French presidential elections.

Pierre

The Cosmic Force
Administrator
FOTCM Member
The 6th of May 2007 will be crucial day for the French people and even the whole world.

On this day, French electors will have to choose between the right wing candidate : Nicolas Sarkosi and the left wing candidate : Segolene Royal.

So far nothing new under the sun. However one starts digging, he'll quickly realize that one of those two candidate displays strong pathological traits.

Over decades of political and public life, Nicolas Sarkosi has shown again and again proofs of double speak, agressivity, egotism, ambition, manipulation, ... These individual is now on the verge of becoming the President of the French nation.

Such an event would have a dramatic impact on the French people of course, but also on the whole world. Indeed until now amongst the 5 UN Security Council (the USA, Russia, China, the UK, France) , France didn't seem totally ponerized and could use its veto against some extravagant decisions.

Who will stand for such values once a psychopath becomes the leader of the French nation ?

On 1941, May 6th, Staline reached his first official position in the Sovietic administration by taking the premiership from Molotov.

In the Roman calendar the 6th of May is Saint Prudence Day. Prudence from Latin prudentia "foresight, sagacity," contraction of providentia "foresight". It is often associated with Wisdom, Insight, and Knowledge.

With all my heart, I hope that on the 6th of May the French People will show prudence and won't be seduced by a new little Staline.

I hope you have been publishing a blog in French (even if anonymous) and have shared your thoughts with your countrymen.

Laura said:
I hope you have been publishing a blog in French (even if anonymous) and have shared your thoughts with your countrymen.
Axel,

If you do start a blog or have a page with comments, let us know what the url is, so we can link to you and increase your pagerank (which makes you a more relevant search result in search engines).

domivr said:
Laura said:
Axel,

If you do start a blog or have a page with comments, let us know what the url is, so we can link to you and increase your pagerank (which makes you a more relevant search result in search engines).
Hi,
We got a blog too, with my partner, don't update it regularly but have put the Marianne article on Sarko recently. If you would like to link to our blog too, here's the url :
http://www.voteutile.info/
I'll try to put more info until the 6th may.

domivr said:
Laura said:
Axel,

I have created a blog yesterday (monday).

Here is the url : http://pouvoiretpsychopathie.hautetfort.com/ (it means "power and psychopathy")

That's a very modest blog so far (only three articles) I think about sending a message to the french moderatos group to propose them to participate. Is it a good approach or is it better that each available mod create his own blog ?

Prayers for rain said:
Hi,
We got a blog too, with my partner, don't update it regularly but have put the Marianne article on Sarko recently. If you would like to link to our blog too, here's the url :
Thank you for the url, I've just created a link to your website.

I've also pasted the article from Marianne in my blog.

Axel_Dunor said:
I have created a blog yesterday (monday).

Here is the url : http://pouvoiretpsychopathie.hautetfort.com/ (it means "power and psychopathy")

That's a very modest blog so far (only three articles) I will send a message to the french group to propose them to participate..
From your blog entry:
Sarkozy said:
selon lui, la pédophilie et le suicide des adolescents étaient
d'origine génétique, qu'on était en quelque sorte biologiquement
programmé pour la déviance ou l'autodestruction, que l'action
éducative ou sociale n'y pouvait rien, le rachat ou la miséricorde
divine non plus - retour terrifiant du concept eugéniste du gène du
crime - sans que, pendant dix jours, aucun journal quotidien ou
hebdomadaire, aucune radio ou télévision réagisse.
Roughly translated the important section goes:

..according to [Sarkozy], pedophilia and suicide of adolescents are in origin genetic, that one is sort of biologically programmed for deviance or autodestruction, that any educational or social action is of no help whatsoever...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This guy is bad news with beliefs like this.
Maybe GW Bush can loan him a book on the subject. Oh wait... nevermind.
Isn't this the same agenda that Tony Blair is pushing as well?

Nicolas Sarkosi.. Whenever I hear this name I am reminded of the film "The usual suspects" I wonder why ???

As he is of Hungarian origin I looked up the meaning of his last name

sark means pole and õsi means pristine, aboriginal, primaeval, ancient, primeval
ancient pole, interesting

Yeah, last name sounds eerily familiar to Keyser Soze. Nice catch.

