Fireball observed from various parts of Turkey

bozadi

Jedi Master
Firstly, today, there were news reports explaining that a mysterious light showed up in the sky near the Sabiha Gökçen Airport at about 06:30 a.m. today with the following photo:

444b98e1c8fdea205867fcd1a622ff8f.png
[br](one of the Turkish sources: https://www.gercekgundem.com/istanbulda-tartismalara-yol-acan-goruntu-308632h.htm)

And the following poor video was also shared, which seemed to have been taken at the airport:

Then I checked for other recent postings about the event and I noticed other videos shot from Turkey.

A Turkish twitter user posted the following video, saying he shot it this morning at 06:33.

https://twitter.com/erdincz/status/945498974647185408

In youtube, there were the following two footages. The city location of the first one is uncertain but it is apparently from Turkey:

Then, the uploader of this other recent video says they recorded it from the Turkish city of Bursa, south to the Sea of Marmara:

And then another news report said the same object (around the same time) was also observed from the city of Hatay, the southmost Turkey, with the following photo:

760a51e25cf7f35ab68d125fdc5e5125.png
(http://www.iha.com.tr/haber-o-isik-huzmesi-hatay-sahillerinde-de-goruldu-699301/)

I suspect therefore that the object was probably observed from a much broader area than Turkey. I will provide any interesting updates from Turkey that I find.

I now noticed some other video and photos that were posted by other twitter users as a reply to the twitter message I shared in the first post above.

Yes, reports emerged mentioning various other Turkish cities from which apparently the same object was observed.

And only similar event that I could identified abroad from the web is this, involving a Russian city:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/669480/Christmas-Day-UFO-alien-light-mystery-video-Lipetsk-VKontakte

While I was searching for more data about the event, I remembered that something similar had occurred about 3 months ago in Turkey. The object was almost identical but it included that spiraling before desolving. I had thought that it was just a new footage of that famous December 2012 spiraling fireball, but now I think that it was not, that it was a new event. Please check the interesting spiraling gas-out that was captured relatively in a very clear way. This was captured from Hakkari, the far southeastern city of Turkey, and similar reports were also made from some other eastern cities:

Might as well be a missile or space junk thing but I tend to think that both of these two new events are meteoric ones. I hope clarifying data emerge.

The posts by mabar and angelburst29 under the thread named "Misil mistaken by a mysterious glowing object?" made me think that the latest event I referred to, which had been observed in Turkey in September 2017, was the apparent Russian missile test. Now I wonder if the similar-looking event that was observed all around Turkey and possibly in some surrounding countries this morning is another similar missile test?

Yes, it appears that, according to many news reports, Russia made another missile test yesterday and this was what caused the observations in Turkey and around it (there is a similar observation from Iran: _https://twitter.com/i/web/status/945723896275316737). But I think there are still aspects that can be questioned about it, just like the situation for the mysterious spiraling light of June 2012 that was observed from many countries.

How is it, for instance, that tests involving successful launches from a certain location to another produce visual effects that suggest a light source spiraling and dissolving? (this is for the June 2012 and the September 2017 events) Is this because of some of the propellent parts of a missile which are left behind in the process? And doesn't then the part that continues to fly produce any strong light produced by its back-burners (if that's how it continues on its way) that can still be observed?

But I must say that my examinations on two photos/videos of the object taken from two different cities of Turkey which also enabled a perspective with directions (thanks to well-known buildings: an airport and a shopping mall) suggest that the approximate location/direction of the object in the sky as observed from Turkey is compatible the reports on missile launch from "north Caspian Sea".

Good investigative work there! Whether or not it was a missile at the end or really a meteor-fireball, I guess we will never know for sure. Fact is though, the last couple of years a lot of missile explanations have come up after the fact, while we observe an exponential increase of Meteor-Fireballs in the sky (objects that also seem to land on the ground more often in recent months). The missile or "space junk" theme could be in part a cover-up to hide the actual increase of fireballs.

bozadi said:
How is it, for instance, that tests involving successful launches from a certain location to another produce visual effects that suggest a light source spiraling and dissolving? (this is for the June 2012 and the September 2017 events) Is this because of some of the propellent parts of a missile which are left behind in the process? And doesn't then the part that continues to fly produce any strong light produced by its back-burners (if that's how it continues on its way) that can still be observed?

I'm not sure if I understood your question above correctly, but the way this fireball behaved (light wise) is probably do to the fact that there is a plasma interaction going on. Electric potential of the atmosphere combined with comet dust in the atmosphere and the electrical interaction between the object and the atmosphere can create plasma formations on and around the object.

If you haven't read it yet, you will find a lot more information on all of the above in Pierres and Lauras book: "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection".

Pashalis said:
Good investigative work there! Whether or not it was a missile at the end or really a meteor-fireball, I guess we will never know for sure. Fact is though, the last couple of years a lot of missile explanations have come up after the fact, while we observe an exponential increase of Meteor-Fireballs in the sky (objects that also seem to land on the ground more often in recent months). The missile or "space junk" theme could be in part a cover-up to hide the actual increase of fireballs.

bozadi said:

I'm not sure if I understood your question above correctly, but the way this fireball behaved (light wise) is probably do to the fact that there is a plasma interaction going on. Electric potential of the atmosphere combined with comet dust in the atmosphere and the electrical interaction between the object and the atmosphere can create plasma formations on and around the object.

If you haven't read it yet, you will find a lot more information on all of the above in Pierres and Lauras book: "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection".
Thank you for the feedback, Pashalis.

Back
Top Bottom