Global warming, another new "truth" ?

casper

The Living Force
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim warns that raising temperatures lead to a reduction in world food supply
Link:
http://www.vox.com/2015/5/15/8612113/truth-climate-change

Yes, the global warming nonsense is so big a lie, they cannot back off anytime soon. They just keep going on with this mantra although it has been debunked so many times and since the beginning. One wonders if any of these professionals of "science" feels some shame aligning with the global warming scam!

mkrnhr said:
. One wonders if any of these professionals of "science" feels some shame aligning with the global warming scam!
Some" people" shame is unknown concept.

One thing I would like to ask to those global warming advocates is: Why are you worried about it? A warmer planet would be beneficial because ice-covered zones would be available for agriculture. Even more, the more heat and CO2, the better and the faster the plants grow...

casper said:
Some" people" shame is unknown concept.
Exactly, and that's why it is difficult to project our internal world and sensations to others, they are very different inside.

On top of it all, global cooling which is taking place is MUCH worse for reduction in world food supply.

SeekinTruth said:
On top of it all, global cooling which is taking place is MUCH worse for reduction in world food supply.
Indeed, moderate global warming - if it were happening, but it's not - would tend to *increase* world food production, as a consequence of higher rainfalls and longer growing seasons.

However, the global warming scammers will interpret falling world food production as proof of global warming, in the logical fallacy of affirming the consequent.

If they can get away with that, then there's no limit to what they can get people to falsely believe, and the world might as well go back to believing in witchcraft.

SeekinTruth said:

Yeah, exactly. The problem with this scam is that the climate IS cooling, so it's a good test to see if people will believe their own experience/eyes or the BS. Time will tell....

I think that more and more people are aware of this global warming lie. The atmosphere is rapidly cooling.
I like to go hiking in the mountains in free time and last year about the same time i went to the same place in the mountains. Last year i was collecting some herb for tea.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymus_serpyllum

This year on the same place there was not even a trace of it because it is still cold out there. Also there is still snow on the tops at height about 2000m.
So definitely this period is much colder then the same period from last year.Although its more noticable at higher altitudes.

The Mantra has changed.
It's no longer 'Global Warming'.
The Mantra is now 'Climate Change'.
Soon everyone will think that is what they were on about in the first place, and Global Cooling will be the result.

Back
Top Bottom