Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

You must be clinically insane to demolish something like this 😡

Another one :

Another one :

We are at war: demolition of cities, of the past, demolition of the architecture, demolition of beauty. How sad. It is a crime, really.

With 3D printing technology making advancements, maybe the printing of bldgs. like these will be possible again.
If we can print guns, ect. it isn't a fanciful notion.

I suppose you could look at it that way @Metrist. Technology is wonderful in many ways. According to the Cs 4D STS has technology that would make ours seem "Neanderthal". But what we 3D creatures put our blood sweat and tears into does not seem to matter to what many of us of the forum see as STS inspired attacks that feed off of our pain and loss of beauty in our lives that is conceived by those who by nature create structures that inspire hope and joy.

Can our 3D printers really print stone, wood and human craftsmanship that went into the cathedrals? I kind of doubt it.

We are here to learn 3D lessons for a reason I think and that also includes an appreciation for the "work" and the energy it takes to create 3D works of beauty (which these cathedrals to me represent).

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

A: No.

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Maybe you will get your wish that technology will "fix all of that" but at what price?

I don't mean to pick on you because I think in general you are a practical person but these days we may need to think more "outside the box" in more ways than one.

Maybe you will get your wish that technology will "fix all of that" but at what price?
I was playing a video game recently, and in the story a city was destroyed, and all the people in it was recreated in a dream. But, as the story went, it was destroyed by too much technology, and the people in the aftermath forbid 'machina'. Even so, there were times when it was allowed, but only the clergy determined what was.
Anyway, I wasn't really wishing, but trying to be optimistic. If architecture is the important thing, maybe we could recreate these in the future.

With 3D printing technology making advancements, maybe the printing of bldgs. like these will be possible again.
If we can print guns, ect. it isn't a fanciful notion.
Technology can do many things but when we talk about cathedrals we are talking about spirit and the soul, about love, about faith and hope. When they destroy a cathedral they destroy all of this, and the sweat of those who have worked with their hands and hearts on stones not for themselves but for the future. Can technology do all that? I doubt it. But since they have decided to create a new reality this is what they are doing by destroying cathedrals: they want to erase the past, erase the spirit and the soul, erase love and faith and hope. In a word: they want to destroy humanity.

I was playing a video game recently, and in the story a city was destroyed, and all the people in it was recreated in a dream. But, as the story went, it was destroyed by too much technology, and the people in the aftermath forbid 'machina'. Even so, there were times when it was allowed, but only the clergy determined what was.
Anyway, I wasn't really wishing, but trying to be optimistic. If architecture is the important thing, maybe we could recreate these in the future.
@Metrist,

I kind of wondered if the video games could be a part of why you thought of things the way you expressed it. You know if everything is just "virtual" you don't really have much "skin" in the game so to speak. I think STO technology is probably way better than anything STS have so that gives me some hope that we will find a way to build a future that is service to others which may include a certain amount of "service to self".

My grandson is very exposed to video games and the warlike aspect of virtual reality. Even though there were no video games for me growing up I still played games like cowboys and indians and cops and robbers etc..

The duality of life seems inescapable. I am really in the same boat as you and all of us. If it was not for discovering @Laura and her writing I would be far more clueless.

I can only think of something the Cs gave us to think about when it comes to wanting to understand STS vs STO.

Session 12 November 1994:
Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

A: Close.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.

A: Good Night.

End of Session

Kind of deep for me too but that is why I think I am here.

Saints Peter and Paul Church in France suffers fire
The church of St. Peter and Paul in the city of Lille (France) suffered a serious fire during the afternoon of May 3, whose origin is still unknown.

Yesterday, Monday, May 3, at about 8:00 p.m. (local time), a fire broke out in the church. (local time) a fire broke out in the church of St. Peter and St. Paul in the city of Lille (France).

More than 50 firefighters went to the church to try to control the fire, although they were still working on it in the early evening. The fire was finally brought under control around midnight.

Archbishop Laurent Ulrich of Lille visited the area and explained that the fire originated in the sacristy, which had been "tightly closed" since late afternoon. Although it is still unknown whether the fire was accidental or arson.

The church of St. Peter and St. Paul, which dates from the 19th century, was closed for much of last year for restoration and reopened for worship in September. The church had already been badly damaged during World War I and II, and was rebuilt in the 1950s.

Translated with Deepl

I actually have something important to say.
A friend mentioned a new Netflix series call Shtisel about Jews in Israel who belong to the orthodox Haredi sect. I watched 5 minutes before I understood that this was not a documentary but an entertainment and that no Haredi people were involved at all, it was all actors. In the first scene two Haredi men are sitting in a cafe having breakfast when one sees a vision of a dead person in the cafe ... it was all a bit weird. I didn't watch more.

