From mouse to human

SevenFeathers

Dagobah Resident
In my dream, we had set mousetraps around the house because the field mice had found a way inside. A large mouse had been caught in one but was not dead. I was looking at it so I could get rid of it. It somehow got loose from the trap and came over to me, friendly like. It was large and furry like a gerbil. It came over and crawled up into my lap. I was astounded. I petted it and took it up in my arms. It was about the size of a rabbit then. I took it and showed it to my husband and he petted it. I showed it to my dog and a cat and they both just sniffed at it. So I put it down and let it wander around the house. Later, it had long floppy ears like another dog we had once and was the size of a puppy. At another point, I was holding it in my arms again, looking at a newspaper with my husband. The little creature was looking at the paper, too, and I thought I heard it speak something. I looked at it and back at the paper, pointed to a headline and asked it, what does that say and it read it perfectly. I told my husband, this is an alien (I used that word since I just didn't know exactly how a furry creature could read and talk). I then asked it, where are you from and it said some kind of name of a constellation?, something like Cassiopaea but not that.. Then I asked, what is your name. She said "Galaxia" pronounced galax-ee-ah. At this point, the furry creature now looked like a female human. Asked, why are you here, she said "to listen". My husband and I laughed at that since humans are so laughable. The rest of the dream fades from memory.

ohh that is a funky dream,

Maybe as the wave approaches, this might actually be a process that is taking place more than we realize? as some 3D move to 4D, I'd think that some 2D will also be making their way up the ladder. I daresay I've never had a creature transform into a human in my dreams that I can recall.

Thanks fro sharing.

Back
Top Bottom