FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
FOTCM recently acquired a bulk amount of glutathione supplements in pill form, a gift from a member who purchased it for re-sale, but the buyer backed out due to lack of funds. This donation allows us to offer it to our forum members. The brand is Healthy Origins and the bottle is 60 caps of 500mg. We are offering these bottles to any forum member who donates a minimum of $10. This bottle normally sells for $20 on Amazon. Please leave a note with your donation mentioning your interest in receiving glutathione and an address to ship to. Here is an image of the bottle:

500_mg_60_cap.jpg

Glutathione has many health benefits. It's considered the "mother of all antioxidants." From one article:

This magnificent antioxidant is known for it's ability to detoxify poison that is filtered through your liver but it's also good brain food. It does housekeeping on your neurons and it serves as a neurotransmitter and a nueormodulator. It protects neurons from devastating insults that would otherwise kill your precious brain cells. Without adequate glutathione, getting rid of cellular garbage is impossible and whatever toxin you come into contact with becomes exponentially worse because you can't get rid of it well. It becomes a free radical shopping spree but it's a bad bargain for you!

Several trillion mitochondria depend on glutathione for their sheer survival. You can't birth or repair any new mito either so biogenesis stops. Depleted glutathione levels usher in high levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines. The destructive effects are felt throughout all kinds of signaling networks which trash your homeostatic balance.

Glutathione is so important that when it is depleted DNA synthesis fails. Genetic expression goes awry. Apoptosis (programmed cell death) is activated. Detoxification function within your liver and your cells fails. Lack of glutathione for detoxification and physiology is like having New York City sanitation workers on strike for months on end, devastating!

And another:

Glutathione is also the most critical and integral part of your detoxification system. All the toxins stick onto glutathione, which then carries them into the bile and the stool - and out of your body.

And lastly, it also helps us reach peak mental and physical function. Research has shown that raised glutathione levels decrease muscle damage, reduce recovery time, increase strength and endurance and shift metabolism from fat production to muscle development.

If you are sick or old or are just not in peak shape, you likely have glutathione deficiency. In fact, the top British medical journal, the Lancet, found the highest glutathione levels in healthy young people, lower levels in healthy elderly, lower still in sick elderly and the lowest of all in the hospitalized elderly. (ii)

Keeping yourself healthy, boosting your performance, preventing disease and aging well depends on keeping your glutathione levels high. I'll say it again ... Glutathione is so important because it is responsible for keeping so many of the keys to UltraWellness optimized.

It is critical for immune function and controlling inflammation. It is the master detoxifier and the body's main antioxidant, protecting our cells and making our energy metabolism run well.

Disclaimer: FOTCM cannot guarantee any specific results from the use of Glutathione, as we are not medical professionals.

Please reply here in this thread if you would like to receive a bottle or bottles. Please note, due to international shipping costs, 1 bottle shipped outside the USA is $20. Two or more bottles shipped outside the USA remain at $10 each.

A little background as to why we are offering these to members.

A Fotcm member who runs a supplement business placed a bulk order of this Glutathione for a customer. The customer then reneged on the deal leaving the Fotcm member 'holding the baby' so to speak. We decided we could turn this bad situation into a beneficial one for Forum members by offering the Glutathione at a much reduced cost.

Just to be clear, the cost price to the Fotcm member per bottle was $15, so we are offering these at BELOW cost price - $10 - (which includes the cost of shipping) so that we can maximize the benefit to members. That's the primary goal, the secondary goal is to recoup a little of the expense for the Fotcm member and also the cost to Fotcm for shipping the product from the member's storage site to Fotcm HQ.

Re: FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione

Excellent news! :perfect: I've meaning to buy reduced glutathione but it is nearly 50 euros in Spain. I tried to buy it from France, but no luck.

