Government Official Says 9/11 Directed Energy Weapon Research "Worthy"

C

CB_Brooklyn

Guest
The Director of Public Affairs at the Directed Energy Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico says Dr Judy Wood's 9/11 directed energy weapon evidence is "interesting and worthy of further consideration".


Read on...



March 16, 2007: Former Clemson University Professor of Mechanical Engineering Dr Judy Wood files a Request for Correction with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding the 9/11 NIST Report. Dr Wood cites fraud and deception, and shows clear evidence that the World Trade Center was destroyed by directed energy weaponry.

Dr Judy Wood is represented by attorney Jerry Leaphart.

Dr Wood's Request for Correction (RFC) is archived on the US Government's Department of Commerce website in PDF format:

RFC (March 16, 2007):
http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandPrograms/Information_Quality/ssLINK/PROD01_002667

Supplement#1 (March 29, 2007):
http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandPrograms/Information_Quality/ssLINK/PROD01_002722

Supplement#2 (April 20, 2007):
http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandPrograms/Information_Quality/ssLINK/PROD01_002899



April 7, 2007: Dr Wood sends letter to

* The Head of U.S. Air Force Directed Energy Directorate
* The Office of Management and Budget Deputy Director for Management
* The Board of Directors of Directed Energy Professional Society


The main question of this letter:
"Are the effects set forth in RFC filed with NIST consistent with the destructive effects that would result from the use of directed energy weapons?"

See here for full letter with additional comments by Jerry Leaphart:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/DEW_letter.html



April 27, 2007: Wood and Leaphart are contacted and have telephone conversation with

The Director of Public Affairs
Directed Energy Directorate
Air Force Research Laboratory/DEO-PA
Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico




May 3 2007: Leaphart sends letter to the Director of Public Affairs:
http://drjudywood.com/pdf/070503_letterGarcia.pdf



May 4, 2007: Leaphart receives the following FAX from the Director of Public Affairs at the Directed Energy Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base (emphasis added):

===================================
MESSAGE: I received your fax yesterday and your FedEx package today, and had a chance to review the materials you sent. During our telephone conversation I outlined a variety of directed energies that might have future weapons applications but I'm not aware of any that are mature enough to cause the damage at the World Trade Center. Lasers are the most likely candidates for nearer-term weapons use and, to that enc, we have conducted laboratory tests to evaluate the effects of laser energy on different materials. For the most part, those materials have been metals, not concrete structures. Effects on metals are from the heat generated by an intense beam of coherent light, which cause the metals to weaken and split. Given sufficient heat, metals would melt (become liquids) and, given significantly more heat, could turn to gases. Since we haven't tested concrete I don't know if the effect would be dust. You report phenomena that we cannot explain here, either because we don't have enough data or because the phenomena are not within our area of expertise. While on a personal level I may find Dr Wood's investigation interesting and worthy of further consideration, on a professional level we are unable to devote our limited resources to activities outside of our charter, I wish you success in your endeavor and am available to answer whatever directed energy questions may arise.
===================================

See here for a scan of the original FAX document:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Garcia_letter.html


Dr Wood's 9/11 directed energy weapon evidence is "interesting and worthy of further consideration"!


--------------------------


June 29, 2007: The Chief of the Management and Organization division at NIST replies to Dr Wood, and states they need more time to respond to her RFC:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/NIST_letter.html

NIST needs **more time** ??


--------------------------


See Dr Judy Wood's 9/11 directed energy weapon research here:
http://drjudywood.com
 

vinny

The Living Force
CB_Brooklyn said:
March 16, 2007: Former Clemson University Professor of Mechanical Engineering Dr Judy Wood files a Request for Correction with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding the 9/11 NIST Report. Dr Wood cites fraud and deception, and shows clear evidence that the World Trade Center was destroyed by directed energy weaponry.
the WTC WAS destroyed by a directed energy weapon: KINETIC energy. they flew two bloody great big planes into it! And then quite possibly blew it up with demolition explosives... or 'directed energy weapons' but... sigh, it doesn't make any difference because it cannot be conclusively proven, only strongly 'suggested'.

Sorry CB, but I think you are either a conscious or unconscious vehicle of misdirection. This is the latest in a long line of attempts (from on high?) to focus the conspiracists' attention back onto the WTC, and away from the Pentagon, because the Pentagon is the PTB's achillies heel in that they can be demonstrated conclusively to have lied (absolutely missing plane. hole inescapably too small), whereas all the WTC theories are PLAUSIBLY DENIABLE. Which makes it interesting that people would focus on the one and not the other.

The fact that the theory is even given some credence by personnel from within the circles of officialdom and the military makes me even more suspicious!

maybe someone else should step in and correct me if my thinking is out of line here.

As far as the likelyhood of the weapon technology itself being developed to that extent. well... probably, given all the other horrors they're using.
 
C

CB_Brooklyn

Guest
sleepyvinny said:
CB_Brooklyn said:
March 16, 2007: Former Clemson University Professor of Mechanical Engineering Dr Judy Wood files a Request for Correction with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding the 9/11 NIST Report. Dr Wood cites fraud and deception, and shows clear evidence that the World Trade Center was destroyed by directed energy weaponry.
the WTC WAS destroyed by a directed energy weapon: KINETIC energy. they flew two bloody great big planes into it! And then quite possibly blew it up with demolition explosives... or 'directed energy weapons' but... sigh, it doesn't make any difference because it cannot be conclusively proven, only strongly 'suggested'.

Sorry CB, but I think you are either a conscious or unconscious vehicle of misdirection. This is the latest in a long line of attempts (from on high?) to focus the conspiracists' attention back onto the WTC, and away from the Pentagon, because the Pentagon is the PTB's achillies heel in that they can be demonstrated conclusively to have lied (absolutely missing plane. hole inescapably too small), whereas all the WTC theories are PLAUSIBLY DENIABLE. Which makes it interesting that people would focus on the one and not the other.

The fact that the theory is even given some credence by personnel from within the circles of officialdom and the military makes me even more suspicious!

maybe someone else should step in and correct me if my thinking is out of line here.

As far as the likelyhood of the weapon technology itself being developed to that extent. well... probably, given all the other horrors they're using.
The government doesn't care about the Pentagon truth being kept secret as much as the WTC. Obviously, this is why I chose the WTC. You choose what you wish.


The WTC DEW is obvious, simple, and straightforward. Some of the evidence includes.....


Round cylindrical holes in WTC 5/6
Image140Resized.jpg



Clean vertical cut on the north wing of WTC 4, material on other side of cut is missing
Image194Resized.jpg



WTC 4 cut being in direct path of the South Tower's north wall
Image271Resized.gif



Cars with missing engine blocks and unexploded gas tanks
ZoominGJS-WTC105_toasted.jpg



Front of police car toasted while rear is in pristine condition. Plastic red light on top survived
Image172.jpg


Front of fire truck wilted, where its engine?
Image165.jpg
 

vinny

The Living Force
CB_Brooklyn said:
The government doesn't care about the Pentagon truth being kept secret as much as the WTC. Obviously, this is why I chose the WTC. You choose what you wish.
well... at the moment I think it does, but ok fair enough. I didn't mean to get on your case.
and more data is more data, wherever that might lead, so thanks for the links & images.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
CB_Brooklyn said:
The government doesn't care about the Pentagon truth being kept secret as much as the WTC. Obviously, this is why I chose the WTC. You choose what you wish.
This is an assumption, plain and simple. Fact is, the Pentagon is the one place the government does not want people to be looking in regards to investigating what really happened on 9-11. They WANT people focusing on the WTC instead. You are helping them.
 

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
Apologies for my ignorance about DEW - but could you explain why/how engine blocks go missing with this weapon - do they disintegrate/melt - and why only the engine block and not other parts of the vehicle - is it the type of metal involved?
 

rs

Dagobah Resident
anart said:
Apologies for my ignorance about DEW - but could you explain why/how engine blocks go missing with this weapon - do they disintegrate/melt - and why only the engine block and not other parts of the vehicle - is it the type of metal involved?
Well, I read in Marvel comics that directed energy weapons specifically target metals, rather than biologic materials. (This is also why the Terminator had to be covered in flesh in order to go back through time). This is the true reason why there were not enough engines or plane material at the Pentagon. The defense system of the Pentagon is directed energy weapon based and simply evaporated two of the engines, the wings and most of the fuselage prior to hitting the side of the building, leaving behind the bodies found at the scene to punch the neat clean hole through the wall.

;)
 

Peter

The Force is Strong With This One
Wouldn't a mission this critical have several layers of redundancy? Planes, thermite, thermate, cordite, DEW etc. The psychopaths love their toys and untold billions have gone into DEW since Reagan's Star Wars initiative.
Too bad that much of the physical evidence of the attacks taken on its own, out of the greater context, can be (or at least has been) easily dismissed - plausibly denied.
The vaporization of metals, the amount and character of concrete pulverization and the evidence referenced above indicate something more than just impact, fire and gravity, IMO.
There are just too many honeypots in looking at only physical evidence, especially when so much of the evidence has been destroyed.
 

Cyre2067

The Living Force
I wasn't going to comment, because vinny put it so eloquently:
sleepyvinny said:
Sorry CB, but I think you are either a conscious or unconscious vehicle of misdirection. This is the latest in a long line of attempts (from on high?) to focus the conspiracists' attention back onto the WTC, and away from the Pentagon, because the Pentagon is the PTB's achillies heel in that they can be demonstrated conclusively to have lied (absolutely missing plane. hole inescapably too small), whereas all the WTC theories are PLAUSIBLY DENIABLE. Which makes it interesting that people would focus on the one and not the other.
DEW sounds like an acronym out of a potter book, something for the realm of saturday morning cartoon shows.... and i think that says something: it's Fiction.

It's an obvious attempt to keep anyone with a scientific mind away from the pentagon, and thus far it's worked pretty well.

I'd like to keep an open mind and think "hey okay, maybe there really is something to it..." - lord knows they have all sorts of advanced weapons, likely some on satellites in orbit... but what's the point of focusing on it when we have something like the pentagon?
 

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
Peter said:
The vaporization of metals, the amount and character of concrete pulverization and the evidence referenced above indicate something more than just impact, fire and gravity, IMO.
Well, for what it's worth, I think that is blatantly obvious at this point. Whether the finer details of exactly how the towers came down will lead us to a global understanding that will stop those in power at this point, however, is another question.

Ultimately, those in power got what they wanted and no one has stopped them to this point. So, perhaps, the focus should be on the best way to reveal this - whether that involves proof of DEW, I do not know - but I do know that a lot of time and energy seems to have been, and continues to be, spent on relative minutia when the world is literally on an unprecedented precipice.

So, does discussing the mechanics do more good, or does discussing the Pathocracy, the deviants in power and the clear role that the radical Zionists played (again the Pathocracy and psychopaths in power) do more good? Or - is it a foregone conclusion? I, for one, do not know, but it sure seems like exposing the psychopaths in power to the general public is a few steps ahead of figuring out whether Professor Plum hit Mrs. Peacock over the head with the candlestick. osit.
 

Azur

The Living Force
anart said:
Peter said:
The vaporization of metals, the amount and character of concrete pulverization and the evidence referenced above indicate something more than just impact, fire and gravity, IMO.
Well, for what it's worth, I think that is blatantly obvious at this point. Whether the finer details of exactly how the towers came down will lead us to a global understanding that will stop those in power at this point, however, is another question.

Ultimately, those in power got what they wanted and no one has stopped them to this point. So, perhaps, the focus should be on the best way to reveal this - whether that involves proof of DEW, I do not know - but I do know that a lot of time and energy seems to have been, and continues to be, spent on relative minutia when the world is literally on an unprecedented precipice.

