Flu tracking Australia and New Zealand.

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The Australian and New Zealand governments are collecting information about the flu. The has been a website set up to collate information and it requires a weekly online survey to be filled out. The interesting thing about the survey is that it asks for symptoms AND gives the option to select whether or not you've had the flu jab. Looking over the weekly reports, they are comparing differences in severity of symptoms between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. It also looks as though the majority of the respondents are not vaccinated with no major differences in severity of symptoms between the two groups. Be interesting to see what comes of the survey - it's all self report so plenty of room for fudging to suit an agenda.

Here's the site: Australia Reports | Flutracking.net

There's a video on youtube about the site here:

I think this is a great idea. Finally, somebody is collecting data. Of course, Governments have put the cart before the horse (by promoting vaccines and assuming they work and that they're 100% safe and the reason people get sick is because they haven't had a jab).... but it's a start. I've filled it out. It took me less than a minute to fill out all the back dated ones because I haven't had a fever, a cough, or a vaccine. Tick, Tick, Tick done, Tick, Tick, Tick, done etc, etc!

I have this weird idea that's it's actually a person's immune system that prevents disease and not a needle. That makes me a heretic.

Back
Top Bottom