Flashes of light in the night sky

mrtn

Dagobah Resident
Since a couple of months I regularly see flashes of lights in the night sky and wonder what they are. They are very short but seem very bright. By the time my eyes move to where it seems to have occurred it's already gone. Mostly it's a single flash, but sometimes it repeated a second and rarely a third or fourth time. I never managed to have it focused with my eyes, it's always off by some degrees, so i also can't tell if it is moving. It's also never a regular interval, anything between 2 and about 10 seconds. It mostly flashes rather sharply, similar to a camera flash but sometimes I also had the impression it was a bit slower like with a very short fade in/out. That's when i thought it's maybe some tumbling object like a satellite reflecting the sun. When tumbling around multiple axes it would explain the irregular interval. Of course I also think about UFOs or something rather roundly shaped to explain the fade effect when sunlight gets reflected gradually so to speak. It's difficult to say if you can never focus it. It's brighter than all other things I see in the night sky, though it could seem brighter than it is because it's in the corner of the eye or at least a bit off the focus. Definitely brighter than stars, satellites or maybe even the ISS when directly above, but difficult to compare because those do not flash. I see those from my apartment window looking east, approximately 30/45 degrees up from the horizon. It's also strangely always more or less in the same region, thought that's pretty much just the region you see when looking out from that window, but I'm frequently spotting other things like satellites, airplanes etc. in a wider field of view. I'm also familiar with the usual things and I'm watching the night sky a lot; we have an airport here in Dresden, Germany, and large and small airplanes, helicopters all the time.
I found this thread: strange night flashes
but what I see is not muted or cloud shaped. I also doubt it's some eye/brain thing. I had flashes of light as was mentioned in a lately session, which seemed to be related to some brain activity but that was something completely different. It's also more likely to be seen when the sky is clear, and I never see it when completely cloud covered. I also thought about that space war that would become more visible, and the satellites that 'fizzled' (if these were the words?) Maybe some plasma phenomenon? I don't think it's meteors or something like this because there is no visible movement or tail or whatever.
Has anybody else seen that?

I also wonder why 99% of the satellites I see these days are flying straight north instead of the usual east when they swarm here over Germany according to satellite maps.

Another weird thing some weeks ago was two white blinking lights coming from east, that looked like an airplane when far away, but without the red blinking and other stuff they have here. but when it came nearer I saw that the two lights were not next to each other like with the airplanes but behind / in a row. It went over the houses/city slightly south. I went to the staircase on the other side of this building to see it flying west. That was eery, you couldn't see any shape, only those two bright lights blinking in perfect synchronicity. But if it was a single object it would have been very large for my estimation, and with the airplanes flying here you usually can see some shape and you can definitely hear something when they are that near/low, but that one was silent. I also though maybe it's two helicopters flying behind each other (with their lights in perfect sync?) or something like a tandem rotor helicopter, but you would have heard something! Also the helicopters I usually see have a directional light, but this had 'just lights' when flying towards here and when flying away from here. Maybe some NATO stuff I don't know but it was weird!

Not sure if these are proper Questions for the C's. Or Maybe someone has another idea what these flashes could be?

I also wonder why 99% of the satellites I see these days are flying straight north instead of the usual east

Hi mrtn,

Yes I've also been wondering the same thing for some time.

In fact earlier in the year we were all outside to see the Super Blood Moon and happened to notice (after seeing a pulse in the sky funnily enough) what appeared to be satellites travelling on an intercept course, one travelling north and one travelling south (which looked very peculiar) and oddly enough when they eventually closed on each other they proceeded to circle around each other like a game of 'ring a ring a roses'!

Which was very UN-satellite behaviour and I wondered if I was imagining it, such that I asked my daughter if she could see them too (which she did), whereby the Father in law stated matter of factly - 'UFOs' - which certainly wasn't something he would usually say - and then I realised he'd spotted others... :-)

Since a couple of months I regularly see flashes of lights in the night sky and wonder what they are. They are very short but seem very bright...It's also never a regular interval, anything between 2 and about 10 seconds. It mostly flashes rather sharply, similar to a camera flash ... It's brighter than all other things I see in the night sky,

Have also noticed the exact same thing (similiar to search light / light house flash), probably a dozen or so times over the last couple of years and as I can also only speculate, wasn't actually going to comment....

But since reading your post, the subject has been niggling and niggling away in the back of my mind, such that I went back through old diaries to see exactly when it started and nearly fell over after finding an entry (that I'd forgotten all about) from February 4th 2016- long before I'd found the Cassiopaean Experiment -

'Saw Pulsar N/W of Pleiades again...'

and on the same day -

''Woke up 'tingling' and heard 'voice' - ''we are coming and mean well''

Which is rather interesting in hindsight (to me anyway:-[) because the entry for the day before contains simply 'Ears ringing!!' and a couple of weeks later -

'Pulse near left hand star of Orion' (which was Beta Eridani if I remember correctly) and
'Orion's head doubled / stretched' ...

Which happened to be the night following an experience where I found myself face to face (while meditating) with a 'Lion person'!

Not so much startled by the name of an Egyptian Goddess being blasted into my mind but more so due to her uncanny resemblance to a figure I'd happened to find myself face to face with, the last time I tried to meditate!

Although there wasn't any real impression of gender?

And surprisingly, for me at the time, the experience is seemingly far more common than one would think!

Lyrans

Which is a relationship that I'd somehow forgotten about (which is rather odd :huh:) because the sight of Orion's 'head' (which is Rigel from down here in Australia) blooming out was rather startling, so bright that I thought it must have gone Nova!

And as these things seem to happen while surfing the forum just the other day I stumbled across just this subject -

Q: (A) I am suspicious... (L) Where do you transmit through or from?

A: Rigel.

Q: (L) So why do you say Cassiopaea?

A: For your identifier only.

Q: Wasn't Rigel meant to go supernova?

A: Rigel already went!

Which got me thinking and I realised that on every occasion 'pulses' have been observed, the Pleiades and Orion have been high in the night sky (ie. summer months) and also that the affected area has been limited to the general vicinity around Taurus and the Head of Cetus?

Mostly it's a single flash, but sometimes it repeated a second and rarely a third or fourth time. I never managed to have it focused with my eyes...

Yes, like being teased isn't it ? :mad:

This may change though as the last time I observed the phenomenon it occurred directly where I was looking and repeated itself while attention was focused on it (pulsing 4 or 5 times) and digging through the diaries I realise I've opened a can of worms here...because that happened to occur following a stream of dreams that immediately followed posting this saga last year (unfortunately now minus images).

And while it may all be coincidence -

I also think that there could be many other, possibility's.:whistle:

As the Pleiades and Orion seem to be front and centre, I'll try and place that experience in some context :nuts:

Ok, so the night after posting the above mentioned, which included this though bubble-

Rightly or wrongly, Silver, Blue and Car [KA] dream symbols have been interpreted as Cassiopaean / Pleiadian prompts?

Still unsure of where to attribute my Green Car dreams though………

I had a dream of an emerald green, CJ7 Jeep Renegade, parked under a spotlight!

Which was interesting upon analysing the symbology and etymology ...but for some reason there was also a strong impression that it was the Jeep from the TV show 'Mork and Mindy', except it was green and not blue :huh:

jeep - Copy.png

And in a funny synchronicity that night I started a new book, Barbara Marciniaks 'EARTH' -

az.png

Which immediately brought back to mind Morks egg :-)

azx.png

And then - Chapter 1

The Family of Light is vast, Its members gather wherever information needs to be disseminated, they are like renegade special forces

Giving me a 'tingle' as I read it and also prompting a rethink of all the recent blue / green car dreams that seemed intent on trying to tell me something?

Particularly this one -

... I was being driven dangerously fast in a Blue sports car, by an unknown woman, in top gear, before overshooting a corner, crashing into deep water and then drowning [after helping her to escape through the sunroof]. Which was followed by a transition in perspective from dying in the car to then assisting in the recovery of ‘my’ body- at which point the scenario rotated to being shown the front of the car – where a ‘Subaru’ emblem was very pronounced.

And then upon looking into the meaning of the badge learning that Subaru means ‘Unite’ [in Japanese] and despite only having 6 stars – is also a representation of the Pleiades!

The Meaning of Subaru | Subaru Australia

subaru.png

And then I realised that the car in the dream was a WRX and if I was meant to relate green to the Pleiades than perhaps blue was meant to correspond to Ra?

Postulating also that perhaps the 'W' = Cassiopeia, 'R' = Ra and the 'X' were reinforcing the 'Unite' message?

