Good 9-11 Video "Loose Change" 2nd Edition, Linked

Yossarian

Jedi Master
Here's the link. I think it's well done--it's long and detailed:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&pr=goog-sl

Indeed, but like every other conspiracy video on 9/11, there is no mention of the strong evidence for the involvement of the state of Israel in the 9/11 attacks. Why is this? Does the influence of the Israel lobby in the US extend even to the 9/11 Truth Movement?

Joe

Joe said: Does the influence of the Israel lobby in the US extend even to the 9/11 Truth Movement?

I think it does in many cases and maybe even to the Loose Change video, but, Is it also possible that the makers of the video are aware of the visceral impact, impulse for denial, and paradigm changing shock the average person (Americans especially) feels when first exposed to the truth of the 911 attacks? A video that is being used to initiate people to the idea that 911 was an inside job might be more successful at first if it did not also attack another sacred cow that the Israeli government is America's friend and on our side in the "war on terror." I have found that once one really gets it on a gut level that there are persons in our government destroying the American people for selfish personal gain, then one is ready to question just about anything, and examine other sacred cows. In my opinion, I think the Loose Change Video is a useful tool to use to first open people up to the whole idea and to get them to be open to asking the next hard questions that will continue to shatter their protective/collective trance.
shellycheval

A year on this movie is now reported in the Guardian http://film.guardian(dot)co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,1998430,00.html:
Google Video acts as a portal for the movie, where you can also see the running tally of the number of times it has been viewed since last August. As I write, it stands at 4,048,990. [...]Avery says 100 million people - "easy" - have seen it. That may be an exaggeration, but it's fair to say that something extraordinary is going on.
There are several flaws in the argument. The list of those who would have to have been party to the plot is implausibly long for it to have remained secret, from Bush himself to Rumsfeld and Cheney and the FBI and Pentagon ... and on and on. Much of the supporting evidence in the film was taken in the first minutes and hours after the attacks, when confusion reigned. And George Bush may be a disastrous and dishonest president, but would he be capable of such a monstrous act?
hmm, I wonder...

I will not specifically address 9-11 here but I will address the idea that things do not have to have a specific detailed blow by blow plan. All one needs is a goal, a premise and a line of people willing to follow directions without knowing the details of whats going on.
Who knows who initiated the idea or wrote the rough outline so long as they take care of the big issues. Like: putting in place a drill that day that was meant to mock an attack using airplanes (this would make it difficult for anyone to know if it were real or not), moving many of the planes used in scrambling missions to locations further away as part of the drill, how about writing a huge report on what to do if the WTC were attacked by terrorist using airplanes, etc... there are plenty of things lying around out there that make it possible to pull the right strings to get the results that are being looked for without telling a bunch or people their intentions.

The bottom line is these people that "lead" us are not like others. They have no regard for anyone but themselves. If I understand correctly they are merely pawns of something of another dimensional reality.

Hope that is right, correct me if I am wrong.

notanothermonday said:
The bottom line is these people that "lead" us are not like others.
Some of the people that lead us are like others some not.
notanothermonday said:
They have no regard for anyone but themselves.
This is certainly incorrect.
notanothermonday said:
If I understand correctly they are merely pawns of something of another dimensional reality.
This may be the case or may not be the case. We can have working hypotheses, but what certainly has solid foundations that
you may like to pay attention to are the issues of psychopathy and ponerology - but you probably know it?

Not as of yet, I am aware of the fact that there is something called psychopathy and ponerology but not completely aware of what those things clearly mean. Being new to this board I am finding that I am learning about the things I already new existed and learning that there are things that I never knew existed. I know I have posted a lot and I appreciate your response in pointing out areas of inaccuracy.

For Ponerology: book by Andrew M. Lobaczewski, Political Ponerology, article by Laura.

For psychopathy: i am sure a search in the forum will bring many results (psychopathy, psychopaths). Books : Martha Stout, the sociopath next door; Cleckley, Mask of sanity (a link to the online version might be around the forum if i remember correctly); by Robert Hare, Snakes in Suits AND Without conscience.

Of course there is also the Cassiopaea Glossary for any term discussed that you don't understand.

Irini said:
For Ponerology: book by Andrew M. Lobaczewski, Political Ponerology, article by Laura.

For psychopathy: i am sure a search in the forum will bring many results (psychopathy, psychopaths). Books : Martha Stout, the sociopath next door; Cleckley, Mask of sanity (a link to the online version might be around the forum if i remember correctly); by Robert Hare, Snakes in Suits AND Without conscience.

Of course there is also the Cassiopaea Glossary for any term discussed that you don't understand.
The recommended book list is here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4718

Mask of Sanity: http://www.quantumfuture.net/store/downloads.php

Controversy of Zion: http://controversy-of-zion.com/

Back
Top Bottom