French regressive hypnosis channel

Cassis

The Force is Strong With This One
Here's the video that made me walk away from it all... if someone could translate the most interesting parts it would be great to show how with a few truths, you can insert a lot of lies! In particular they talk about the portal in Ukraine and Putin but also about the OPs and it doesn't fit the teachings of the Cs.
Voilà la vidéo qui m'a fait m'éloigner de tout ça... si quelqu'un pouvait traduire les parties les plus intéressantes ce serait bien pour démontrer comment avec quelques vérités, on arrive à insérer beaucoup de mensonges ! Ils parlent notamment du portail en Ukraine et de Poutine mais aussi des OP et ça ne correspond pas aux enseignements des C.

Natus Videre

Jedi Master
Of course, people involved in these videos don't have access to most/all possible futures as the C's do. Their perception is 3D, so they use 3D concepts to explain hyperdimensional concepts. However, it is surprising that, sometimes, their description of concepts fits exactly into what the C's have mentioned. So I believe there is truth in what is said in these videos, but one should be careful when interpreting the visual descriptions suggested by these people.

Personally, I have experienced emotional releases by watching these videos (just like when doing EE!). I think a connection (or re-connection!) is being made with people who seek truth.

Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.
We are not alone, never were, and never will be!

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yes, I agree Ellipse but Mathieu's corruption protocol is not effective because they spoke with the entities Ashtar and Sananda (very mech active lizzies on our planet) as luminous people! Yes, it would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's because they told us that all the channelings were corrupted but what about the regressive hypnoses?

Oui, je suis d'accord Ellipse mais le protocole de corruption de Mathieu n'est pas efficace car ils ont parlé avec les entités Ashtar et Sananda (des lizzies très actives sur notre planète) comme des personnes lumineuses ! Oui, ce serait intéressant d'avoir le point de vue des C's parce qu'ils nous ont dit que tous les channelings étaient corrompus mais qu'en est-il des hypnoses régressives ?

Yes, I agree Ellipse but for Mathieu's corruption protocol is not effective because they spoke with the entities Ashtar and Sananda (very nasty lizzies active on our planet) as luminous people! Yes, it would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's because they told us that all the channelings were corrupted but what about the regressive hypnoses?

Oui, je suis d'accord Ellipse mais pour le protocole de corruption de Mathieu n'est pas efficace car ils ont parlé avec les entités Ashtar et Sananda ( des lizzies très méchamment actifs sur notre planète) comme des personnes lumineuses ! Oui, cela serait intéressant d'avoir le point de vue des C car ils nous ont dit que toutes les canalisations etaient corrompues mais qu'en est il des hypnoses regressives ?
You're right, I tend to dismiss those videos because I know it's disinfo.

Now, it's a 2 years old video (April 2020). I want to think they learn since because the message they received then was "don't search into the direction of hard subjects like children abduction, the matrix and so on... you will lower your frequencies" and since they did it for the matrix.

I was surprised that Mathieu published this regression (#103) because he explained that Sanandra came from himself while they were starting to look at above-mentioned subjects. I notice too that the telepath Diane, who was the telepath, is charming but have what I would describe as a somewhat "love and light" bias. She did not participate in the last 100 regressions.

Now there's Marie-José who have a somewhat religious bias.

So I think they are learning and I don't want to throw the baby with the water of the bath, especially because we have the chance to have the C's background.

dredger

The Living Force
Here's the video that made me walk away from it all... if someone could translate the most interesting parts it would be great to show how with a few truths, you can insert a lot of lies! In particular they talk about the portal in Ukraine and Putin but also about the OPs and it doesn't fit the teachings of the Cs.
I also watched this video and was not convicted at all, but more the contrary. I had a bad feeling about this guy (Pascal Cascarino), but as usual, difficult to explain it with words. Let's say that I had in mind that he much influences the channel by his own beliefs, and this is noticeable when you watch the video. On the other hand, Matthieu's channel is quite better, we can notice that they learnt since they started (see Ellipse previous post), and on the personal feeling side, i do not feel something wrong as I felt when i watched the video of P. Cascarino)

At least this is my (actual) opinion. I take the use to regularly check Matthieu's YT channel and watch some last session when the title/subject attract me, and i'll post here if they release information that would be worth to be shared here.

Top Bottom