Google Buries Mercola - P1

sbeaudry

Jedi Master

Story at-a-glance
  • This year, we’ve seen an unprecedented push to implement censorship across all online platforms, making obtaining and sharing crucial information about health in general, and vaccines in particular, increasingly difficult
  • Google’s June 2019 update, which took effect June 3, has effectively removed Mercola.com from Google search results
  • When entering a health-related search word into Google, you will no longer find Mercola.com articles in the search results. The only way to locate Mercola articles is by adding “Mercola.com” to the search word(s) in question
  • Mercola’s fully referenced content has been at the top of health search results for over 15 years
  • If undesirable pages don’t vanish automatically in the new algorithm, Google’s quality raters will manually manipulate crowdsourced relevance to bury the page or pages

ersio

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Absolutely despicable. I imagine Mercolas articles are a gateway for many people to search for health information outside of the domain of big pharma.

Just as well I switched my browsers search engine from Google over to DuckDuckGo today.

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Despicable!!!!! Fortunately, Dr. Mercola is already widely known. Google takes money from the CIA as well. I posted this on the Trump thread, thought I'd link it here as well. New undercover video from Veritas. Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam – Project Veritas

Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

The report includes undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation,

Said Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe:

“This is the third tech insider who has bravely stepped forward to expose the secrets of Silicon Valley. These new documents, supported by undercover video, raise questions of Google’s neutrality and the role they see themselves fulfilling in the 2020 elections.”
Jen Gennai is the head of “Responsible Innovation” for Google, a sector that monitors and evaluates the responsible implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. In the video, Gennai says Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020:

Seato

Jedi
It’s unfortunate to see this kind of censorship increasingly happening.

I am currently trying out a chrome video blocker extension for YouTube. Using it to hide the mass of content from mainstream channels, to make it easier to actually find video’s from non mainstream commentators on the platform, which are otherwise buried beneath piles of nonsense.

Mercola had been under the radar for sometime now. They have to be posting different title for some article.whenever you click on certain article it takes you to the real topic.This method has been implemented for certain controversial health issues. As the C's said dont expect things to get better as 4D draws closer.

Top Bottom