"FIRE THE GRID"

http://www(dot)firethegrid.com/

Wow they threw in everything in here but the kitchin sink! Love and Light, the planet's "Overpopulation problem," God's will is done so you better get out of the way, cheesy spiritual story you often find in chain e-mail letters, cheesy new age music in the background, etc. etc. Heck they even put in an Illuminati date 07/17/2007, 11:11 GMT. But you gotta admit, for the work of just one woman, the website sports a heck of a high production value. I guess "God" ;) must have given her a big check, and a team of web designers and translators to pump out that site!

Well, I guess if the disinfo script keeps working, and the suckers keep taking the bait, they don't need bother to change it.

Fire the Grid

:( Alas! Poor Wavering Brother! Ye of so little Faith!:(

But fear not! Help is on the way!

If ye will but think good thoughts for seven times seven minutes.

Then place seven crisp one hundred dollar bills (the power of Seven-ness raised to the power of Ten-ness brought to the Higher Plane of Square-ness and Material Prosperity of the Etherial Dimensions)

Upon the Magic Window Moment of 12-18-06 (the Power of Six-ness transformed Doubly and Triply and again Doubly )

Then a miracle will be performed for your personal and unverifiable witness upon the Quadrature Threshold (when Six-ness achieves the Fourth Dimensional Breakthrough of its Overflowing Abundance) of 12-24-06 at the stroke of Midnight, the most spiritual of hours.

You will see a vision of a Bountiful Angel in Scarlet robes with a Sack of Salvation upon his sled pulled by his Animal Avatars.

If you and ten thousand others of little faith do thus and thus transform thyselves, you too shall be able to have a high-production-value website!

(For surely, since you are the first of the Newly Converted Ones, I will cut you in on the take!)

Just mail your Pledge of Faith to IAMNUMB.COM and the Magical Working of Destiny Will Begin!

And Just Keep Smiling,

:) For One is Born Every Minute, saith Saint P.T.Barnum. :)

Fire the Grid

Cool, so it sounds like we can rape and pillage the earth all we want and every few thousand years devote an hour to fixing it by thought. Heck I could spare an hour every few hundred years, even!

Anyone else see a lack of balance in this? It also sounds like another version of "everyone get together and call the aliens in to rescue us." These are attempts to exploit what Ra called the Law of Service that allegedly squares the "callings" of multiple people -- and others have called it other things -- the C's explained it also. Ra suggested, though, that manifesting change in this way may not be so easy to carry out because of the unity that the callers must share. This unity may be what the C's have called colinearity. The C's also said that the efforts of colinear people face deterrence by the usual suspects (did you think they'd just let us get away with something like this ^_^), which perhaps should also be factored in to the chance of success. (Not that "success" in such an endeavor is of any real consequence anyway, as I'll get to in a minute.)

From The Ra Material:
QUESTIONER: By squared, do you mean that if ten people call you can count that, when comparing it to the planetary ratio, as 100 people, squaring ten and getting 100?

RA: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The square is sequential-one, two, three, four, each squared by the next number.

QUESTIONER: If only ten entities on earth required your services how would you compute their calling by using this square method?

RA: I am Ra. We would square one ten sequential times, raising the number to the tenth square.

QUESTIONER: What would be the result of this calculation?

RA: I am Ra. The result is difficult to transmit. It is 1,012, approximately. The entities who call are sometimes not totally unified in their calling and, thus, the squaring slightly less. Thus, there is a statistical loss over a period of call. However, perhaps you may see by this statistically corrected information the squaring mechanism.
As for light beings telling the author to arrange this, well, there are others like this, too. For instance, read about Jim Sparks, who meets with "neither benevolent nor evil" lizard aliens who "farm" us humans here on Earth for their own purposes. He says they they told him to network and figure out a way to fix the environment to protect their investment, us, and to preserve our usefulness to them.
(http:/)/www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/jimsparx.html

There may be cause to discount all these kinds of 3D concerns as mere distractions anyway, on the basis of this extract from the C's:

Session 960504:
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Let that sink in: "inconsequential." That's pretty strong.

Is anyone in the forum discussing the controversial "Fire The Grid" happening on 7/17/2007?

I have read both pros and cons from various sources about this event.

lsjimm said:
Is anyone in the forum discussing the controversial "Fire The Grid" happening on 7/17/2007?