Axel_Dunor said:
Prayers for rain said:
Hi,

Thank you, Axel_Dunor and Prayers for Rain, for the links to the article from 'Marianne'. I have forwarded the link to my French friends.

With all my heart, i too hope that Sarkozy does not become president of France.

In Segolene's biography in wikipedia it writes:

Ségolène Royal was born in Ouakam, Dakar, Senegal on 22 September 1953, the daughter of Hélène Dehaye and Jacques Royal, a former artillery officer and aide to the mayor of Chamagne (Vosges).

Her parents had eight children in nine years: Marie-Odette, Marie-Nicole, Gérard, Marie-Ségolène, Antoine, Paul, Henry and Sigisbert. Her father, who believed that girls were meant for obedience and breeding, not education, was fond of saying, "I have five children and three girls."[citation needed]

The young Marie-Ségolène struggled with her father to continue her studies through high school. Much to his surprise, she was admitted to Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris, an elite university, popularly called Sciences Po. In summer 1971, she was an au pair in Dublin, Ireland.[1] In 1972, at the age of 19, Ségolène sued her father because he refused to divorce her mother and pay alimony and child support to finance the children's education. She won the case after many years in court, shortly before Jacques Royal died of lung cancer in 1981. Six of the eight children had refused to see him again at Ségolène's insistence.[2]
It's as if by fighting patriarchy in her life first, Segolene is capable now to fight patriarchy and pathocracy in France. At least, it seems less likely that she will be "baught" by pathocrats - OSIT.

domivr said:
Roughly translated the important section goes:

..according to [Sarkozy], pedophilia and suicide of adolescents are in origin genetic, that one is sort of biologically programmed for deviance or autodestruction, that any educational or social action is of no help whatsoever...
Ooops.

Maybe it's not true, but somehow I feel responsible for that. Don't know when he said that, but... right after the French translation of Political Ponerology was finished, we had a dozen or so copies made up to give to various French friends to read, find errors in the copy, give feedback on the clarity of the translation. Among those we gave copies to are a couple who hang out with former education Minister Luc Ferry and who intended to pass PP on to him (since he's an academic). Okay, fine. No problem with that, though I didn't have much of an idea that Ferry would really "grok" PP.

Shortly after this we heard (and this is kinda "inside") from these same friends that there was a possibility that Ferry would have a position in Sarkozy's government if S. was elected. We were surprised because we knew that they were pretty much on opposite sides of the fence over the headscarf ban thing. So, we I posed this objection I was told that there had recently been some get-together type activities between the two and apparently now they were "best pals" and the future looked bright and all that.

Well, that kinda gave me the creeps at the time. I even wondered... hmmm... you don't suppose that book got passed from LF to NS???

Reading the above, assuming it was said after this period of time I am talking about, suggests that it very well may be true and that isn't a good thing, I don't think.

On the other hand, (really trying to keep an open mind here), there is the possibility (I said "possibility"!) that Sarkozy is not as bad as some press reports paint him. I haven't been able to read the Marianne article because my French isn't good enough so I don't have data. I just want to leave the options open until firm data closes the various doors. After all, if people who do NOT know us were to read all that stuff written by Vincent Bridges, they would have a completely false picture of who we are and what we do. And that experience has also taught me that you can do something in the best of faith, and have it so twisted and distorted by a good psychopath that it loses any semblance of the original intent.

His palsy-walsy stuff with the U.S. is a problem (and just about everything else, too). So I'm just saying this to try to keep an open mind. I know that the possibility I propose is very remote. But then, we have to remember that John Kennedy played the game very well and managed to get himself elected with the help of the mob and when, finally, he was in the position to do something, he went after all of them. He wasn't a psychopath but he used psychopaths and even psychopathic methods to get to the point where he could try to deal with them. His main problem was that he didn't know, by definition, that he WAS dealing with psychopaths - real pathologies - and to what extents they would really go to get rid of him.

So, I'm just leaving that as a tiny open possibility. I'm probably wrong because, as I said, I do NOT have enough data. I guess we'll know soon enough. If NS is "one of them," and he does get elected, certainly one of the first people he will go after will be me... assuming he read PP which included my introduction. After all, people who know too much about psychopathy have to be "dealt with."

Axel_Dunor said:
Prayers for rain said:
Hi,

Thank you, I added the link to your blog as well.
For Laura : I'm gonna send a post to the french groups and ask for volunteers to translate the Marianne article in English.
According to the data we have, and my personal opinion, Sarko is very likely a psychopath. I'm no expert, that's true, but just ask other French members here and they'll tell you the same, osit. Still according to me, he's very dangerous. I think Henry read a book about him, he might give you the data he could gather from it. I checked the message in the French group where Henry talks about this book he read. It says he betrayed everyone to get what he wanted, even his own brother.
We know he doesn't hesitate to betray his close friends, like Chirac, whom he betrayed before the 1995 election to rally Balladur. All he wants is power.
He supports USA, the Zionist agenda and scientology (he received Tom Cruise with great ceremony a few years ago).
His speech is full of hate and contempt. Don't forget he called some significant part of the population "scum" and said he was going to "wipe that population clean with a karcher". He insults everybody who doesn't agree with him, even on the slightest details. He can't stand contradiction, and loses his temper easily - which is not a psychopathic trait, I agree... from what I understood of psychopaths, they're able to keep their cool; Well, but there are different types of psychopaths.
Well anyway, he gives the creeps to a lot of people in France - really reminds me of Hitler.

Hi Laura,

When you scratch the surface and take some time to investigate on him, you see some trouble things.
His behaviour, in numerous occasion, was really harsh and he made his way in politics mainly by betrayal.
He got a really strong "moving center"

Laura said:
On the other hand, (really trying to keep an open mind here), there is the possibility (I said "possibility"!) that Sarkozy is not as bad as some press reports paint him.
That's also something that crossed my mind.

At the end, we can hope that the function will shape the man. (remember Chirac's career. He started with the same kind of overhelming "moving center" and without any political vision. )

There are deep and strong currents in french society. I don't think he could stand against them.

"It has been said with good reason that the French Revolution leads men more than men lead it. This observation is completely justified; and, although it can be applied more or less to all great revolutions, yet it has never been more strikingly illustrated than at the present time. The very villains who appear to guide the Revolution take part in it only as simple instruments; and as soon as they aspire to dominate it, they fall ingloriously. Those who established the Republic did so without wishing it and without realizing what they were creating; they have been led by events: no plan has achieved its intended end."
Joseph de Maistre http://www.cassiopedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Joseph_de_Maistre
For french readers, 2 interesting articles from De Defensa website related to this election.

Regarding ideas and debates (how the ideas of independance and french identity came in this election):
Paysages de campagne : " la France vote " : http://www.dedefensa.org/article.php?art_id=3906

Regarding British/US point of view:
La France vote, les Anglo-Saxons éternuent : http://www.dedefensa.org/article.php?art_id=3917

PFR said:
According to the data we have, and my personal opinion, Sarko is very likely a psychopath. I'm no expert, that's true, but just ask other French members here and they'll tell you the same, osit. Still according to me, he's very dangerous. I think Henry read a book about him, he might give you the data he could gather from it. I checked the message in the French group where Henry talks about this book he read. It says he betrayed everyone to get what he wanted, even his own brother.
We know he doesn't hesitate to betray his close friends, like Chirac, whom he betrayed before the 1995 election to rally Balladur. All he wants is power.
He supports USA, the Zionist agenda and scientology (he received Tom Cruise with great ceremony a few years ago).
His speech is full of hate and contempt. Don't forget he called some significant part of the population "scum" and said he was going to "wipe that population clean with a karcher". He insults everybody who doesn't agree with him, even on the slightest details. He can't stand contradiction, and loses his temper easily - which is not a psychopathic trait, I agree... from what I understood of psychopaths, they're able to keep their cool; Well, but there are different types of psychopaths.
Well anyway, he gives the creeps to a lot of people in France - really reminds me of Hitler.
That's bad. Sounds like IF he had the PP data, he would try to twist it and use it for his own agenda.

Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom