Glitch in the matrix

Laurentien2

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just witnessed a glitch this morning.

I was sitting in front of a mirror with a lamp angning down from the celling. Could see the refraction of the lite lamp in the mirror as expected. Then, I look outside (still dark) trougth a window to my left. I see the refraction of the mirror and the lite lamp in it but behold not the the refraction of the lamp in front of it. After looking for maybe a second or two, wow the matrix adjust and the lamp refraction appear. That wake you up.

Remember, All is just an illusion.

If you witness a glitch, share it here in this tread,

Last evening, before our son bedtime, we couldn't find his cuddly - a square (approx. 80x80cm), soft blanket he's got since he was born. Coincidently, earlier that day we had a discussion about possible glitches in our reality, so we both thought that this disappearance could be one of them and decided to hold a proper "search and rescue operation". We would have done it anyway, and if you wonder why but you're not a parent, just believe me that it was unavoidable :lol:

So we both, but separately, searched for it literally everywhere and not once, but twice each! After that we could only assure ourselves that the blanket was definitely gone. How we managed to convince our son that the blanket went on a trip somewhere, would itself be an example of a glitch, but I leave it alone.

Later that night, out of the blue I thought aloud "I wonder what happened to this blanket?" and my wife said "It's funny, I've just thought the same in that exact moment!" and we decided to repeat the "search and rescue operation" one more time. Guess what. We found it in a console which we had both checked twice. What's more, earlier our son said to my wife that he remembered putting it there, so my wife search this exact place through and through.

It would have been just another funny story if we hadn't treated it as a potential glitch from the very beginning. Now we're going to pay more attention to these glitches as I'm sure their number is going to grow.

Concerning 4D bleedthroughs, my son and I are long time pros at noticing glitches in reality and intrusions from other type beings, but we have both noticed an increase of not so sutble happenings.

One thing is the disappearance/reappearance of items and even posts I and others made at a different community I belong to. This was witnessed by others, also. Sometimes disappearing for a good chunk of the day and checking audit logs showed that no one deleted the posts. Other times the disappearance/reappearance happened quickly. And as I said, items in my home have been doing the same.

The above has happened recently. Months before that, I had a retangular portal open just below my ceiling, as I was sitting in a chair reading. The shape of it suggested an opening made with a type of tech, so I do not think it was natural and I took it as a negative intrusion. After, I had a series of finance mishaps which were unfortunate and could have caused me to blow my cool, if I didn't know better.

From my son the following accounts:

Something is definitely up. Son has been seeing stuff, esp. walking to work, outside....And btw, he told me something hit him, as in changing behavior..... it has set up the yes/no conflict in him but this is good as before there was dominace of a darker sort expressed....the fact he's telling me these things is very good! Anyway he's seeing glitches in the reality that appear before him and other things and beings....Like an exagerated in height/width "tall skinny blackman" who appeared/disappeared....no negative feelings from this. Holes that are opening in atmosphere. And one odd occurance which he said was the most strange for the length of it's appearance and watching it head on as he approached and very clear.....A young girl....he said "dancing with her legs." I asked if he meant Irish or step dancing....he said maybe. Behind the girl was an ox or a horse but it disappeared just as he got close enough to distinguish it.

Then last week, my son found (3) 90W 12V solar panels on the railroad tracks during the day. He went that evening to get them. After trying to carry 2 found it too heavy and could only carry one at a time. So he set one down by a rock structure and would come back. First he sat down to have a smoke and said all sound quit....before he could hear the crickets and night sounds and it all just stopped...complete silence....Ok creepy. When he came back for the 2nd panel, it wasn't there.....no one was out or on a remote part of the tracks....He started walking back and further down off and away from the tracks was the other panel!....He said that creeped him out....more than the silence....which btw broke and noise returned to normal when he got up to walk home.

Appearances/disappearences and strange apperations or lost time are things I expect as effects of the wave.... Cosmic rays were high enough to issue a health alert on the day he found/retrieved the solar panels too....if that's even a factor in this.....And we had a tornado that night.....never happens here.....

These are similar to what the Cassiopaeans said we would begin to see....along with time glitches. And what they called 4D bleed throughs. And yes, I'd think our most psychic would see these first but later on others will and it will make them feel crazy....that's where we can help others. Any others here noticing glitches or portals opening or strange sights that don't fit the norm?