I have read both pros and cons from various sources about this event.
Hi lsjimm

There is already a thread on that subject:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4343

When you want to know if the subject has already been discussed, you choose the search section at the top of the page and after that, you can do your search.

Very useful and you will discover that there is a lot of subjects that have been discussed.

Welcome to the forum.

I've heard of it and happened to see at least one other New Age style big-gathering type of event for around the same date, but didn't see so much chatter nor implication that I thought it worth following up on. These things do seem to occur every now and then to no discernible effect other than perhaps to those who believe strongly in them. Here is one that just passed from Tom Kenyon's Hathors:

For three days, beginning July 6 through July 8, 2007, we are calling a gathering in Seattle, Washington we call The Creatrix. At this event we will impart fundamental understandings and techniques involving interdimensional physics and the ability to manifest into the third dimensional world.

On Sunday, July 8, from 2-4 pm Pacific Daylight Time, using the techniques we have imparted, all who are gathered will activate the Planetary Creatrix. We shall be assisted in this by the two earth healing sites we have established and by those individuals throughout the world who feel aligned with our vision.

During this time, Sunday, July 8, 2-4PM, Pacific Daylight Time, we shall activate many of the light seeds that were planted by the Archangels this last Easter.
There has been a bit of a rising, ominous tone among some messages, though, like this recent one from Amig of the Arcturian Council, channeled by Marilyn:
JULY 4, 2007

Amig wishes to tell the world that it is now very close to a new time and as soon as the energy of July gets under way, this new time will be at hand; it is very near. Many will be about their usual business and will not notice, but for those that do, it will all be loving and gracious. All is well.

Many are choosing to leave the earth at this time, but Amig wishes to assure you that this is not a bad thing, but is the personal choice of each soul. Amig wishes to encourage all to be brave and trust that all is proceeding according to plan.

Amig wishes to say that many are going to experience this new energy of light and love, and all who choose will enter into this higher dimension.
In other words, "experiencing a new energy of light and love" means that tons of us will die! And it's all planned by someone or something.

Tom Kenyon's Hathors don't sound much rosier:
...the events that seem to be moving in your direction are both catastrophic and catalytic. If you remain marooned in third dimensional awareness they will be truly catastrophic, for the tap root of your personal identity is rooted in something that is about to change. The very ground of your reality—your earthly experience and so many elements of life as you have known it—are in the midst of change. This creates immense insecurity.

I think that yesterday was maybe a significant day.

As it happens, it was the Cs birthday. We decided to have a celebratory session. At the beginning of the session, when we were discussing the date, it was noted that 7 - 16 - 07 can also be, numerologically, 7 - 7 - 7 (add the 1 and 6 together to get a single digit.

So, that was just a funny comment.

After the session was over, I came upstairs to check my email and there was one from the QFS group that said:

"Interesting......don't think doug and dave could have done this one.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/haileywood/haileywood2007.html
I went to have a look and, as you will see, it is a geometric butterfly.

I wrote back this comment:

I don't think so either... and it is particularly meaningful to all of
us.

It's also kind of synchronous because we just had a chat with the Cs and
then, came up to see this... kinda like our SOTT wasp/butterfly!"
Yes, it is particularly meaningful to all of us after all the remarks the Cs have made to us about our efforts being like the flapping of butterfly wings that can induce non-linear changes.

What then happened was most interesting. I sent the email, and, of course, being group email, it quickly came into my own inbox. The bar at the bottom of the mail program announced that it was email number 777 !

So, a SOTT-like butterfly crop circle is discovered on the Cs 13th birthday - 7 -7 - 7 - and there was this little personal synchronicity that pretty much confirms for me that we are still on track. Gotta keep flapping those wings!

Fire the Grid

On the subject of whether 1-17-07 is significant or not, I posted already in another forum the following:

I think that yesterday was maybe a significant day.

As it happens, it was the Cs birthday. We decided to have a celebratory session. At the beginning of the session, when we were discussing the date, it was noted that 7 - 16 - 07 can also be, numerologically, 7 - 7 - 7 (add the 1 and 6 together to get a single digit.

So, that was just a funny comment.

After the session was over, I came upstairs to check my email and there was one from the QFS group that said:

"Interesting......don't think doug and dave could have done this one.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/haileywood/haileywood2007.html
I went to have a look and, as you will see, it is a geometric butterfly.

I wrote back this comment:

I don't think so either... and it is particularly meaningful to all of
us.

It's also kind of synchronous because we just had a chat with the Cs and
then, came up to see this... kinda like our SOTT wasp/butterfly!"
Yes, it is particularly meaningful to all of us after all the remarks the Cs have made to us about our efforts being like the flapping of butterfly wings that can induce non-linear changes.

What then happened was most interesting. I sent the email, and, of course, being group email, it quickly came into my own inbox. The bar at the bottom of the mail program announced that it was email number 777 !

So, a SOTT-like butterfly crop circle is discovered on the Cs 13th birthday - 7 -7 - 7 - and there was this little personal synchronicity that pretty much confirms for me that we are still on track. Gotta keep flapping those wings!

Just a little tid-bit that may or may not be anything.

Laura, when I read your posts about 777, I saw that your posting total was 3,303. However, this number is at the last of your postings this morning. During your posts early today, it would have involved 3,301 (perhaps the first on the topic?) and that adds up to 7!

Fire the Grid

Today is 07/17/07 or "787." When I check my messages on myspace this morning, things are going nuts on the bulletins (I have over 230 friends, most of them are new agers). They all are excited about "firing the grid," and urged everyone to meditate on "sending the light into the Earth's grid." I think they are planning on to strengthen the "prison hold" on us. :shock:

Fire the Grid

Zadius Sky said:
When I check my messages on myspace this morning, things are going nuts on the bulletins (I have over 230 friends, most of them are new agers). They all are excited about "firing the grid," and urged everyone to meditate on "sending the light into the Earth's grid." I think they are planning on to strengthen the "prison hold" on us. :shock:
So why do you a) read those bulletins and b) keep those people as your "friends"?

Fire the Grid

beau said:
So why do you a) read those bulletins and b) keep those people as your "friends"?
a) I only read what caught my eyes. There are so much stuffs overfilling the bulletins. I sometime post up the news/articles and links from SOTT on there, but so far, no one read them (not to my knowledge anyway). I am merely stating that I have noticed those "Fire the grid" bulletins.

b) Mostly of them are friends from schools (middle school to colleges), theatre and paranormal (two fields I was involved for a short while), and some are SOTT. And the rest, it was "curosity" from both parties (but others are bands). As to why...I think it's mostly networking.

Fire the Grid

Zadius Sky said:
As to why...I think it's mostly networking.
I had the same approach for a while. The problem is that a lot of people are not looking or asking for a different perspective (especially the new agers). I'd say that what I saw more than anything when trying to network on myspace is that people were not looking to expand on their philosophy. Their cups were full. Their is not much one can do or say that will get past people's protective armor of their beliefs.

Now, I'm not saying that trying to spread SOTT articles is a waste of time or anything. I think that is worthwhile if done in a non-anticipatory way. It's the intent that matters. But when you see the kind of stuff that people are spreading, the mental garbage, it's hard to see any good that having those people connected to you can have. But maybe I am being too cynical (it won't be the first time).

Fire the Grid

Actually, today is 7/17/2007 - ZS, you seem to have left out the '20' of the year - remember the passage from Foucault's Pendulum? You can do what you want with numbers...

Anyway, 7/17/2007, is, numerologically, 7 8 9, but only if you write the date in the American style. In UK style, it's 17/7/2007. which is 8 7 9, which kind of destroys the 'wonderful esoteric significance', IMHO.

Fire the Grid

beau said:
Now, I'm not saying that trying to spread SOTT articles is a waste of time or anything. I think that is worthwhile if done in a non-anticipatory way. It's the intent that matters. But when you see the kind of stuff that people are spreading, the mental garbage, it's hard to see any good that having those people connected to you can have. But maybe I am being too cynical (it won't be the first time).
As SAO once mentioned a warning in this thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=687&p=2

Which includes myspace, a site that would be considered to be an enemy's land. I was actually expecting attacks for posting those articles, but nothing happens (not yet anyway). Hopefully, those of us still on that site might keep the lighthouse running....deeper the enemy's heart the better. But, you're right, beau, it is the intent that matters.

mada85 said:
Actually, today is 7/17/2007 - ZS, you seem to have left out the '20' of the year - remember the passage from Foucault's Pendulum? You can do what you want with numbers...
Heh, I'm not the only one (even though I have that tendency); everyone does seem to left out the '20' of the year.

Back
Top Bottom