So, what does it mean?
The Haredi are strictly orthodox, they follow Jewish Law. They are in face Jewish. Most Jewish people are not Jewish.
The Haredi do not watch TV, they do not have TV at all.
But what this series means is that even the Jews are not safe.
Even the Jews.
People talk of the Jewish dominance in the media, Hollywood, banking and so on ... but .... they will not protect the Jewish faith.
It is beginning, the destruction Judaism.
Same as Christianity.
Everything is being destroyed.
Even Judaism ... you know all US presidents once they win the presidency sit with the Israeli flag around their shoulders and promise to support Israel ... well it doesn't mean anything any more.
If Jewishness, if the Jewish faith is just another target of the media, of Hollywood of celebrity and consumerism, a target of money ... then nothing is safe.
Nothing at all.

It is very interesting to see who the enemy is.

I was in Israel 30 years ago on kibbutz, it was great. But today very few kibbutz are Jewish. They are all secular. They reject Jewishness.

And I read about the Haredi. I like them, they are serious, they are real Jews, they follow the book, they follow moses.
One of the interesting things I discovered is the Three Oaths.
According to Jewish law, Jews have to follow several principles laid down in their covenant to god:
One oath is that they cannot create a Jewish nation before the Messiah comes.
A second oath is that they cannot impose their nation upon the other nations of the world.

Because of this the Haredi absolutely refuse the Israel state which breaks this Oaths.
You see whenever I have heard the discussion in the news about Israel vs Palestine, it is always said that the Jews need a homeland. But in fact real Jewish people do not want Israel because it breaks their primary Oaths to God.
This is really eye opening.
I find this completely amazing.

It means that the Israeli vs Palestine conflict is nothing to do with Jews. Israel is not really about Judaism.
America does not support Jews.
And most Jews are not Jewish.
The banks and media are not really Jewish.

It's all quite amazing.

The true enemy is .. materialism, atheism, degeneration, the false self.

There are no religious battles.
All the conflicts seen in the media are fake.
It is "The Nothing" that has come to eat the world ... that is from "The Neverending Story".

I remember that Rene Guenon entered Islam because he felt it was the only intact Abrahamic religion left.

We are at war but only one side is fighting.
Maybe because it is the opposition that has the most to lose? Since they have the most to lose they are at war? We who cherish truth and justice may not be concerned with destroying anything. We just trust the Universe to prevail. I am just thinking that the Divine Cosmic Mind will prevail. If we pay attention and are thankful for the goodness of the past we reailze how much sacrifice our ancestors put into their lives to pass it on to us we will continue their desire for victory.

Victory to all of us (who continue "the battle").

Here is my memory of what the Cs seem to be saying to us:

Session 11 March 1995

Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?

A: Was battle.

Q: (L) The battle was in us?

A: Through you.

Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?

I suppose we are "through that door". And now we are wondering what to do now. Well, let's just do "the best we can" and support one another.

I am not sure that just one side is "fighting" but If we trust in the Universe/DCM and each other we may prevail in our "mission". I wish for you and all of us who love free will and want to be the answer to the sorrow of humanity that we may prevail.

May we become truly "free" and arrive at that totally new world where none of our preconcieved posssibitliies were even considered before finding this wonderul forum. I do not take lightly the work and sacrifice of each and every poster to this forum. We are all in this together if we pause and share sincerly. Love all you who are seeking the truth.

Another step of the cancel culture :

Translation :

A statue of Saint Michael soon to be taken down in Sables-d'Olonne?

The public rapporteur recommended to the administrative court of Nantes, Thursday, November 18, 2021, to order the city of Sables-d'Olonne (Vendée) to dismantle the statue of Saint Michael installed on the square of the church of the same name.

The statue of St. Michael slaying the dragon installed in Sables-d'Olonne in 2018 could soon be unbolted. Referred to by the Federation of the Libre-Pensée of Vendée, the public rapporteur of the 8th chamber of the administrative court of Nantes recommended, on Thursday 18 November, to order the city of Sables-d'Olonne to dismantle it. The association denounced in particular "a religious emblem on the public space".

"If we were to appeal to our only freedom of thought, we would lean quite easily to say that this implantation did not lack a certain legitimacy", had however begun by saying the public reporter as reported in Le Journal des Sables. Indeed, the statue was installed on the square of the church of Saint-Michel in the district of Saint-Michel and next to the Saint-Michel auditorium.

A "plurality of meanings

But French law forbids municipalities to install "religious emblems" in public spaces in the name of freedom of conscience, except in cemeteries and on the "outbuildings" of religious buildings. Defending the installation of this statue, the municipality put forward the "plurality of meanings" that it covers. Indeed, Saint Michael is also the patron saint of parachutists. A "detachment of paratroopers" had moreover been invited to the inauguration of the statue in October 2018, recognized on this point the public rapporteur.

"Oulala! 1 statue of St Michel in front of 1 church St Michel!

The city of Les Sables d'Olonne will not be intimidated by useless lawsuits #cancelculture.

The place of this statue is on the place St Michel in front of the auditorium and the church eponymous."

But a religious "blessing" of the statue was also organized on the day of the inauguration, which shows a "persistence of religious significance". He has "no hesitation" either to say that the place Saint-Michel is indeed a "public space" and not a "dependence" of the eponymous church located just next door, the newspaper still emphasizes. The final judgment should be rendered in a month.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom