Flu Vaccine - Personal Observation

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For many reasons most of us know here about vaccines, I have nothing to do with no flu shot.
Doctor askes me every time, every visit. We don't need no stinking flu shot. They drop it...
My wife on the other hand is a health professional and hears me, understands what I say BUT...
Her job at the hospital. So freaking gung hoe on shots. Although not mandatory, the hospital sweetens the pot with: We'll give you 100 bux if you get a flu shot.
And...
Every year she gets sick. I do not...
Her flu shot was 10 days ago and she's sick now. I am not. Will I?
I don't think so... :whistle:

Re: Flu Vaccine - Personal Observtion

Thinking about that law of attraction. Hear I am saying bring it on. Saying that for years matter of fact. Is this smart?
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I've never heard of hospitals paying their employees to get a flu shot! But even for $100, I wouldn't take the jab. People getting the flu after taking the flu shot is pretty common. You'd think people would put two and two together and start refusing, but the programming runs pretty deep on this subject.

They are even 'tracking' anti vaxers on social media! https://www.unicef.org/eca/Tracking-anti-vaccination-sentiment-in-Eastern-European-social-media-networks.pdf And looking for ways to combat the sentiment.

In Finland there was new law passed this year, which makes flu shot mandatory for all nursing sector employees working with risk groups (elderly people, infants etc.). If you don't take the flu shot, you'll probably lose your job, since you're not allowed to work anymore with those groups. The law comes into effect in 2018.

Lilou said:
I've never heard of hospitals paying their employees to get a flu shot! But even for $100, I wouldn't take the jab. People getting the flu after taking the flu shot is pretty common. You'd think people would put two and two together and start refusing, but the programming runs pretty deep on this subject.

This is my experience as well Lilou, the last time I had flu was when I had a flu shot. It was 12 years ago and I was studying at uni and working part time at the same time to provide for myself. My days lasted 12-16 hours and I got the flu shot as I really couldn't afford to be ill. Yet I ended up with the worst flu in my entire life and that over a week off sick was the last thing I needed financially. This was preceded by around 5 flu free years so I don't think it was a coincidence.

So all the research has meant sweet nothing to me ever since, given my own experience I would kick and scream whenever someone mentioned getting a flu shot to me. This has also included my current employer's suggestion to get a flu shot. Luckily when I shared my experience with him and asked him if he really wanted to take the risk he gave up very quickly. So far so good. :)

Lilou said:
They are even 'tracking' anti vaxers on social media! https://www.unicef.org/eca/Tracking-anti-vaccination-sentiment-in-Eastern-European-social-media-networks.pdf And looking for ways to combat the sentiment.

The science behind vaccines is quite clear, good luck combating logic. There are plenty of awesome articles about vaccines on Sott, for example:

https://www.sott.net/article/283387-Why-vaccines-spread-disease-and-vaccine-science-is-flawed

https://www.sott.net/article/312937-Dr-Suzanne-Humphries-Historical-data-on-vaccines-prove-they-dont-work

https://www.sott.net/article/185328-Vaccines-Crossing-Immunological-Boundaries

https://www.sott.net/article/307941-Scientists-come-out-against-vaccines

https://www.sott.net/article/262040-Polish-study-No-historical-benefit-in-vaccines

Their approach can only work with people who want to be told rather than find out for themselves. But hey, ignorance endangers :rolleyes:

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
In Finland there was new law passed this year, which makes flu shot mandatory for all nursing sector employees working with risk groups (elderly people, infants etc.). If you don't take the flu shot, you'll probably lose your job, since you're not allowed to work anymore with those groups. The law comes into effect in 2018.

Yet another reason for me to distrust the mainstream healthcare system. Scary.

Lilou said:

Yeah, it's a hoot living here in what we lovingly call Poedunk. :)
It's a money incentive and many pick up on the cash. They get poked without any question of all the "nasty" stuff contained within those shots. My wife knows my view on this and she knows the science. I do not
:deadhorse: unless it ends with a :love:

Yep, I'm not too far west of Poedunk, so I'm familiar with the mindset and just how many people wholeheartedly believe the authorities. There must be some sort of pharma kick back to the hospital, otherwise can't imagine they'd be so generous with their employees. Maybe a big fat credit on their account or 'freebies' if they can get a high percentage of compliance.

[quote author= Ant22]
The science behind vaccines is quite clear, good luck combating logic. There are plenty of awesome articles about vaccines on Sott.... [/quote]

I've read most of those. Thanks for bringing up the links! I thought it was a SOTT article that talked about the monitoring of anti vaxers on social media, but didn't find it in a search. Maybe it was on facebook? The noose is ever tightening. Soon they will be able to identify everyone who doesn't adhere to the 'right' narrative and just lock em' up or worse....eliminate them. :scared:

Lilou said:
Yep, I'm not too far west of Poedunk, so I'm familiar with the mindset and just how many people wholeheartedly believe the authorities. There must be some sort of pharma kick back to the hospital, otherwise can't imagine they'd be so generous with their employees. Maybe a big fat credit on their account or 'freebies' if they can get a high percentage of compliance.

[quote author= Ant22]
The science behind vaccines is quite clear, good luck combating logic. There are plenty of awesome articles about vaccines on Sott....

I've read most of those. Thanks for bringing up the links! I thought it was a SOTT article that talked about the monitoring of anti vaxers on social media, but didn't find it in a search. Maybe it was on facebook? The noose is ever tightening. Soon they will be able to identify everyone who doesn't adhere to the 'right' narrative and just lock em' up or worse....eliminate them. :scared:
[/quote]

That's a very real possibility as we descend into fascism. :scared:

There must be some sort of pharma kick back to the hospital, otherwise can't imagine they'd be so generous with their employees. Maybe a big fat credit on their account or 'freebies' if they can get a high percentage of compliance.

My understanding is that CMS requires a certain (high) percentage of staff to be vaccinated or their funding will be eliminated. Hospitals cannot survive in USA without CMS funding. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centers_for_Medicare_and_Medicaid_Services

One place I work is also requiring 2 doses of MMR, in addition to the usual Hep B and Flu requirements. I imagine they will want adult employees to get boosters for all childhood immunizations, eventually. I don't hear any grumbling about any of it.

That makes sense, Yupo. So it's the federal government making threats to put hospitals on a Medicare/Medicaid exclusion list and cut off payments for services rendered. This can also include ANY federally funded insurance. And with the new Obamacare, a commercial insurance purchased on an internet state exchange is considered partially funded by the Feds - because states took federal money to build the website! There is no escape! The government has nearly completed total control of people's healthcare choices.

And we all know the Feds are in bed with big pharma.... so it's a mafia! complete with threats, bribes, and extortion! Yikes!

Seppo Ilmarinen said:

In Argentina that law came into effect in 2011, now if you don't take the flu shot and you work in hospitals or any other place related with health, they have to suspend you. My mother worked at a psychiatric institution and was obligated to take the vaccine, but she didn't because there were many cases of people dying or getting horribly sick after taking the flu shot. And those weren't cases that you could only hear on the news, everybody was talking about it, people who got sick after taking the shot, or someone who died, etc. My mother refused to take it and had to talk with her boss and give an explanation of why she wasn't going to take the vaccine. She didn't care about being suspended or whatever, her life was first. My aunt who worked at a hospital took the vaccine and got sick.

The mainstream media doesn't help, they scare everyone with news about people dying of the flu, every year is the same, the headlines are all similar: "There were 5 deaths in Buenos Aires due to the flu". After this everybody goes crazy to take the vaccine and be "safe". Between the risk group are children from 6 to 24 months and pregnan women, imagine the damage this could cause to those children...

Apart from the fact it should be criminal to mandate vaccines - especially when they don't work, are not safe, and do not employ a process of informed consent and are based on bad science and scientific and legal fraud....

This is a more general take on the flu shot (and it is one of many topics discussed). It is currently the 'season' for fear based marketing of this shot in the US, so it is timely.

This video discusses topics such as the flu shot, health freedom, fake news, control of the legal process regarding vaccines and stem cells! So, it covers quite a bit. I thought it was interesting.

The Truth Behind The Flu Vaccine

What really drives me nuts is that they'll market the flu shot to everyone saying "look how many people got the flu last year" and yet will conveniently forget to tell everyone that most of those people had the flu shot! :rolleyes: It's really such a sick business.

Back
Top Bottom