Good Guys Bad Guys

King

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi everybody . I am new here but not very new and this is first time asking question(s) from C .‎
There are many claimings from many people all over the world that they can see some individuals shape ‎shifting. As they say the time it takes about (more or less) one second the reptilian-shape appears and ‎disappears and this ongoing process repeats again . . . when looking at that person or on TV/movies OR ‎their PHOTOS. And, also, according to the type of their different vibrations there are four types of ‎reptilians which can be distinguished from each other AND from the highest to the lowest vibrations ‎which they are :‎

‎1 - Crocodiles
‎2 - Lizards
‎3 - Serpents
‎4 - Dinosaurs ‎

The energy that they carry with themselves can be harmful for humen with souls but not for all “organic ‎portals” – mentally/physically/emotionally/economically and others. The Shapeshifters, as we know, ‎can be divided to “good guys” and “bad guys” . . . . HI TO THE GOOD GUYS.‎
I'd like to know whether these claimings are true or not.

Did I finish my questions . . . ????? Not yet.‎
Do the C will answer . . . ?????????? I don’t know yet.‎
Do I want to say more about this subject . . . ??????????????? Up to you. ‎
Should I say goodby to all the nice guys there? YES ‎

Whishing you all the best and happy life ‎

King

Welcome to the forum King. :)

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books by QFS. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. They should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader.

Looking forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news. ;D

King, we encourage all new members to make a post in the Newbies section -- something about yourself and how you found the forum. You can read some of the other threads to see how it's done -- looking forward to seeing you there :)

King said:

Hi King,

Reading the wave series will help you find answers to your questions.

It is always welcome on this forum an open and low level noise interaction between members, so it depends on you.

Welcome to the forum :)

manitoban said:

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books by QFS. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. They should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news. ;D

:)
Hi Manitoban, thanks for your suggestions/tips/advise for a new member. I read them as far as ‎had time so far and was looking for the other new members getting informed and how they ‎replied or had some suggestions for the Forum generally.‎
I believe it is a good idea sending Tips/advice/Guidelines and all other necessary things right ‎after the registeration for new members to guide them before but not right after the “Topic”. I ‎believe it might stop some members/guests to share the topic or change their minds or ‎causing pessimism. ‎
As we all know about the “bad guys” and how they can stop/disinform/manipulate/cheat/deceit ‎us, don’t you think that “any kind of stopping Q/A of this kind by any means – ‎unpurposely/unknowingly” will make them to feel good/happy/satisfied. knowledge protects.‎ :)

Ana said:
King said:

Hi King,

Reading the wave series will help you find answers to your questions.

It is always welcome on this forum an open and low level noise interaction between members, so it depends on you.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Ana, you directed me to the “Noise”, please read it here again :‎

‎“Noise as used by the QFS refers to any information which is irrelevant to a discussion, does ‎not contribute meaningfully; detracts from the topic and/or confuses the issue. Noise can be ‎thrown into a discussion in numerous ways such as derailing the main topic by introducing ‎side issues or counter”.‎

Do you think the questions are not clear enough or I detract the topic I started or confuse my ‎main questions or detrail it by introducing side issues or counter? I don’t think so. And how do ‎you know I didn’t read The Wave series. I read it before . . . really enjoyed and learned many ‎things . . . learning is fun. For your information The Wave is the main reason to be here and ‎please before pushing any button to direct someone to something “careful reading/answering” ‎could not be a bad idea. It depends on you.‎

King said:
manitoban said:

Hi Manitoban, thanks for your suggestions/tips/advise for a new member. I read them as far as ‎had time so far and was looking for the other new members getting informed and how they ‎replied or had some suggestions for the Forum generally.‎
I believe it is a good idea sending Tips/advice/Guidelines and all other necessary things right ‎after the registeration for new members to guide them before but not right after the “Topic”. I ‎believe it might stop some members/guests to share the topic or change their minds or ‎causing pessimism. ‎
As we all know about the “bad guys” and how they can stop/disinform/manipulate/cheat/deceit ‎us, don’t you think that “any kind of stopping Q/A of this kind by any means – ‎unpurposely/unknowingly” will make them to feel good/happy/satisfied. knowledge protects.‎ :)

Hello King, and welcome to the forum.

Your post above is very confusing....can you rephrase it? Thanks. :)

Shijing said:
King, we encourage all new members to make a post in the Newbies section -- something about yourself and how you found the forum. You can read some of the other threads to see how it's done -- looking forward to seeing you there :)

Thanks Shijing for invitation/suggestion. Your interesting “signature” reminded me something ‎about the “tail”. The tip of the tails could not easily be seen often times by those who can “see” ‎as I heard it by my ears . . . believe it or not. If we want to be sure about the “tip” or other more ‎important things which have not been asked before, as far as I know, the best way is “asking” ‎from the C by Laura to know the truth but not enough chance as I guess.‎ :)

King said:
Shijing said:

Thanks Shijing for invitation/suggestion. Your interesting “signature” reminded me something ‎about the “tail”. The tip of the tails could not easily be seen often times by those who can “see” ‎as I heard it by my ears . . . believe it or not. If we want to be sure about the “tip” or other more ‎important things which have not been asked before, as far as I know, the best way is “asking” ‎from the C by Laura to know the truth but not enough chance as I guess.‎ :)

What? The more you type, King, the less you say.....what does Shijing's signature have to do with anything? And why so pushy to talk to the C's? Most of your questions are answered by reading the material. You did read the Wave didn't you? ;)

King said:
Hi Ana, you directed me to the “Noise”, please read it here again :‎

‎“Noise as used by the QFS refers to any information which is irrelevant to a discussion, does ‎not contribute meaningfully; detracts from the topic and/or confuses the issue. Noise can be ‎thrown into a discussion in numerous ways such as derailing the main topic by introducing ‎side issues or counter”.‎

Do you think the questions are not clear enough or I detract the topic I started or confuse my ‎main questions or detrail it by introducing side issues or counter? I don’t think so. And how do ‎you know I didn’t read The Wave series. I read it before . . . really enjoyed and learned many ‎things . . . learning is fun. For your information The Wave is the main reason to be here and ‎please before pushing any button to direct someone to something “careful reading/answering” ‎could not be a bad idea. It depends on you.‎

Hi King,

You were directed to the noise section because your post is unclear. Since there are several of us here that don't seem to be able to make out what it is you want to say, you may want to try and reframe your questions so that everyone can understand you.

In addition, Ana directed you to read the Wave series (if you have not done so) because it appears from your questions that there is a lack of understanding in terms of the material. If you have indeed read the Wave series then again, please reframe your question so that you may be understood.

Back
Top Bottom