Which in hindsight also seemed blazingly obvious thinking back to this -

my attention is drawn to a glistening silver race car (like an American Stock Car) with one large sponsor sticker, in royal blue, emblazoned down the side - 'Cassiopaea'....

...I'm then surprised to find that this is the only cover without 'Cassiopaea' emblazoned on it! 'Didn't I just look at this book, how didn't I notice that?' I thought rather confused.

After brushing the dust off the gold filligree, and focussing on the spine, I then find that it simply states 'Don Rueckert'.

So it was with these thoughts whirling around that I then had a dream of looking up into a night sky that was devoid of all other stars - except for the Pleiades and Orion.

Followed the next night by a large Tabby/Tiger Cat, with electric blue stripes, nuzzling my legs.

Which also seemed to be an 'answer' (of sorts) to the post?

Which upon further investigation had led, among other things, to uncovering that ‘Sia’ was also the Egyptian god of ‘Perception’.

Who happened to interestingly describe Ra as- ‘The Great Cat’!

So it was at this point (October last year) that I tentatively reframed to silver = 'C's, blue = Ra, green = 'P's and that Ra / Orion and Cats were somehow related?

Then I immediately had a dream where Jeremy Clarkson (of Top Gear fame) came to pick me up in a somehow futuristic version of an early 1900's race car something like this... :shock:

j.png

But apart from brushed aluminium being a silver colour, I had no idea what the car was so figured I was meant to analyse 'his' name?

The name 'Jeremy' leading straight to the prophet Jeremiah and 'Clarkson' - son of the cleric or son of the scribe, coincidentally leading to Baruch ben Neriah, Jeremiahs reported scribe.

Who also happens to be identified with Zoroaster, the name Jeremiah also linked to the city of Urmiah, (where, it is said, Zoroaster lived) which was taken to be another possible (although very abstract...) Ra / Cat reference - via the relationship between Zoroaster and Zurvanism and by extension anthropomorphic felids?

But for some reason the name 'Urmiah' seemed to be a focus?

So on looking into that I had a bit a Hendaye moment learning that the name has been said to derive from the Indo-Iranian urmi meaning "wave" and urmya- "undulating, wavy" but still seemed to be missing something as the niggling continued until I stumbled across this -

Urmah

Warriors / Life Designers. (UR-MAH, "great warrior", also "lion" in Gina'abul-Sumerian). Logo: the lion. Felidaeor feline. Feline-humanoid appearance; actually resembles a lion. Always seen with claws; unknown if natural or artificial. They are from the Orion constellation. The official army or celestial militia of the Kadištu, who often referred to them concerning problems of rule. For that reason, the Urmah were found at several times in our solar system.

Cue more 'tingling'.

And it was following the making of this connection that the experience of repeated flashes in the night sky occurred, exactly where I was looking (which was right between the Pleiades and Orion).

Speaking of flashes in the sky, incidentally I finally got around to having a Reiki attunement last week.

Later that night this beauty zoomed over.

Meteor fireball lights up the night sky over Perth, Western Australia -- Sott.net

Hopefully its a sign ;-)

Cheers

J

I saw it again like 3 times since my post above.
Yesterday evening I saw a very bright light moving in the night sky. It was already bright when I spotted it. I would say it was brighter than the ISS would be. It faded slowly dim while moving south until it became invisible. Speed was similar to a satellite, but changing from very bright to invisible was a bit odd. Direction tells me it wasn't the ISS, but I didn't check. It could have been something similar or a satellite, it wasn't too weird, but it was very distinct from the flashes I described.

<offtopic>
Anybody knows if @c.a. is alright? He used to post a lot and suddenly stopped posting some time ago.

I saw it again like 3 times since my post above.

That's interesting, have you noticed whether they are in a similiar part of the sky by chance?

You've, got me really thinking about the subject now and after looking back for other correspondences with dreams, physical experiences / clairaudient 'messages' etc. and in combination with recent discussions such as 'Programming is complete' and the theory that DNA is susceptible to modification by light and so on....

I guess it's plausible then to entertain the idea that this sort of phenomenon could also represent a discrete mechanism for programming or biological alteration on an individual or localised level ??

I'm glad you started the thread as I had only treated it as a novelty previously and will be paying the subject more attention in the coming months.

Roll on summer :cool:

Cheers

J

Back
Top Bottom