Gravity - who needs it?

M

mango42

I can't leave without asking whether we've been conned by Newton?

Ever since he formalised its definition, the world has gone downhill - why is this? (Perhaps I should have waited for April 1st?)

I am no scientist but I have had some very strange experiences with the subtler varieties of electromagnetism (EM) acting upon and within the human body/mind/soul and it seems to me that in a multi-dimensional universe (an EM matrix), all action and reaction can be explained, right down to the proto-atomic level, by the attractive and repulsive forces of EM.

Why let gravity get us down? Is there a way out? I think so but am still awaiting another resonant wavelength upon which to float away...

What have the C's to say about gravity?

mango

mango42 said:
I can't leave without asking whether we've been conned by Newton?

Ever since he formalised its definition, the world has gone downhill - why is this? (Perhaps I should have waited for April 1st?)

I am no scientist but I have had some very strange experiences with the subtler varieties of electromagnetism (EM) acting upon and within the human body/mind/soul and it seems to me that in a multi-dimensional universe (an EM matrix), all action and reaction can be explained, right down to the proto-atomic level, by the attractive and repulsive forces of EM.

Why let gravity get us down? Is there a way out? I think so but am still awaiting another resonant wavelength upon which to float away...

What have the C's to say about gravity?

mango
It's a grave situation, indeed, if you don't figure it out in Time.

I hope you dont find me to lazy when I paste a link and not the exact text, but there is so much. I think its better if you browse for yourself.

http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=%22gravity%22+site%3Awww.cassiopaea.org&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning&meta=

For exemple:

C said:
Q: (L) Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?
A: And.... antimatter!
Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?
A: Binder.
Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?
A: And... Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Feel free to download the complete (through 2002) transcripts in the files section of the Casschat yahoo group. They come in a single executable file that has a very useful search function.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Feel free to download the complete (through 2002) transcripts in the files section of the Casschat yahoo group. They come in a single executable file that has a very useful search function.
Thank you for pointing that out, I did not know that.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I often wondered why it wasn't available on this forum as well ?
In an easier accessible place to download ?

Back
Top Bottom