Girl killed by lighting or UFO?!

B

bobo

_http://www.net.hr/crnakronika/page/2007/05/27/0088006.html

In Gornje Zhivinice (Bosnia), 11 years old girl named Abdurhamana was killed. At the first moment, it seemed as she was struck by lighting, however on the scene of the accident the grass was not burned and there were several holes left in the soil.

There were many children on the playground. The weather was cloudy but there was no lighting or thunder.

"When something exploded, it seemed to me like it was a cassette bomb. It was not once, that I have seen a lighting strike, but here, there was no burned grass and there were many holes around, deep approximately 20 cmᾠ, said a witness Zoran Mišić, the school principal and the coach of the local football team, which the unfortunate girl has attended.

A boy, Adem Handanović has seen a lighting object when it has hit the girl in her shoulder with a hissing sound. "She fell down and called for her friend Sadika, and then she became quietᾠ, fraightfully stated Jasmin Handanović. He carried her, as he said, to a creek to attempt to “draw electricity out of herᾠ.

"When I took her into my arms, something struck my left arm, and Abdurahmana was completely black and heavy, as if she had 200 kg. I called my friend Aga to help me, and he hardly managed to carry herᾠ, said Jasmin for Ve ernji list (Croatian daily paper). The investigators have found traces of the girl’s hair, but there were not many other signs which pointed to the possibility that it was a lighting strike.

Sorry for any mistakes in translation. I think it should be pretty close.

Yeah, reminds me of the stuff Cs said about Flight 800:

23 November 1996

Q: (T) About Flight 800. Pierre Salinger claims that the
info floating around on the internet is accurate. He says
that the Navy downed the flight.

A: Close. Pierre Salinger is an impeccable journalist and
not one to "fly off the handle."

Q: (T) Very true. And that is why I am amazed that the rest
of the journalism community is attacking him.

A: Why should you be amazed? They are "bought and paid for."

Q: (T) What did happen to flight 800?

A: This was the result of an experiment gone awry. So was
KAL "007" in 1983.

Q: (L) What was the nature of the experiment?

A: Testing of secret impulse guidance system using civilian
airliner as an arbitrary "bounce" guidance target.
Instead, it became the "homing" target, and a different
aircraft became the bouncer. This was because the
programmers did not anticipate the lower than expected
altitude of the 747. Warning: this must stay in this room
for the present!!!!!!!!!! The facts will eventually be
discussed by others. At that time, the danger is lifted.

[At this point, it has been discussed in the exact same
terms as described here in a reputable, national
magazine.]

Now, about KAL 007... that one is not dangerous
to know. The plane was deliberately instructed to fly off
course in order to trigger the Soviet's Pacific air
defense system, to "see what they were made of" in that
area. The plane was lost, but the experiment worked. They
did not expect them to shoot down a civilian airliner.

Now, all moving targets create electronic impulses. These
can be "read" by the proper extremely high tech equipment.
Older radar guided systems are subject to malfunctions in
weather conditions that are severe, as one example. Also,
the impulse system is an offshoot of the electromagnetic
pulse experiments being carried out at Montauk, Brookings
and elsewhere as part of the HAARP project!

In connection
with Pentagon missile tests, HAARP has many interesting
tie-ins, not the least of which is your cell phone towers.

Now, the homing target can be any moving object. It can
be whatever is entered on the computer. It can be a
squirrel in a tree, a jogger on the beach, a building,
whatever you want. The system looks for any moving target
in order to establish recognition to the computer, in
order to establish recognition of match pattern of pulse.
TWA 800 was flying at the exact same altitude that was
supposed to be designated for the "drone" craft. The
drone plane was farther out at sea. The "bounce" target
was to be any moving object in the air within 400 square
miles.

Q: (L) So, TWA 800, through a series of problems, happened to
find itself at the right altitude, a restricted altitude,
within the parameters of the experiment. Anything further
on this?

A: Not for now.
All pretty interesting since 911, considering Cs brought it up back in 1996...

Poor girl.. It´s really sad how many weaponplatforms there are in orbit. Who owns all the weapons, on what level is it? Is it the consortium or the "standard" military? What is the agenda if its the consortium, they dont have any enemies if they control all goverments... besides "normies".

A little offtopic but still worth mentioning, Laura thank you for appering in a dream and helping with a issue. The symbology might seem strange but I found it fitting for my circumstances, I dont remember it perfektly clearly but It was in a snowy place at night and you helped me get on a train and gave me enegy. It had much more nuance than that but thats the main plot of the dream :)

GRiM said:
Poor girl.. It´s really sad how many weaponplatforms there are in orbit. Who owns all the weapons, on what level is it? Is it the consortium or the "standard" military? What is the agenda if its the consortium, they dont have any enemies if they control all goverments... besides "normies".
I think in an STS hierarchy, everybody is your enemy. Those below you are your enemies because you have to control them, which means you must use fear and false promises to keep them under control, so you can keep feeding on them. Those above you are your enemies because they control you, they feed on you, and you can't wait for the moment when you might be able to overcome them. So while the high level government(s) control the low level, I think they'd need to use fear and promises of power to retain this control. The C's said that about the space shuttle columbia disaster, that it was an electromagnetic pulse meant to send a message straight into the white house. And that it gave Bush some "primal fear" as a result, so I guess it accomplished its goal.

GRiM said:
A little offtopic but still worth mentioning, Laura thank you for appering in a dream and helping with a issue. The symbology might seem strange but I found it fitting for my circumstances, I dont remember it perfektly clearly but It was in a snowy place at night and you helped me get on a train and gave me enegy. It had much more nuance than that but thats the main plot of the dream :)
Yeah I was meaning to talk to you about that, being Laura's financial agent and all. That'll be 5 bucks, cash only. You think this whole dream-assistance service is a charity operation here? Laura has kids to feed, she needs to put food on her family!! Pay up buster! :P (j/k)

P.S. - you might want to consider our bonus service next time, with a complimentary chocolate under your pillow for when you wake up. :D

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Yeah I was meaning to talk to you about that, being Laura's financial agent and all. That'll be 5 bucks, cash only. You think this whole dream-assistance service is a charity operation here? Laura has kids to feed, she needs to put food on her family!! Pay up buster! :P (j/k)
At the risk of piling up my past in front of me, may I remind you both that if you would merely heed the words of the Man from Galilee, your wings could take dream: "Man does not live by bread alone", or, as our resident philosopher Alfred Joe's Boy from Lone Tree puts it, "I give 'em books to read, and they just chew the covers off".;)

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Yeah I was meaning to talk to you about that, being Laura's financial agent and all. That'll be 5 bucks, cash only. You think this whole dream-assistance service is a charity operation here? Laura has kids to feed, she needs to put food on her family!! Pay up buster! tongue (j/k)

P.S. - you might want to consider our bonus service next time, with a complimentary chocolate under your pillow for when you wake up. big_smile
LOL!
Is Imaginarycash* okey? I have loads of it! If not, then I´ll try to manifest a reality with you gaining 5$ somehow.

*only usable in parallel-universe #901414149814141767^797

edit: wrong universe.

The name Abdurahmana is a Muslim female name which is not very common in Bosnia, although Muslims comprise around 40% of Bosnian population. The same is with the male version of the name – Abdurahman (say, more common name would be - Abdulah). Now, a pretty odd thing is that only a day before, in another Bosnian town, Zenica, a man, 57 years old truck driver, named Abdurahman was killed by lighting:

_http://www.avaz.ba/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=2203&z=8&isasp=

According to the info from above article, it seems that his death was really casued by a lighting strike!?

And, this is a photo of the spot where the girl was killed, with the holes in the ground:

rupenaigralistuwn2.jpg

which seems pretty odd, and inconsistent with traces usually left when lightings hit the ground?!

A very strange coincidence that in two days, two people with the same name were killed “from above" in a similar, but different way?!

-

bobo said:
A very strange coincidence that in two days, two people with the same name were killed “from above" in a similar, but different way?!
Hi bobo,

i checked the name meaning and it says that Abdullah comes from ABD-ALLAH, an Arabic masculine name which

Means "servant of God" from Arabic عبد ('abd) "servant of" combined with الله (Allah) "God". This was the name of the father of the Prophet Muhammad.
from behind the name server

"god" with a tail perhaps sends a message to those who love to serve creation? Made this connection in my head reading it... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom