remorse and overwhelmed by the magnitude of events, ”he assures us.

The man "admitted, during the first appearance examination before the examining magistrate, having lit the three fires in the cathedral: on the large organ, the small organ and in an electrical panel", specified the prosecutor. of the Republic of Nantes Pierre Sennès on a daily basis.

This 39-year-old man, who was responsible for closing the cathedral the day before the fire, was indicted "on charges of destruction and damage by fire and placed in pre-trial detention by the judge of freedoms and detention", the prosecutor said in a statement.

The rector of Nantes cathedral, Father Hubert Champenois, explained last week that the volunteer was a “Rwandan who came to take refuge in France a few years ago”.

According to the rector, the volunteer is "serving an altar" and he had known him "for four or five years". "I have confidence in him as in all collaborators," he told AFP.

The voluntary worker was taken into police custody on July 18 a few hours after the fire and the investigation began, and was released the following evening. The investigators wished to question him because no sign of break-in had been observed on the accesses to the building in which three starting points of fire had been observed.

Within the framework of this investigation, "more than thirty people" were heard and twenty investigators of the judicial police were mobilized, with in particular the reinforcement of the central laboratory of the prefecture of police of Paris, in order to determine the cause. of the fire, according to the prosecutor.

The Rwandan was again arrested and taken into police custody on the morning of July 25, then presented in the evening to the Nantes prosecutor's office, which opened a judicial investigation, before being indicted and placed in pre-trial detention.

He faces for this offense "a 10-year prison sentence and 150,000 euros fine," Pierre Sennés said in an email sent overnight.

Source

Like the Mossad? Or a Muslims group they manupilated? Like what happened with the Notre Dame? According to this session, from 18 May 2019
I didn't necessary thought about Mossad. But other groups that hate religion, art, historical monuments, that they cut heads of people... They did that in Syria, destroying historical monuments, destroying monuments that are part of our Humanity, not necessary Occident. So who is behind these fanatics? Many people that want to put chaos everywhere. I do not say that Daesh is behind this fire. It can be other type of people, those who wanted to destroy everything, from the bottom to the head, and that they started to do it radically this year. They like to put vinegar on a injury and laugh doing it.

I was also thinking about the fanatical Jews that hate Jesus and Maria, insult them when they can... but surely I am wrong in that one.

I don't know but I want to say that I don't think that Muslims are destroying Cathedrals. But in the MSM they put in the same bag Muslims and ISIS to divide peaceful communities that live together since many many years. We are in the Times of division, that's for sure.

I can't believe it - where in France?

Don't know, but take a look at the following 😢

At it's current rate 10% of its churches in France will be demolished before 2030. While many of it's cathedrals are continuous being set on fire.

Back
Top Bottom