I will like to receive two bottles. My paypal donation transaction ID: 7U883238G2396804M

Thank you! One less item on my wish list :cheer:

:wow: I would be interested in purchasing a few bottles. If quantities are sufficient, I'd like to purchase six. If there is a big demand here, less is okay too. Just let me know and I'll send a check to NC with some extra for shipping. Thanks!

:wow: Very nice of them to donate the supplements to FOTCM!

I'd like two bottles. Donation confirmation: 0MJ1403141401354U

Lilou said:
:wow: I would be interested in purchasing a few bottles. If quantities are sufficient, I'd like to purchase six. If there is a big demand here, less is okay too. Just let me know and I'll send a check to NC with some extra for shipping. Thanks!

Six should be fine Lilou.

Beau said:
Lilou said:

Six should be fine Lilou.

France and I would be interested by 6 bottles too, if it is OK. Do you know the expiration date ?

Gandalf said:
France and I would be interested by 6 bottles too, if it is OK. Do you know the expiration date ?

Sept. 2017.

Beau said:
Gandalf said:

Sept. 2017.

Thanks Beau.

Donation confirmation : 5G331080WJ105493D.

If quantities are sufficient, we would like six otherwise up to want you can give.

Thanks so much

I would like some, too. Is it in NC?
Can I donate and pick up there New Year's weekend?

Somewhat off topic, but what do you think about buying certain supplements wholesale/bulk, and distributing at retail price as a fundraiser for FOTCM?
Personally, I'd rather support FOTCM than Amazon this way.
As a group, we probably use a LOT of supplements.

The Setria L-Glutathione is manufactured in Japan by Kyowa and is a unique tripeptide form of glutathione (glutamate, cysteine, and glycine). It is manufactured through a proprietary fermentation process. It is a highly absorbable. This is probably the best form of glutathione supplement available today.

Clinical Research and Studies
Published studies show:

Setria can help increase the body’s stores of glutathione.* Taking 1,000mg/day over 6 months of Setria showed a 30% increase in whole blood, 35% increase in red blood cells and 260% increase in buccal cells glutathione levels.

Setria can increase NK cell activity two fold and support the immune system. At 3 months the study revealed a 2 fold increase in NK cell activity at 1,000mg of Setria (NK cells support immune health).

Setria supplementation needs to be ongoing to maintain elevated levels. 1 month after supplementation ended, glutathione levels began to return to pre-study levels. Setria glutathione does not adversely affect the body’s normal production of glutathione.

Yupo said:
I would like some, too. Is it in NC?
Can I donate and pick up there New Year's weekend?

You can either donate and pick it up here when visiting or donate and we can ship. Whatever you prefer.

Glutathione is very expesive in Spain and its quality questionable too. Beau, if you still have two bottles available, I´d like to receive them, but I don´t know whether you can send them to Spain. Could you confirm it´s ok or not? Thanks!

hesperides said:
Glutathione is very expesive in Spain and its quality questionable too. Beau, if you still have two bottles available, I´d like to receive them, but I don´t know whether you can send them to Spain. Could you confirm it´s ok or not? Thanks!

Yes, we ship to Spain. Just include your address on the donation along with the request for glutathione and we'll get it to ya!

Beau said:
hesperides said:
Glutathione is very expensive in Spain and its quality questionable too. Beau, if you still have two bottles available, I´d like to receive them, but I don´t know whether you can send them to Spain. Could you confirm it´s ok or not? Thanks!

Yes, we ship to Spain. Just include your address on the donation along with the request for glutathione and we'll get it to ya!

Oh thank you so much Beau. I´ve just made the donation under ID 83197666UM980503G, but in my hurry forgot to put my address so that immediately after I made a second smaller donation under ID 09F52134HX8389404 where I´m mentioning the first ID to which it´s related and my full address. Sorry for the confusion.

That's great news! I've made a donation now (0UD90654KA168333A) and I was wondering if it would be too costly for you guys to send me two bottles, to Brazil? Please tell me if the amount covers the expenses, otherwise I can donate a bit more until the end of the year! Thank you, Beau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom