Geographic (N/S) poles location(s) through time ?

Bastian

The Living Force
Hello.

The question for the Cs : what is or are the last location(s) of the geographical N/S poles, when occured the (presumed) shifts, and how ?

The story behind the question :
In July 2017, @Pierre published an article titled "Of flash frozen mammoths and cosmic catastrophes" (and its French translation), where is mentionned (in section "Location of Geographic North Pole before Impact") :
Pierre (in the cited SOTT article) said:
(...) before the Younger Dryas, the North geographic pole was located around Hudson Bay, which is about 60° North - that is; 30 degrees in latitude away from the current North pole.
(...) at the end of the Pleistocene, the North pole was located in Hudson Bay.
(...) about 13,000 years ago, the geographic North pole was located around Hudson Bay, which is about 60° N, or 30° away from the current North pole.
I was baffled by the evidences and the conjecture, and this information has stayed stucked in my memory.

Today, I stumbled upon a booklet, titled The Adam and Eve Story : The History of Cataclysms by Chan Thomas.
(1st edition in 1963 by Emerson House, 3rd edition in 1965 by same ; then apparently censored by the CIA ; last edition in 1993 by Bengal Tiger Press ; in 2013 the CIA has released a "sanitized" version ; this version is available at Archive.org in different file formats).

In this booklet the author wrote in pages 14 (bottom) to 17, the "evidences" he gathered that geographic poles locations shift through time, here is the author's conclusion :
north-pole-flipping-back-and-forth.jpg

According to Chan Thomas, the North Pole was located in :
- Artic ocean from ~6500 to present (
- Sudan basin from ~11,500 to ~6,500 (BP) - according to Piri Reis' map (?!?)
- Hudson bay from 18,500 to 11,500 (BP) - as suggested by Pierre in his article
- Caspian sea from 29,000 to 18,500 (BP)
- Wisconsin from 35,000 to 29,000 (BP).
(BP = Before Present, in 1963)

Well, Sudan basin from 11,500 to 6,500 BP looks highly dubious... some good evidences for Hudson bay (before 11,500 BP). What about the other ones ?

(BP = Before Present, in 1963)
Before Present means years before 1950, not years before the time of writing like 1963 in this case. Not so important with the scales of thousands of years here, but just wanted to point that out.

Before Present means years before 1950, not years before the time of writing like 1963 in this case. Not so important with the scales of thousands of years here, but just wanted to point that out.
Indeed, sorry ! (I had forgotten, I should have checked.)
Thanks for the correction.

Someone just recently directed me to this document, as well. Am in the middle of it. Can't say anything about the validity of the research behind it, but so far it seems to be a pretty interesting depiction of how a cataclysm could happen. Not a slow, gradual event but a sudden, world-altering event that could be over within a week, wiping out civilization as we know it. It attributes the occurrence(s) to sudden shifting of the poles and turning of the globe. As I said, so far. I'm not finished reading.

Ben Davidson ,the SuspiciousObserver has just posted a clip on pole excursions and thinks we are in one now

Back
Top Bottom