From the what-are-they-thinking department...

Warning: Even though these microwaves are about as harmful as the leakage from an ordinary microwave oven (not much), do not put computers, televisions, other sensitive electrical equipment, food, liquids, paper, glass, flammable substances, magnets, or living things in between the base and satellite units. Just in case.

Priceless.

In the words of the immortal Foghorn Leghorn:

"That's a joke... I say, that's a joke, son."

"Boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball."

No, really, its an April Fool's thing...

Wireless Extension Cords said:
Sure you could just put a carpet or tape over the cord, but why bother? Let technology solve its own problems.
Just dont stant "between the base and satellite units"!
This item shows the age where technology would throw to the market whatever product you can imagine just because it was possible to make them, is taking its second breath. Just this time, to make a little more room for the inventive, a few security details (regarding the interaction of the technology with human beings, curiously), are being relaxed.
Some 6 months ago I bought a 13" Sony TV. I read the manual (I always do) and found this: See the logotypes the TV stations use? They posittion it at some corner of the screen. This logos remain there, for some channels, all the time. This permanence can indeed burn that part of the TV screen. Well the manual said: "Such use of the TV set (to watch channels where they show a still of the logo all the time) is considered a unappropiate use of the TV set, and is not covered by the guarantee" -Ha! So I am the one using the TV wrong!

Well this product is just wonderful. :|

Maybe this is their idea of a joke

The last thing I need is more microwaves because my neighbor thinks it's cool to not have to deal with those pesky low-tech regular extension cords.

Back
Top Bottom