Global lockup or lockdown?

Assessin

The Force is Strong With This One
So it seems something weird is going on because a lot of celebs are acting and saying crazy stuff and some are saying it's about some drug they use etc... The vidz carry on describing Tom Hanks as being saviour and that we had to be locked up because these STS'ers are going to gitmo... You get the idea. Is there some truth in this illuminati-ng charade.

I'll try my best not to spread or accept cognitive dissonance.

I've seen a youtuber and one friend on FB mention adrenocrome as the drug in question. Specifically mentioned were Tom Hanks, Ellen Degeneres and Madonna having recently put out either strange videos and/or were looking sick and/or aged a lot in a short period of time. And this was due to them and the elites not being able to get adrenocrome due to the corona virus lock downs and/or that they are all acting weird because they are all about to be arrested due to links to pedophilia, etc. From a short search around, it looks like there are a lot of Q followers on twitter etc passing this around.

I did see a short clip on a mainstream site a few days ago with what looked like Madonna in a bath tube being weird and just skipped it, since didn't really have time and wasn't inclined to watch it.

@Assessin - how about if you are interested in all this that you track down the specific videos (ie raw data) and anything else related, so anyone interested can view them and also maybe you could summarize exactly what people are saying about it. It could all be a wild goose chase linked to this Q anon stuff, which is questionable, and a waste of time, but if you are interested in the topic then that is what I would recommend.

Here is a thread on Q - Q source / Qanon

And also here is the Madonna video mentioned above and an article about it:

X-Files did an episode on this also (C's already said it says enough). I have done some re-searching on this rather diffi-cult subject. I have heard school girl/s and stuff to do with how they love the "half-caste"/Nubian types... I will meditate further and many thanks and blessings for the re-ply and to the rest of you.

I've seen a youtuber and one friend on FB mention adrenocrome as the drug in question. Specifically mentioned were Tom Hanks, Ellen Degeneres and Madonna having recently put out either strange videos and/or were looking sick and/or aged a lot in a short period of time. And this was due to them and the elites not being able to get adrenocrome due to the corona virus lock downs and/or that they are all acting weird because they are all about to be arrested due to links to pedophilia, etc. From a short search around, it looks like there are a lot of Q followers on twitter etc passing this around.

I did see a short clip on a mainstream site a few days ago with what looked like Madonna in a bath tube being weird and just skipped it, since didn't really have time and wasn't inclined to watch it.

@Assessin - how about if you are interested in all this that you track down the specific videos (ie raw data) and anything else related, so anyone interested can view them and also maybe you could summarize exactly what people are saying about it. It could all be a wild goose chase linked to this Q anon stuff, which is questionable, and a waste of time, but if you are interested in the topic then that is what I would recommend.

I follow this adrenochrome stuff loosely since I read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. H. S. Thompson wrote in the novel that he got it from a "satan freak".

It kept popping up in the whole pizzagate scandal/conspiracy, with Marina Abramovics spirit cooking and other satanic stuff.

Just half an hour ago I watched a vid on YT, a "skipping through the headlines" thing with a side focus on published pics. And there on one pic was this guy again that I saw before in an Amazing Polly vid I posted on the Coronavirus thread. He is standing in front of a giant white rabbit holding an easter egg in each hand, one red one blue. Compare this to the chemical structure of adrenochrome. Weird.

I wonder what kind of kick they get from it that is so great that it is worthwhile to torture children for that and to be ok with it. I guess it is a strong ego drug, like cocaine but much stronger. I mean, you have to see that celebs very often are growing into the business from quite a young age, so attention and being told they are superstars is mostly like baseline for them. Take that away from them and they crumble.

Guys I have just meditated about my day and I did shopping went to brothers because I care for him and lo and behold DR. DO LITTLE (1967) is filled with some weird stuff about this. It is the wrong type of musical i can not believe how long they have shoved this in our face. I'm so happy i was guided to that...

-The one eye scene for about 4-8 minutes worth of grooming language...

-The otter scene - disguised as a baby and he throws it in the water

-Colours red black and white...

Also Supernatural is filled to the brim with red and blue symbolism like that cult film repo man...

I also posted something on "Jersey Island" (tax-free haven) and that old man pi**ed me off in "Sun, Sea and Satan" but anyways these guys "cover their tracks" really cleverly designed and orchestrated, I mean if you have seen "Don't F**ck With Cats you may have an idea how far this goes because WE KNOW HOW these people have handlers... Anyone listened ti.Alyssa/Alissa (Alice?)

Madonna looks very strange in the video, almost like a wax or silicone doll. What's with wearing all that jewelry in the bathtub? Who would do that?

I also posted something on "Jersey Island" (tax-free haven) and that old man pi**ed me off in "Sun, Sea and Satan" but anyways these guys "cover their tracks" really cleverly designed and orchestrated, I mean if you have seen "Don't F**ck With Cats you may have an idea how far this goes because WE KNOW HOW these people have handlers... Anyone listened ti.Alyssa/Alissa (Alice?)
More noise!

Assesin,

What on earth are you on about ?
Your post makes no sense at all.

If you have a point to make, try to be clear and concise.

Communication requires more than posting world salad.

Dr do-little-... It was always their...
Assesssin, I just want to kindly remind to that posts like this won't help anybody in the forum. It is just noise, If you want to tell something, please do it in a way that can be easy for other members to read and understand. Just keep it short and simple. If you read the forum guidelines you should probably know this.

Indeed, Assessin. Please try to keep the signal to noise ratio high. And keep in mind that there are members here from all over the world whose first language is not English, even if English is the main (not always first) language of the forum, it's owners and administrators. Thus, it is necessary to provide careful explanations of what you mean and links to your sources if applicable.

Back
Top Bottom