So, does discussing the mechanics do more good, or does discussing the Pathocracy, the deviants in power and the clear role that the radical Zionists played (again the Pathocracy and psychopaths in power) do more good? Or - is it a foregone conclusion? I, for one, do not know, but it sure seems like exposing the psychopaths in power to the general public is a few steps ahead of figuring out whether Professor Plum hit Mrs. Peacock over the head with the candlestick. osit.
This is pretty much the kicker, as anart wrote above.

It's not so much whether "special weapon X" exists or not. It is immaterial. Whether you give out blankets with smallpocks to an unknowing people or drop an atomic bomb on them, the key point is the same: the carrying out.

Who or what can justify such actions (to themselves or to others)?

Find out what it is that makes some push that red button with no qualms, while others go into emotional "grid-lock" when presented with a logical necessity to do the same thing (in scenario).
 
C

CB_Brooklyn

Guest
beau said:
CB_Brooklyn said:
The government doesn't care about the Pentagon truth being kept secret as much as the WTC. Obviously, this is why I chose the WTC. You choose what you wish.
This is an assumption, plain and simple. Fact is, the Pentagon is the one place the government does not want people to be looking in regards to investigating what really happened on 9-11. They WANT people focusing on the WTC instead. You are helping them.
What you said is an assumption.

Plain and simple.
 
C

CB_Brooklyn

Guest
anart said:
Apologies for my ignorance about DEW - but could you explain why/how engine blocks go missing with this weapon - do they disintegrate/melt - and why only the engine block and not other parts of the vehicle - is it the type of metal involved?
I'm not a scientist, but from my understanding they would disintegrate. I believe this has to do with the resonant frequency of the metal in question. Note the pictures on Dr Wood's site..... many unburned papers, no reports of burned bodies on the streets surrounding the towers. It wasn't that hot!!


There's a film on google that addresses this type of technology:
"Race To Zero Point"


I also recommend (also on google video):
"Star Wars in Iraq"


Tower's steel core turned to dust: [Video 1], [Video 2], [Video 3]



See Dr Judy Wood's 9/11 DEW Research:

http://drjudywood.com -- Download her latest radio interviews in the News Section.
(MP3 Hotlink: Fetzer/Wood - July 19, 2007)

Star Wars Directed-Energy Weapons (DEW)

Molecular Dissociation: from Dust to Dirt
 

vinny

The Living Force
CB_Brooklyn said:
beau said:
CB_Brooklyn said:
The government doesn't care about the Pentagon truth being kept secret as much as the WTC. Obviously, this is why I chose the WTC. You choose what you wish.
This is an assumption, plain and simple. Fact is, the Pentagon is the one place the government does not want people to be looking in regards to investigating what really happened on 9-11. They WANT people focusing on the WTC instead. You are helping them.
What you said is an assumption.

Plain and simple.
it is not an assumption. it is a reasonable conclusion given the facts, which you are totally disregarding: the WTC getting repeated (ad nauseam) television coverage, whilst simultaneously the pentagon being subjected to almost a total meda blackout, and confiscation of all video-coverage (excluding the comedy-factor release of 5-frames of security CCTV footage showing 'no plane')

if, after all your research, you cannot even see, and even refuse to acknowledge the possibility of this extremely simple fact, then there is definitely a problem.
 

domi

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
CB_Brooklyn said:
The government doesn't care about the Pentagon truth being kept secret as much as the WTC.
I disagree with you based on the fact that the Pentagon Strike video caused quite a stir and lead to renewed debunking which is documented in the podcast series "Counter-Intelligence and the 9/11 Movement" (see the New Port Richey incident in the part 4 transcript: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6371)

CB_Brooklyn said:
The WTC DEW is obvious, simple, and straightforward.
Sep 11 is full of anomalous events, and I do entertain the possibility that some fancy weapon system was used for some purpose but keep in mind that part of the counterintelligence for this event is to lead seekers astray, vector their thinking. I would say "they" have been successful, since you are giving DEW your full attention and putting mucho energy in trying to convince us.


Maybe it is time for you to stop, step back and look for a bigger picture?
 
Top Bottom