FOTCM Crop Circle Analysis

Mikey

The Living Force
Today I have done something I wanted to do for a longer time now: A geometrical analysis of the crop circle which appeared on June 21st 2009 in West Kennett, Wiltshirte, aka. the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind - Crop Circle.

It had occurred to me that there must be an easy and exact method of constructing it. As it turned out, there is. It is assembled from nothing but perfect circles with integer diameters, and a lot of prime numbers are showing up.

I've attached my analysis as pictures to this post. There is not much else to say or explain, except that it is fascinating how it is possible to get complex and beautiful symbols with nothing but simple circle geometry.

It was an interesting experience to attempt to re-trace the thought processes of those who made the circle, and to attempt to discover the meaning that is contained in the geometry. I'm not much wiser now, to be honest, but if you have any insights, please share! ;)

Here is the original crop circle report (June 21st is summer solstice!):

_http://www.cropcirclecenter.com/ccdata/2009/06/21/UK20090621_B.html

Attachments

• Selection_144.jpg
    Selection_144.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 357
  • Selection_145.jpg
    Selection_145.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 348
  • Selection_146.jpg
    Selection_146.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 336
Ingenious, Data. Thanks for sharing. What other meaning were you searching for or expecting to find, other than the yin-yang symbol ?

Palinurus said:
Ingenious, Data. Thanks for sharing. What other meaning were you searching for or expecting to find, other than the yin-yang symbol ?

I was looking for nothing really, I did it as a kind of relaxation exercise. I just was curious if it had been constructed in a perfect geometrical way. And I enjoyed re-enacting my CAD skills ;)

I was looking for nothing really, I did it as a kind of relaxation exercise. I just was curious if it had been constructed in a perfect geometrical way. And I enjoyed re-enacting my CAD skills ;)

Thanks for sharing Data - seems like an interesting and relaxing exercise. I used to work with CAD (Computer Aided Design) and used to enjoy creating geometric type art :)

I have downloaded the images for further reflection, but initially for me the symbol meaning is: balance and creative flow :)

Interesting challenge for yourself Data! I would have to study for years to even attempt that one;)

My here is my very non- mathematical impression of that symbol FWIW: if you imagine the image in 3D, it looks like a cross section of a tubular Möbius strip.

Well i hadn't realised the logo was inspired by a crop circle so when i saw your post i was quite taken aback! (And if i had then i'd forgotten about it). It's quite simple but balanced and beautiful. Actually, as Anama Cara said, the other aspect is flow. I was trying to think of a word akin to 'synergistic' or 'cooperative' where some circles don't represent, to my current knowledge, 'dynamism' or something along those lines. Many circles are based on 1 circle or a singular graphic. OSIT.

I think it helps, having the CAD images, in the sense that the next time i look at crop circles, it's another 'dimension' in how to attempt to decipher their meaning. A bit like when the C's hinted (i think) that we should imagine how they would be represented if in 3d. I can't remember specifically how Laura and co were guided to interpret them; other than counting, geometry, symbolism and i think order of appearance, was more relevant than location.

Anyway, it will be useful for me, for visualising others in the future; so, nice one Data :)

This is so great, Data, thank you! :thup:

The best thing i'm capable to imagine in 3D is something like this:

images

There were also some 7 spikes (eternally spreading outwards?) mentioned by the Cs somewhere in the transcripts - or maybe it's off-track, dunno. fwiw

Siberia said:
There were also some 7 spikes (eternally spreading outwards?) mentioned by the Cs somewhere in the transcripts - or maybe it's off-track, dunno.

Hi Siberia,

I think you are referring to the discussions on perpendicular realities. I searched for that term and got 30 results, many of them session transcripts.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Oh, I discovered another 'self-relating thingie': There are 26 circles and the total width is 26 units! :D

Rx said:
My here is my very non- mathematical impression of that symbol FWIW: if you imagine the image in 3D, it looks like a cross section of a tubular Möbius strip.

Something like this maybe?

1681865m.gif

Palinurus said:
Siberia said:
There were also some 7 spikes (eternally spreading outwards?) mentioned by the Cs somewhere in the transcripts - or maybe it's off-track, dunno.

Hi Siberia,

I think you are referring to the discussions on perpendicular realities. I searched for that term and got 30 results, many of them session transcripts.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Yes, probably, thanks Palinurus.

Siberia said:
Rx said:

Something like this maybe?

1681865m.gif

looks cool! It is odd that I stuck watching it for a full minute?

Maybe you can draw the unit 20 if you put the crop circle into a big circle, does it make a circle or an ellipse?

irjO said:

Could be used for meditation and/or hypnosis? Just like any other rotating object probably. :)

I don't think so, it's quite hypnotical ! And after watching it more than one minute, my poor mind still don't understand the move. I'm very idiot in those 3D things, and the fact that it is said that is a weakness of women doesn't comfort me :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom