Gas leak

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
I cant think of an appropriate title for the dream I had two days ago. I will try my best to describe everything.

I was travelling back home, the sky was dark not the night time dark but the kind where it is about to rain and there were no clouds. There is only a purple ball in the sky that is leaking. When I saw it, I interpreted it as the sun since it is the only thing in the sky that is visible. Then, lasers came out of it. There were two lasers. I didnt know what will happen if those lasers will pass through you.

The scene changed into a Halloween scene. Im in a room and there is a Halloween party. People were in customes and were laughing, taking pictures and dancing. It seems like I am also there in the party but I am detached and just looking at them. I am not aware if I am also wearing a custome or not. I just knew Im present in the party.

Then I went home and saw the "sun" leaking again. This time, it's much closer. I am now with some people and know one friend with me. We passed by the spot where the thing was leaking. It looks like a purple gas and has a texture of a slime. Then it emitted lasers again but this time it is more. I cannot remember how many but not so many prolly 4 or 5. Then I remember my friend telling us that when it passes, we close our eyes and blow our nose. Then I told myself, ah so it will cut not through me but it's just pressure. The laser also has the gas color, rainbow-ish but not all purple. It is only this time that I knew the color of the laser.

I remember I bid my friends goodbye then was walking to our house and woke up.

Hello, Princess Lux!

Your dream immediately reminded me of this bit about catastrophism and Halloween:

Also, the ball of gas shooting lasers made me think of plasma as it relates to the Earth’s fluctuating electromagnetic field. Have you seen work that Laura covered in Comets and the Horns of Moses?

Hi @pinkfreud!

Not yet. I have thought of solar flares when I have seen it and I was a bit expectant that something would happen and that laser thing happened. I haven't read Laura's work about Comets and Horns of Moses yet.

Hi @pinkfreud!

Not yet. I have thought of solar flares when I have seen it and I was a bit expectant that something would happen and that laser thing happened. I haven't read Laura's work about Comets and Horns of Moses yet.
It has been some time since I touched the book, myself, and I am far from an expert. However, one piece of info that blew my mind at the time, and something I still think about often, is the Squatter Man phenomenon.
The squatter man is a figure found in petroglyphs all over the world. Here is a visual:
F4CC6A1B-3277-4578-880C-0EA9CF31EF47.jpeg
So the image found on cave walls is bottom right. Top right is the image of a plasma discharge. To the left is an artist’s depiction of what people may have seen.
This is all relevant to grand solar minimums, during which the low levels of activity from the sun causes Earth’s electromagnetic shield to weaken down to almost nothing. When our shield is down, so to speak, energy from space begins to cause more frequent and violent lightening. If enough energy comes at us, then the force goes beyond lightening into a plasma effect.
That was probably butchering the topic at large, but it is my basic understanding. Very interesting topic, and tons of info about the effects here on the forum. Search “electric universe” to learn more.

Of course, your dream may have nothing to do with any of that. It just seemed striking to me, with the Halloween party.

I hope my contribution at least piqued your interest in a new direction ☺️

Back
Top Bottom