Freedom, freely

Freedom

Hello I am Anatolian
Sky is high in Anatolia

I played with words in my language, I love it. I hope we can do this one day in English.

First of all, I want to remind you that I translate to your language with google.
I have written for years.
In online groups.
I wanted to open a personal title and use it freely. My head is a little messy. I have a mental disorder diagnosis. So I expect tolerance. Can you let me write freely. I write too much. Hypergraphy. I can't stop. I'm alone. It counts. I just want to use this place casually. I hope this is not a problem?

I love belonging somewhere and I want to pretend that this place is mine. I don't like the feeling of being outside and being a stranger at all.

I like questions. If anyone wants to try despite the language barrier, please ask a question to recognize, understand.

I have a lot to tell. Please bear me to do this freely.

Experiment

The best definition of love is in Marx. I will call it in English. Fromm is an apprentice who copies or inspires him. Existentialism is infected. but his works are average well. stay away from existentialism

"Love is not only a commitment to a person. It is an attitude. It is a personality structure that shows one's devotion not only to an object of love, but to the whole world. If a person loves only one person and is indifferent to everything else, his love is not love, but expanded selfishness."

Karl marx

'If you love without evoking love in return—that is, if your loving as loving does ... love; if through a living expression of yourself as a loving person you do not make yourself a loved person, then your love is impotent— a misfortune.

Karl marx

A: Don't lose hope for your groups. They will do well if they will follow the STO way set out for them.

Have you ever read this?
I can't find his english

what this, "the STO way set out for them?"

Anarchism is fine but this is an STO way? I don't know

I love anarchism

The concept closest to the STO in history is in that manifesto. Altruism

Last edited:
Do not lose hope.
Those sessions are very full,
very good and enough for everyone
Everything asked so far will be there
built there..
There are..
call there..
again..
You find..
Review again..
You couldn't see Think well Evaluate again. There are enough answers
very good algorithm. Don't worry, everything will sit down. as it's supposed to be..
believe it and don't be afraid don't worry

Not cass
The future
Believe it

Last edited:
Music is joy.
There is a lot of good music here, but I could not find the opportunity to live life without pain.
My childhood and early times are considered very beautiful. The rest is very demanding.

All creatures drink of joy
At nature's breasts.
All the Just, all the Evil
Follow her trail of roses.
Kisses she gave us and grapevines,
A friend, proven in death.
Salaciousness was given to the worm
And the cherub stands before God.

Gladly, as His suns fly
through the heavens' grand plan
Go on, brothers, your way,
Joyful, like a hero to victory.

Be embraced, Millions!
This kiss to all the world!
Brothers, above the starry canopy
There must dwell a loving Father.
Are you collapsing, millions?
Do you sense the creator, world?
Seek him above the starry canopy!
Above stars must He dwell.

la la la...

I read the transcripts in my language.
I'm reading here with google translate.
Use of pensiline at the age of 1.5 years as a child. Continuing intermittent use of penicillin, antibiotics.
This is the biggest health damage.
If this is available you should GAPS. Or we should question the Paleo Ketogenic diet together.

There is no mental disorder. The coming of the word.
Do not take cortisone. Bullshit.
I would never put antibiotics in my ass again.
As the name antibiotic suggests, it is what destroys all microorganisms. Naturally poison.

I read the transcripts in my language.
I'm reading here with google translate.
Use of pensiline at the age of 1.5 years as a child. Continuing intermittent use of penicillin, antibiotics.
This is the biggest health damage.
If this is available you should GAPS. Or we should question the Paleo Ketogenic diet together.

There is no mental disorder. The coming of the word.
Do not take cortisone. Bullshit.
I would never put antibiotics in my ass again.
As the name antibiotic suggests, it is what destroys all microorganisms. Naturally poison.

stay away from hospitals.
unnatural, synthetic molecule, anti drug.
Do not use anything unnatural.
Molecules can be strengthened (strengthened).
Artificial molecule placement. You are spoiling your DNA.

Take out the plant proteins. You would have chosen to take them off. Bad antenna. Would you like to have a bad antenna? Take care of blood, fluids and proteins.

the most important information you should eat meat.
fresh blood
the rest comes. in the sense that you can figure it out on your own.
If you want more information, enter Faraday. insulate the house with copper

this is not bad information on the contrary, the blessings of the goddess blood.
it is a renunciation of gluttony.

translation is messed up

Last edited:
The sources of attack are vegan, not OP.
Vegan OP is the same.
Watch out for the vegan..

If you get stuck, share carnivore information. Do not stop until you relax until the attack is over. Better security strategy, no attack avoidance strategy

Groups that come together and bring the pieces together .

Remember this

The carnivore knowledge will make them all tremble with fear. Do not worry. Trust me

Last edited:
Read above. Holy truth Holy Bowl.
The threat of revealing the truth. This is the truth.
I know
My hand discussion.
I've learned enough.
Pass the test.

Back
Top Bottom