For Laura

WhiteRose

The Force is Strong With This One
Laura if you can please or your group ask C's about me and my knowledge and my family. I want know what this true or not with my experience. I think there know the answers for my questions and please send this for my email.

Thank you.

PS. My signature is a key if you have any problems I think.

WhiteRose said:
Laura if you can please or your group ask C's about me and my knowledge and my family. I want know what this true or not with my experience. I think there know the answers for my questions and please send this for my email.

Thank you.

Hi WhiteRose,

Personal questions for the C's are discouraged for many reasons. You can read more about it in the Personal questions for the C's thread.

In the meantime, there isn't a better place than this forum to discuss such personal matters in a general way, if you want to. :)

Menrva said:
WhiteRose said:

Thank you.

Hi WhiteRose,

Personal questions for the C's are discouraged for many reasons. You can read more about it in the Personal questions for the C's thread.

In the meantime, there isn't a better place than this forum to discuss such personal matters in a general way, if you want to. :)

Yes i know but i wrote here under the influence of foreboding i think in the group i feel safer, anyone who reads scripts can guess somehow the reasons i guided. My question here is not purely personal because it is about knowledge and premonition / experience maybe it will help somehow as for Laura's sessions.
More at the moment unfortunately i can not write yet as for this moment and I think I've already revealed a lot.

WhiteRose said:

Thank you.

Sorry, but I'm convalescing at present so any sessions will be limited for awhile.

But, in the meantime, you say you have "knowledge" and experience of some sort. Do you have a website or a book where this knowledge and experience is presented and shared? You further inquire about your family; again, have you written about whatever is concerning you anywhere?

You have to understand that I get literally hundreds of questions exactly like this and if I inquired of the Cs about them, I would never do anything else. Everyone who asks such questions acts like they are in possession of some great secret and it's up to me (or Cs) to figure it out and validate it sort of like "can you guess what is in my hand behind my back" game.

Let me suggest that if you (or anyone) really wishes to share knowledge or get feedback on same, it would be a lot more considerate if it was already published and then I could scan it and decide that in THIS or THAT case, the question might be of some interest to others or to myself. Otherwise, as I said, it is just one of hundreds of similar questions which I don't have the time left in my life to pursue. If you have something, put it on the table and discuss it with others like I did.

WhiteRose said:

Thank you.

Hi WhiteRose, you received some helpful answers already but I'll just throw in my 2 cents too. You probably noticed that in multiple sessions the C's answered Laura's questions with "discover" or other phrases suggesting that our own research to find the answers is more beneficial than answers being being provided directly. Not to mention that tons of clues and answers are provided in Laura's work, and the work itself is pretty much a toolkit on how to find the answers and help yourself.

At the same time the forum is a platform for research and networking and if you feel discussing the issues you're enquiring about here would help you resolve the riddle please do feel free to do so.

As Menrva pointed out, the C's have repeatedly said that private questions should be limited. I guess those that are asked as a "can you guess what is in my hand behind my back" game, as Laura said above, would be highly discouraged as at best they only benefit the person asking.

WhiteRose, hi!

Why the name if you don't mind? Are you a part of that (mysterious) secret "White Rose" society/group I heard about?

Laura said:
WhiteRose said:

Thank you.

Sorry, but I'm convalescing at present so any sessions will be limited for awhile.

But, in the meantime, you say you have "knowledge" and experience of some sort. Do you have a website or a book where this knowledge and experience is presented and shared? You further inquire about your family; again, have you written about whatever is concerning you anywhere?

You have to understand that I get literally hundreds of questions exactly like this and if I inquired of the Cs about them, I would never do anything else. Everyone who asks such questions acts like they are in possession of some great secret and it's up to me (or Cs) to figure it out and validate it sort of like "can you guess what is in my hand behind my back" game.

Let me suggest that if you (or anyone) really wishes to share knowledge or get feedback on same, it would be a lot more considerate if it was already published and then I could scan it and decide that in THIS or THAT case, the question might be of some interest to others or to myself. Otherwise, as I said, it is just one of hundreds of similar questions which I don't have the time left in my life to pursue. If you have something, put it on the table and discuss it with others like I did.

As far as knowledge is concerned i gained it in part in a similar way your group works I mean the channel with C'a (Unfortunately these people are no longer with us). It started somehow during World War II, I know from the story because even then I was not in the world in this "incarnation".
As far as knowledge is concerned, it is my teacher in this area was my mother. In my opinion she has a broad notion in these matters and lots of books (I think she could build a thematic library with that;) )

Also during the session we were warned "not to disclose too much". But I feel that I want to know more, however, and what I know
so far, however, it is not all I know. I'm still learning and searching, somehow at the end of April this year I had a dream but I could not remember what I dreamed but somehow subconsciously. I began more and more to delve into various topics. At one point my head "burned" with the amount of information but inside I felt that I had to find answers and this was connected with "knowledge" because it was always something it bothered me from the inside to know - to be aware.

Do you ask why I still ask about my family?
Of course I would like to know, though did our "channel" give the knowledge which was as reliable as possible was it also largely manipulated?
Because reading session scripts from your "channel" and having experience with a similar situation I noticed something that does not fit in several sessions which I experienced that's why I have doubts.

I wish you a speedy recovery :)

Ant22 said:
WhiteRose said:

Thank you.

Hi WhiteRose, you received some helpful answers already but I'll just throw in my 2 cents too. You probably noticed that in multiple sessions the C's answered Laura's questions with "discover" or other phrases suggesting that our own research to find the answers is more beneficial than answers being being provided directly. Not to mention that tons of clues and answers are provided in Laura's work, and the work itself is pretty much a toolkit on how to find the answers and help yourself.

At the same time the forum is a platform for research and networking and if you feel discussing the issues you're enquiring about here would help you resolve the riddle please do feel free to do so.

As Menrva pointed out, the C's have repeatedly said that private questions should be limited. I guess those that are asked as a "can you guess what is in my hand behind my back" game, as Laura said above, would be highly discouraged as at best they only benefit the person asking.
Hello,
I know and understand that's why I described the situation a little bit
why i asked and also asked why that information would have been difficult to confirm what I wrote than from C'a because we did not reveal too much with knowledge and source.
I write it to her because I trust her in some way although there are other people who also have a channel with a higher consciousness.

MrEightFive said:
WhiteRose, hi!

Why the name if you don't mind? Are you a part of that (mysterious) secret "White Rose" society/group I heard about?

My nick does not connect with the group but with something from the knowledge :)
White pink ray;)
My mom told me she saw me at birth in such colors :)

But my friend, I found out that there is not much free will here to rape because a good part of us are open ... and also keep in mind that if it is not open to us it does not matter to us whether its knowledge might or might not be "vital" to The future, things will be as they will be and we accept them.

My free will is such to help, to seek because without a search you can not help, for me this is not a test asking to check my person. I intuitively always felt,
I should share it his own knowledge my experience that when it comes to "channel" for some reason we can not continue to do so and I did not reveal myself before I'm not looked for very fervently. Because of certain blocks inside me. I mean discussing anything with anyone.
However, always somehow I circled in this topic. Revealing with knowledge I was recognized crazy and possessed that's why it took me so much "growing up" to talk about it.
Although I still do not know what I know is correct or in some sense close to the truth.
I still do not know on what plane this is supposed to take place this my help.
In another topic I wrote already I could not find you, and I wanted to learn something on some topics related to knowledge
because I knew that somewhere you're here.
I do not consider this a case of the same that suddenly, after my "burning" need Search for deeper knowledge this led me to you.
But how many times I said, You have no reason to believe me. There is free will and only free will.
When it comes to helping there is also a free will for Laura and you because I can not impose on anyone : you may believe with everything I say.
Always check every information
Just in this case I and my family will be questionable regarding confirmation of what I said for anyone in this field because we did not talk about it.
So I asked Laura to check it out because in the depths of myself subconsciously I feel that I am needed.
That is why at the moment I would like to ask for forgiveness for making a fuss and I will try to share information, my inner doubts and the very knowledge of the forum.
Among you, because if in fact it is something what can i help i will try to do it right.

As they said go to another section of the forum to share their personal issues that here are people with much more experience than I and willing to help.
Is going to have to be more practical or support their issues empirically because they are already grasping that it will not be heard and we do not have because of self-care issues to follow con fl icts in this way. I almost see how they materialize their affairs or unfortunately condemn us to All for not listening. ;)

matías maurán said:
As they said go to another section of the forum to share their personal issues that here are people with much more experience than I and willing to help.
Is going to have to be more practical or support their issues empirically because they are already grasping that it will not be heard and we do not have because of self-care issues to follow con fl icts in this way. I almost see how they materialize their affairs or unfortunately condemn us to All for not listening. ;)

Matias, could you please write what you want to say in your own language and allow one of our translators to translate it? Or use google to translate. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your point at all.

Laura said:
matías maurán said:

Matias, could you please write what you want to say in your own language and allow one of our translators to translate it? Or use google to translate. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your point at all.

I noticed that some of the content of my answers
It is erroneously translated by Google translator
Although I try to give the true meaning of the translated text.
Maybe that's why this is a misunderstanding?
Can I use your service when it comes to translate a
from Polish to English?
I do not want to mislead anyone here.

WhiteRose said:
Laura said:
matías maurán said:

I noticed that some of the content of my answers
It is erroneously translated by Google translator
Although I try to give the true meaning of the translated text.
Maybe that's why this is a misunderstanding?
Can I use your service when it comes to translate a
from Polish to English?
I do not want to mislead anyone here.

Hi WhiteRose,

Laura was responding to Matias's post and not to your's. The Google translator seems to be doing fine.

I will try to be more rigid in my words since if I start to speak more ambiguously the Google translator probably makes more translation errors. I'm sorry, typing from the phone is not the most appropriate to minimize translation errors, I promise to be more careful or to wait To have my computer repaired (5 months have already passed because of the lack of spare parts, although I was promised that I would be ready by the next month).

Spanich: Como le dijeron, vaya a otra sección del foro para compartir sus problemas personales que aquí hay mucha gente con mucha más experiencia que yo y dispuestos a ayudar. Tendrá que ser más práctico o apoyar sus ideas empíricamente porque ya están comprendiendo que no será escuchado y no lo haremos debido a los asuntos de autocuidado que deben seguirse,así que vea cómo materializar sus asuntos o desgraciadamente nos condenara a Todos por no escucharlo. ;)

Basically I tell him to witherose that he will go to the sections of the forum where the personal topics are discussed, that there are very competent people to help him. I have mentioned to him that he will have to be more practical or empirical with his ideas because of what Otherwise we will not be able to Attend it since the way in which his words as they are given are nothing more than verbiage and here they have a special care with it (I hope that now if ... It was not at all difficult to do well) thanks for your patience And time, kisses.

WhiteRose said:
My free will is such to help, to seek because without a search you can not help, for me this is not a test asking to check my person. I intuitively always felt,
I should share it his own knowledge my experience that when it comes to "channel" for some reason we can not continue to do so and I did not reveal myself before I'm not looked for very fervently. Because of certain blocks inside me. I mean discussing anything with anyone.
However, always somehow I circled in this topic. Revealing with knowledge I was recognized crazy and possessed that's why it took me so much "growing up" to talk about it.
Although I still do not know what I know is correct or in some sense close to the truth.
I still do not know on what plane this is supposed to take place this my help.
In another topic I wrote already I could not find you, and I wanted to learn something on some topics related to knowledge
because I knew that somewhere you're here.
I do not consider this a case of the same that suddenly, after my "burning" need Search for deeper knowledge this led me to you.
But how many times I said, You have no reason to believe me. There is free will and only free will.
When it comes to helping there is also a free will for Laura and you because I can not impose on anyone : you may believe with everything I say.
Always check every information
Just in this case I and my family will be questionable regarding confirmation of what I said for anyone in this field because we did not talk about it.
So I asked Laura to check it out because in the depths of myself subconsciously I feel that I am needed.
That is why at the moment I would like to ask for forgiveness for making a fuss and I will try to share information, my inner doubts and the very knowledge of the forum.
Among you, because if in fact it is something what can i help i will try to do it right.

Hello WhiteRose, if you search here you will find many topics that discuss the subject of blocks, mental blocks, programs etc.. if you will look , you can use the search function for better access.

With knowledge comes the responsibility of dissemination and how, but what you ask is impossible, perhaps even if anyone asks about our subconscious it would be pretty hard for us to understand it,
The teachings of the C's here suggest that we use the tools at our disposal to corroborate the answers from any source, that we try to get to the answers on our own, and not be led by the hand, in the case of this forum, this is a very useful tool from which you can get and give information. To build the ability of discernment and improve our perception, investigate reality etc.
As anything else, I imagine that you question is so wide that cannot have a one definite answer, some things you know may be correct , some other things may be incorrect, and perhaps the concealing of the information is also playing part in why you don't know the answers to your questions. Some of your inner aspects can have potential for any given thing some other aspects don't.
So that's why we repeatedly extend the invitation to share in the appropriate sections and in the appropriate manner so others can understand you better and fruitful communication can flow.

how can you corroborate what you know if you don't tell anyone? If you are in a search , then keep searching and questioning specially if you have doubts.

More strange of what Laura has come across and shared , albeit possible maybe is not probable.

Back
Top Bottom