In the year 2000, while working for a seismic data processing company I received a message in a file. Nothing special but entirely cool or wired or both. So, I was working on a Sun workstation and I was accessing the Internet via Netscape Navigator. The PDF at that time was not OCR enabled and the Sun Operating system (version of UNIX) had its own program to read the files. I remember PDF printing something from a web page and opening the file in the UNIX editor which gave me a full page of gibberish monkeys to my total annoyance to my stupidity. While scrolling the page my attention was caught by a series of coherent ascii characters which spelled. I am your mother. You did your own homework. Your mother loves you.
OK My relationship with my biological mother is something .... special. At 57, I am still confused about it. So at thirty seven I was in full review and turmoil. Few days prior to that I remember having a phone conversation with her asking her if she had ever trusted me for anything, and her telling me that she was worried or afraid that I was going to turn bad. A pure WTF moment. I admire her tenacity and determination, I love her, but she never really fostered any maternal relationship with me and perhaps with my sister as well. So like I said, special.
After receiving the message I reproduced the ‘error’. Double checked withe webpage text. Same hidden message no mother word in the webpage, not even in the headers.
Lesson learned: I have a mother. Everything good or bad that I do shoud continue based on my own homework. My mother loves me.

I've been noticing missing/disappearing items more frequently also. Then I'll look in a previously searched area and there it is. More alarmingly, and I don't know if this is related, but I have been experiencing memory failures....a lot. Lately, I'll have a thought/idea and if someone/something interrupts it, it will vanish in an instant and most times it is gone forever. This is happening so often now I have to write things down. Is this a symptom of The Wave? Or maybe early onset dementia? I'm 36, and try not to worry about things beyond my control but I am having trouble accepting this new memory loss. I can face almost anything except the deterioration of my mental faculties.

I've been noticing missing/disappearing items more frequently also. Then I'll look in a previously searched area and there it is. More alarmingly, and I don't know if this is related, but I have been experiencing memory failures....a lot. Lately, I'll have a thought/idea and if someone/something interrupts it, it will vanish in an instant and most times it is gone forever. This is happening so often now I have to write things down. Is this a symptom of The Wave? Or maybe early onset dementia? I'm 36, and try not to worry about things beyond my control but I am having trouble accepting this new memory loss. I can face almost anything except the deterioration of my mental faculties.
That's short term memory loss and it's very common. You mentioned your thoughts disappear if someone/something interupts them.....This is mostly likely the problem with setting the thought....the interruption. Happened mucho when my kid was small.

Hope that helps.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but this very recent and very abrupt type of memory loss seems beyond common short term memory loss. We are all becoming increasingly less able to retain short term memories, I believe because of information being at our fingerprints. This however, feels like my ideas/thoughts vanish in an instant. Not a second later it is gone. I guess I can't articulate it properly. It's possible I'm just getting older and this is natural memory loss. I will find out soon enough!

Jdgreene, you're not old at 36. Have you been experiencing a lot of stress? Because that's done it for me in the past. Or how's your B12 levels? Sleeping soundly? It could be effects of the Wave but look for other causes too. Here's a list I quick gathered for you:

What causes short-term memory loss?

There are many potential causes of short-term memory loss. They include:

• aging
  • dementia, such as Alzheimer’s disease or Lewy body dementia
  • brain tumors
  • blood clots or bleeding in your brain
  • head injuries, such as concussions
  • infections in or around your brain
  • mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety
  • substance use disorder
  • stress
  • illnesses or conditions that damage brain tissue, such as Parkinson’s disease or Huntington’s disease
  • not having enough of certain vitamins or minerals, most commonly B-12, in your body
  • inadequate sleep
  • certain medications, including statins, anxiety medication, and antiseizure drugs
  • post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

