FOTCM Chateau visit?

GqSoul

Jedi
Hi family. I'm not sure where best to post this, but I've copied it from an attempt to use the "conversations" function. At the root, it's an inquiry about visiting the FOTCM in France for evaluation.

May 9, 2019
Dear Queen Bee,

I don't know how to broach this obliquely, or articulate my request in a way that isn't influenced by programming, so I'm hopeful that, by Grace, the heart and intent of my message will be communicated and received. Would you and the chateau family be willing to host my family for a brief period? I'm sensitive to the incalculable demand on everyone's energies, and my first concern would be to avoid disrupting the vital work and service you all perform. If it isn't possible, I certainly understand.

This desire is one that I've nurtured for a handful of years and is born of the earnest aim to be useful to the purposes of the DCM. I'm not at all certain that I can be useful, but I'm compelled along this path and I'm striving to become an instrument of her Will.

My life has been marked by this superordinate Quest. It's not until I found your work with the Cs that the explorations and fragmentary knowledge in religion, philosophy and science organized themselves into a comprehensible teleology. I can appreciate the suffering and sacrifice, the repeated disintegrations and transformations that were necessary to become a channel of beauty into this reality; Thank you. Truly. Deeply. Eternally.

Every aspect of my life has been transformed by this service. As I stumble forward in The Work, I'm seeking to develop an ever increasing capacity to fulfill my responsibilities in my primary relationships and express knowledge in practical action. This is my expression of gratitude.

My aim is to present myself before you, the elders, and the Cs; to seek clarity on my experiences, dreams, and visions that seem to be initiatory; to fellowship and receive instruction; if possible, I'd also ask to receive the Reiki attunements. Above all, I'm keen to explore the possibility of contributing to the work. I've committed to writing and sharing, but I'm mindful that only conscious efforts avail.

I don't pretend any conceipt in claiming affinity and I'm leary of the threat of self deception. I don't know what the potentials are, yet I am convicted of this inexplicable knowledge, an unjustifiable intuition, a sense of destiny and mission that I must explore and manifest. I feel as though approaching a crossroads. There's the sense of something impending; something essential and irrepressible is surging within me, that impels me to paddle swiftly to catch the cresting wave.

A soul-felt thanks to the entire QFG. May your efforts be multiplied geometrically!

Sincerely,

Marquis (GqSoul)

Well there's your first mistake: Asking. To be true to your convictions you should rock up to the chateau with your beautiful family unannounced, soundly assured the C's will prepare Laura for your arrival.
(Tip: have any children with you each wave a peackock feather, and watch Her swoon!)

I was going to do something like this last year, but I had a prophetic dream the night before embarking upon my quest I knew to be true: The red carpet Laura keeps rolled up in the attic got eaten by moths.

Hi GqSoul,

I see that you've been a registered forum member for a long time, but you have posted very little. Looking at it from the Chateau's perspective, it would be imprudent for them to invite an essentially anonymous person from the Internet into their home, bearing in mind the C's advice "Always expect attack" and all that.

I think it would be better for you to continue to network on this forum a bit more, at least to allow the Chateau group and other forum members to get to know you, before asking for a visit and a business loan.

I'm not from the Chateau and I don't speak for them. This is just my two cents upon reading your posts.

Well there's your first mistake: Asking. To be true to your convictions you should rock up to the chateau with your beautiful family unannounced, soundly assured the C's will prepare Laura for your arrival.
(Tip: have any children with you each wave a peackock feather, and watch Her swoon!)

No, you should not.

I was going to do something like this last year, but I had a prophetic dream the night before embarking upon my quest I knew to be true: The red carpet Laura keeps rolled up in the attic got eaten by moths.

"I knew to be true"? Are you being serious here, BlackCartouche? You're not being helpful, and your post is rude and inconsiderate, IMO.

Last edited:
No, you should not.

"I knew to be true"? Are you being serious here, BlackCartouche? You're not being helpful, and your post is rude and inconsiderate, IMO.
I was being very sarcastic. It was mostly non-serious - though there was also an element of projection from real seriousness. I must have got triggered. I was seeing a little of the 'speshul' line in there I saw in myself not so long ago (maybe still there, no doubt). I too envisaged rocking up to the chateau one point (no family mind, just myself) to be of assistance in any which way I can, which would have been ridiculous and extremely inconsiderate. What was going through my head?! I would never think to do such a thing now.

It was uncalled for, and I apologize to GqSoul for being insulting.

Whoah Black Cartouche, you really let your mask slip there! Not to mention that it's not a good idea to toy with people's emotions, GgSoul might have taken you seriously. I agree with Oxajil, your post was rude and insulting.
Seems to me you let the horses bolt off with the carriage! Think before you post.

Hi GqSoul,

I see that you've been a registered forum member for a long time, but you have posted very little. Looking at it from the Chateau's perspective, it would be imprudent for them to invite an essentially anonymous person from the Internet into their home, bearing in mind the C's advice "Always expect attack" and all that.

I think it would be better for you to continue to network on this forum a bit more, at least to allow the Chateau group and other forum members to get to know you, before asking for a visit and a business loan.

I'm not from the Chateau and I don't speak for them. This is just my two cents upon reading your posts.

I can see what you mean.

I was being very sarcastic. It was mostly non-serious - though there was also an element of projection from real seriousness. I must have got triggered. I was seeing a little of the 'speshul' line in there I saw in myself not so long ago (maybe still there, no doubt). I too envisaged rocking up to the chateau one point (no family mind, just myself) to be of assistance in any which way I can, which would have been ridiculous and extremely inconsiderate. What was going through my head?! I would never think to do such a thing now.

It was uncalled for, and I apologize to GqSoul for being insulting.

I get where you're coming from, and the sarcasm underscored the point. I definitely don't feel special, and if there are ever moments when I'm in danger of doing so, posts like yours help me reflect.

I dunno, sarcasm can be used as humor, or as an insult, and I didn’t detect any humor there. Even after your explanation, there seems to be some kind of resentment you’re carrying. My only reaction to that post was my jaw kinda hit the ground. I would highly encourage a post in the swamp to explore whatever it was that just came out and then quickly got shoved under the “red carpet”, pardon the pun. I’d bet money there’s some issues/demons that need to be brought into the light. And if it really was just a joke with nothing behind it, then I totally didn’t get it.

But honestly, if I was living in the Chateau, I would be thanking my lucky stars that you didn’t visit. Wherever that came from, it’s a dark icky place, and probably isn’t doing you any favors being left unexamined.

I dunno, sarcasm can be used as humor, or as an insult, and I didn’t detect any humor there. Even after your explanation, there seems to be some kind of resentment you’re carrying. My only reaction to that post was my jaw kinda hit the ground. I would highly encourage a post in the swamp to explore whatever it was that just came out and then quickly got shoved under the “red carpet”, pardon the pun. I’d bet money there’s some issues/demons that need to be brought into the light. And if it really was just a joke with nothing behind it, then I totally didn’t get it.

Same here. I wouldn't want to leave that one un-examined, BlackCartouche, and I wouldn't just call it a joke or sarcasm, and thus sweeping it under the rug with an apology. Something raised its head there (be it some unexamined issue and/or some sort of attachment type thing) and to me it sounded full of derision on top of that (which I'd take as a warning sign) - but derision towards whom or what exactly?

If I was you, I'd really look into this seriously and find out what was riding you.

Yes, I have a demonic/dark attachment, and struggling to rid of.

I'm already in the process of writing up about it, and will post in the swamp when its done (its proving to be quite difficult because 'It' tries to prevent it). Until then, I will not be commenting on the forum further.

And, for whatever its worth, I give the Chateau crew MY WORD to never visit. I mean that from the bottom of whatever it is I call my heart.

Would you and the chateau family be willing to host my family for a brief period?

The question that comes to my mind is; is this something your family actually wants to do, or is just what you want to do? Leaving aside for the moment whether it's appropriate or not.

There was some incident that someone visited Laura’s place caused harm to Laura and other.
Because we never know oneself’s own frequency is higher or lower, maybe everybody thinks they’re higher than others.
But still, we have to be extra careful about it.
I am just happy and appreciate Laura is being there to guide us and encouraging us to live STO ways!!!

Session Date: October 11th 2014

Q: (L) ....Okay, the first thing is in the last session, a very strange thing occurred and I would like to understand it a little bit better. We were sitting here at the table, and all of a sudden....... he came and plopped himself on the floor just to my left. At the instant that he entered within several feet of where I was sitting, I felt a physical blow. I felt as though I had been struck. I would like to know what that was? Why did his movement into that space feel like he had physically struck me?

A: When you are communicating in this manner your energy field is expanded and more permeable, thus the situation is similar to a spirit medium producing ectoplasm. Consequently, it is wise to ask all attendees who may not be frequency compatible to keep a distance during the process. You may have noticed a degree of depletion of energy due to leakage through this tear. It was particularly bad due to your injured status.

Q: (L) Well, okay. So much for that. That explains it. That explains why I have felt like crap since then.

(Pierre) Oh yeah?

(L) It's real hard to get my energy back.

(Pierre) Where was the blow? Was it localized?

(L) I just felt like the whole side of my body had been hit by a train.

(Pierre) Like a mechanical hit?

(L) Yeah. (to Andromeda) Did you feel it?

(Andromeda) I felt invaded.

(L) For me, I felt it physically.

Yes, I have a demonic/dark attachment, and struggling to rid of.

I'm already in the process of writing up about it, and will post in the swamp when its done (its proving to be quite difficult because 'It' tries to prevent it). Until then, I will not be commenting on the forum further.

And, for whatever its worth, I give the Chateau crew MY WORD to never visit. I mean that from the bottom of whatever it is I call my heart.

I don't think you have a dark attachment, I think you are just a bit cynical because of life.

In an odd way, I appreciate the fact that, in your own way, you were trying to protect me.

Hi GqSoul,

Exactly.

GqSoul wrote the above message to me in a PM and did not get the response he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom