Google's June 2019 broad core algorithm update and its updated quality rater guidelines have effectively removed Mercola.com from Google search results.
- This year, we’ve seen an unprecedented push to implement censorship across all online platforms, making obtaining and sharing crucial information about health in general, and vaccines in particular, increasingly difficult
- Google’s June 2019 update, which took effect June 3, has effectively removed Mercola.com from Google search results
- When entering a health-related search word into Google, you will no longer find Mercola.com articles in the search results. The only way to locate Mercola articles is by adding “Mercola.com” to the search word(s) in question
- Mercola’s fully referenced content has been at the top of health search results for over 15 years
- If undesirable pages don’t vanish automatically in the new algorithm, Google’s quality raters will manually manipulate crowdsourced relevance to bury the page or pages