Hello all! I just found this thread and it give me one idea about myself experiences which now I'm not soo sure. Doctors says that I've got something called "dysortography" if I could translate it corectly. Symptoms can be called the wrong view of details of reality, at least in my case. A long time ago I came to terms with it and by now I have even stopped paying attention to it but now I have some idea that it could be connected with "matrix". It gave me hard times because as a results of that I make a lot of mistakes in my life e.g. on exams when I readed something and later after exam when I talk to other students they told me the content of the tasks that differed from what I read, e.g. with one key word. That makes hard for me to live in this reality because I make a lot of mistakes. Little things are dissapering around me to be found later, sometimes I have memories that no one remember etc. Because of that I need to focus a lot on reality to not make mistakes. It's very annoying because it doesn't matter if I'm smart or not and what decisions he makes because in such situations it's like I'm suddenly in a different reality. I'm still think that's because of my illness but maybe it could help you to talk about this topic :-)

Jdgreene, you're not old at 36. Have you been experiencing a lot of stress? Because that's done it for me in the past. Or how's your B12 levels? Sleeping soundly? It could be effects of the Wave but look for other causes too. Here's a list I quick gathered for you:

What causes short-term memory loss?

There are many potential causes of short-term memory loss. They include:

• aging
  • dementia, such as Alzheimer’s disease or Lewy body dementia
  • brain tumors
  • blood clots or bleeding in your brain
  • head injuries, such as concussions
  • infections in or around your brain
  • mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety
  • substance use disorder
  • stress
  • illnesses or conditions that damage brain tissue, such as Parkinson’s disease or Huntington’s disease
  • not having enough of certain vitamins or minerals, most commonly B-12, in your body
  • inadequate sleep
  • certain medications, including statins, anxiety medication, and antiseizure drugs
  • post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Thank you kindly but I'm sure this is the end....

Earlier in the month I had a strange occurrence with a bracelet my brother gifted me. I was in the kitchen taking out the recyclables and the instant I grabbed them and turned around I heard something drop next to me and it was the bracelet. I remember leaving it in the room on my desk and went to ask if anyone put it into the trash bag, but no one did. I interpreted it as a sign to pay more attention to my brother.

i usually get home from work after everyone else has gone to bed. they typically leave a couple lamps in the living room on and i turn them off when i get there. last week i did just that, as i always do. i dropped my stuff off in my room and went to the kitchen to warm up my dinner, only to notice that one of the lamps was turned back on. that has been the most blatant bleed through i've experienced thus far.. it was the oddest thing haha.

A few years ago I was working as a labourer in a new high rise building. I was vacuuming alongside rows of work desks, as I got halfway through the passage I noticed a tug on the Vacuum cord end and saw that the cord had somehow wedged itself behind one of the legs of a work desk. This work desk weighed several hundred pounds and it was designed in a way that the peg of each leg sat right next to the walls of the desk and there was only room between the peg and the walls for the cord to fit through(1 cm or so) but not the cord end(plug) itself. I could not remove the cord end since the spacing wasn't wide enough for me to pull the plug through and I had absolutely no idea how the cord ended up wedged there. I had to call a coworker to help me lift the heavy desk to pull out the chord in the end.

It was very bizarre from my perspective.

Just lived some glitch ! I was listening Muse, OK cool, BUT it became very strange because the more I was listening and the more it was I NEVER HEARD this song ! You know you listen something very familiar, something you have listened 1000 times, but no, same voices, same music, but never ever heard this !

I've been wanting to tell this story for a long time, so here goes. This happened about 5 years ago in May. My husband and I were driving from Virginia to an auction in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. Once you get into North Carolina on Highway 17, there is one stop light before the turn off to Elizabeth City. The Dismal Swamp is on the left for part of the journey so I spent a lot of my time looking at it as we drove. As my husband slowed down for the light, I looked forward and my eyes caught the bright fluorescent windbreakers of some bicyclists. There were two couples riding tandem bikes and a fifth guy in the rear wearing gray. Just as the second couple were about to finish crossing the road, the guy in gray sped up and passed them on their right.

We got to the auction and didn't find anything of interest so we turned back for home. As we were once again slowing down for the light, my husband said "look". I looked up and there were the same people crossing the road again in the same direction and about the same distance from us as we were before. The guy in gray was in the rear again and as the second couple almost completed crossing the road, the guy in gray once again sped up and passed them on their right. It was like seeing a mirror image of what we had witnessed about 45 minutes earlier.

I have looked at the maps and there is no way they could have circled around to come back to that spot in that amount of time. They could have been driving back and forth on that road, but the mirror image of what we saw was quite strange.

Back
Top Bottom