George Green - Handbook for the New Paradigm

wodasi

Jedi Master
also 2nd volume " Embracing the Rainbow " free on- line books by Goerge Green . .

I thought they were interesting

any comments on "Handbook for the New Paradigm"?

wodasi said:
also 2nd volume " Embracing the Rainbow " free on- line books by Goerge Green . .

I thought they were interesting
Perhaps you could expand upon "interesting", thus initiating dialogue.

Kris

this book is all over the place
nomorehoaxes.com
arcadiansociety.org
alternativescentral.com
trufax.org (may be linked with Leading Edge Research - Val Valerian
Laura has commented on ....)
there is also a book 3 " BECOMING "

well,, comments on an outside force manipulating us , and what to do about it..
channeled stuff ,, the typical super long sentences . . .maybe the New Age stuff
Laura warns about ,, but I wanted comments from any one who has read it ?

In the eight chapters that were availible, most of which I read (skimmed the rest), there was one potential flag that came up:

HftNP said:
Chapter IV

[...]
This is not a time to hide in your usual excuse of "what can one person do?" A large number of "one persons" can accomplish a great deal. Becoming "cannon fodder" is not the solution. It is required that you become a much more subtle influence. Learn one truth now. Subtle energy is powerful and the most powerful energy is subtle. Your bible says, "In the beginning was the word" but words are thoughts spoken out loud, an inaccurate translation. In the beginning was thought! That is the subtle energy that we are asking you to employ. Simply change the focus of your thought. Do not allow yourself to dwell upon the horrors of what is planned for you, but turn your thought to what it is that you would prefer to experience.
[...]
That last sentence stinks of YCYOR, however, he (the author) seems to be promoting the concept of "networking" (in bold).
On the whole (the part that was availible without filling out the form), seems like an intro (very glossed over concepts) to Bringers of the Dawn.

Based on my cursory examination, I think it is "middle school" level, with BotD "Freshman 101" course, and C's "graduate" study.

All I have is a dollar. Do you have $0.98??? ;)

Kris

Whoa! I didn't realize I was reading the Forward!!!

I'll have to get back to you with comments.

Kris

It stands for You Create Your Own Reality it has come to be a derogatory comment within in this forum. Michael Topper wrote an article which can be found on this site called Why you don't create your own reality he explains that it is a fatouous paradigm that is currently running amok though the New Age community known as "You Create Your Own Reality" (short: YCYOR) and is (deliberately, I might add) creating a hell lot of confusion. YCYOR is a very misleading and tentative paradigm with a certain half-truth in it. However the C's said this:

Remember, most
all power necessary for altering reality and physicality
is contained within the belief center of the mind. This
is something you will understand more closely when you
reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a
prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you
please. In your current state, you have the
misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and
therein lies your difficulty with finite physical
existence.

highmystica said:
what is YCYOR?
You Create Your Own Reality and domivr has created a list of commonly used acronyms that you can view here.

Cheers.

Edited later: Moonwalker, didn't see your post when I hit submit.

From session 08-23-01

Q: (L) Okay, who is this "final incarnation" guy presented on Val Valerian's
website? Is it really somebody who is in his final incarnation as is claimed, is
it made up, or is it Val himself?
A: Val.
Q: (L) Is Val really in his "final incarnation?"
A: Best not to judge.
Q: (L) Is it a final incarnation of STS or STO?
A: STS.
Q: (L) So that is how a final incarnation of STS might think and the
teachings they might present?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) What is a final incarnation? (L) Somebody who is so spiritually
advanced that they don't need to incarnate anymore after this life. (A) And
what happens after? (L) Well, I don't know. I guess you go to 4th density.
(A) Oh. I see. (TB) Okay, George Green has dictated all these "Handbooks
for the New Paradigm." He claims that it comes from some entity. Who is
that entity?
A: George Green.
Q: (L) Well, these books are all over the place. Who is funding them?
A: Consortium.

moonwalker said:
Michael Topper wrote an article which can be found on this site called Why you don't create your own reality he explains that it is a fatouous paradigm that is currently running amok though the New Age community known as "You Create Your Own Reality" (short: YCYOR) and is (deliberately, I might add) creating a hell lot of confusion. YCYOR is a very misleading and tentative paradigm with a certain half-truth in it. However the C's said this:
I used the search function on the forums and couldn't find anything written by Michael Topper. There doesn't seem to be a 'Macro" search for the whole QFG network of sites, though I could be missing it.

Would you be so kind to provide a link to the debunking articles concerning YCYOR subject as I'm very interested in
reading about this.

Thank you.

Hi Joshua,

It wouldn't be on the Forum but on the Cassiopaea site. Here is a good index of all the articles on the site:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm

Here is the article,
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/topperycyor.htm

You can find Topper's writings (amazing stuff) here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_topper.htm

Don

Joshua said:
moonwalker said:
Michael Topper wrote an article which can be found on this site called Why you don't create your own reality he explains that it is a fatouous paradigm that is currently running amok though the New Age community known as "You Create Your Own Reality" (short: YCYOR) and is (deliberately, I might add) creating a hell lot of confusion. YCYOR is a very misleading and tentative paradigm with a certain half-truth in it. However the C's said this:
I used the search function on the forums and couldn't find anything written by Michael Topper. There doesn't seem to be a 'Macro" search for the whole QFG network of sites, though I could be missing it.

Would you be so kind to provide a link to the debunking articles concerning YCYOR subject as I'm very interested in
reading about this.

Thank you.

Hi Don,

Thanks for taking the time. I'm looking forward to checking out Mr. Topper's POV.

Joshua

Yeah oops should have provided a link. I second Donald. Toppers writings although not the easiest read are amazing.

Well, I read the first two chapters of Handbook for the New Paradigm (not more than one was necessary), and, IMMEDIATELY, red flags are brought up.
HftNP said:
chapter I
[...]
Always remember things work together to bring forth that which was planned long ago, for God's plans cannot be thwarted.
[...]
If you trust in the knowledge that there is indeed an overall plan, a larger picture, and that it will succeed. Then your own courage and faith will be less likely to falter. TRUST THE PLAN AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE DAY TO DAY DETAILS. THIS KNOWINGNESS WILL BE YOUR ROCK ON WHICH TO LEAN. YOUR TOUCHSTONE OF FAITH.
Just have faith. Don't worry about the man behind the curtain, for he is part of god's plan as well. etc etc..

The C's description seem to be right on the money. Feel good ideas which discourage aquiring knowledge (through encouraging "just having faith"). Also there is this from his website:

greens website said:
(Green's)CREDENTIALS: A former investment banker (Registered Financial Principal with the N.A.S.D. and a Broker/Dealer. Securities Underwriter, Real Estate Developer, Insurance Broker and Publisher. A frequent guest on radio and TV talk shows. He is Publisher of "Handbook for the New Paradigm" written by the ET's. Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy. He is President of Global Insights, Inc. George Green has spoken to 1000s of people through his lectures and has appeared on numerous talk shows and TV shows telling his story.
He's a PART of the system.

Kris

I read, Handbook for the New Paradigm and Embracing the
Rainbow a few years ago, they were freebies given away at a David Icke seminar.

I don't remember too much about them except that the first book had some love and light and YCYOR. If I remember correctly, we were reassured that although things were looking pretty bad for mankind we would all, in the end, be OK.

The 2nd book seemed to me to contradict the first and somewhere between book 1 and 2 things had become more dire and were not looking so great for us anymore. That's the overall impression they made on me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom