Gray State

marek760

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Gray State is an independent pre-apocalyptic dystopian film that chronicles the collapse of society. It is coming - by consent or conquest.

The world reels with the turmoil of war, geological disaster, and economic collapse, while Americans continue to submerge themselves in illusions of safety and immunity. While rights are sold for security, the federal government, swollen with power, begins a systematic takeover of liberty in order to bring about a New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

Hi marek760,

This trailer is a proof of concept for a film yet to be made and as such was the result of a fund raiser from 2012. It's not clear --or at least I couldn't find it readily-- in which stadium of completion this project is supposed to be now. A second trailer has been announced without a precise date for its release (coming soon).

Sources:

_http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gray-state
_http://www.graystatemovie.com/pages/home.html
_https://www.facebook.com/graystatemovie

David Crowley (ex-military), the director can be seen here :

_http://midwestemmys.org/20120417/2012-scholarship-recipients-announced/
or in the contact part of _http://www.bulletexchange.com/ (which is supplying props, military consultation, ammunitions...for movies.)

So far I'd be more prone to think that it's just another kind of psy-op propaganda desguised as a movie that will wake up the masses.

Tigersoap said:
David Crowley (ex-military), the director can be seen here :

_http://midwestemmys.org/20120417/2012-scholarship-recipients-announced/
or in the contact part of _http://www.bulletexchange.com/ (which is supplying props, military consultation, ammunitions...for movies.)

So far I'd be more prone to think that it's just another kind of psy-op propaganda desguised as a movie that will wake up the masses.
So it seems. And it is possible that these scenarios show what is plausible for the PTB (at least some. And that beyond the technology to kill and control that already work for years, could be implemented soon new secret technology unknown), is a form of deliberately create expectations in the masses that only organized violence can overcome the violence of state and lead to liberation. Those expectations that they trying to projected on normal people could function as a form to calm down their "anxiety" or the fear of losing, thinking that when everything goes to hell they will be kept on top of the feeding chain / status quo in 3D sts. That way the PTB dream with coopt and direct "The second American Revolution" as the video says.

Re: anti-government-filmmaker-and-family-found dead

The movie was talked about a bit here.

No idea what it means, perhaps their death is linked to something else than the movie itself.

Tigersoap said:
The movie was talked about a bit here.

No idea what it means, perhaps their death is linked to something else than the movie itself.

Or it could be a very sick way of promoting the movie...

"Very sad situation SPECIALLY FOR THE NEIGHBORS". That's what the announcer said! Shameful. And also the insinuation that the guy had many weapons....

Not sure why my mind works this way but i immediately think perhaps there is a lot of disinfo and or promotion of violence towards the gov or some actions the gov would deem desirable. This would be a way to promote their agenda.

Checked the films indiegogo site and it was successfully "123% funded on October 6, 2012." Mitch's - he looks like Danny Mason in the 15 minute interview - last update was 2 years ago. I wish this news would be a viral marketing prank, so their movie is in full production, but in reality it looks like the Crowley family was executed by the PtB.

The trailer is pretty inflammatory.

Perceval said:
The trailer is pretty inflammatory. I wouldn't be surprised if they were 'suicided' as a warning to others. That's how bad things are in the US, and most of the rest of the world. We are living right now in a full blown global fascist dictatorship, the only thing missing is the mass incarceration and murder of civilians, but that's only a detail.

This is what David Crowley said to Alex Jones when he was a guest on his show:

“Going back to the nature of resistance, resistance is victory. That is a statement that the Gray State does a very good job of describing. Even though you may be killed resisting, the act of resistance on a metaphysical level has value”.

Perceval said:
The trailer is pretty inflammatory. I wouldn't be surprised if they were 'suicided' as a warning to others.
Possibly. It'll be interesting to see whether the film is completed. The motivations behind such murders are sometimes obvious, when the objectives are to prevent the exposure of government criminality or information embarrassing to powerful figures. The suspicious deaths of people investigating false flag events like the Oklahoma bombing and 9/11, as well as the Franklin and DC Madame sexual blackmail scandals, seem to fall in this category. But other deaths like those of Gary Webb and Michael Hastings seem to have been motivated by revenge. However, I think the goal is most often to kill the messenger.

About 10 years ago I was in a local dive bar - it's closed now, and the joint is a Taiwanese restaurant - and I made a caustic comment about CIA mass murder and drug-running in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam war. A morbidly obese, jowly old drunkard a few bar stools away spoke up, and he basically said that anyone who wasn't involved during that period couldn't even begin to imagine the depths of the CIA's depravity then.

He wouldn't expand on that, however, but immediately said that he couldn't talk about it much. When I asked why, he explained that previously he had said too much on occasion, and word of that had gotten back to the CIA, so he'd had a 'friendly' visit. He said he was told to shut up, or else. He said that the phrase used by his visitor to impress the point on him was that the CIA would do "whatever it takes...."

There are some things that don't add up.

I have read some of the articles online and they all basically state that the family wasn't seen since Christmas. Well, that's more than three weeks ago. Also that apparently there was a dog in the house. I understand that the neighbors thought that they were on an extended Christmas vacation, but seriously, didn't they have family, friends or co-workers that at some point when they couldn't be reached got worried? On the picture in the article that was linked to the first post they look like a "normal" couple, not necessarily like people who live an "underground" lifestyle to begin with.

And the dog. The articles don't say if the dog was dead as well, so I assume it was alive. I mean, what dog stays quietly in a house for three weeks after its owners have been murdered? Probably feeding itself?

I don't know what this all means, but something seems tres fishy here.

Interestingly enough "Gray State" also deals with FEMA "concentration" camps, as mentioned in the last session thread.

Griffin, interesting story ...

M.T.

To the question if the movie has been filmed or not I found this article below:

_http://theantimedia.org/writer-family-fema-camp-movie-gray-state-dead-in-murder-suicide/

Production began with significant filming in March 2013 and seemed to gain momentum after over a year of gathering resources. Around the same time, a second page, Gray State: The Rise was started to provide a news feed of real world news which matched topics in the coming film. Various difficulties stalled production multiple times. An update in June 2014 suggested the project may progress but it is unclear if it materialized.

June 30, 2014
Update:
The past month I’ve been meeting with some LA-based producers, crew, and other industry contacts, and together we are building the team that will combine our passions and talents and belief in Gray State to optimize its message and reach of its exposure. This has been a truly exhilarating experience!
My attorney and I are reviewing the option contract this week, and once that sucker is signed this whole Gray State thing is going to finally, irretrievably, and monstrously take off for the stratosphere – and in such a way that the message will be preserved – and perhaps even continue in sequels, TV series, and video games. Seriously. Talk about taking over the main stream.
This has been my life’s work for nearly 4 years, and it is extremely gratifying to be backed by such a raging horde of super-fans. Thanks for your patience guys. See you at the premiere.
-dc

Unverified claims from personal friends suggest significant new funding may have been secured. A post on September 2014 provides the most recent insight as Crowley apparently answered questions for confused fans.
Some answers on the film from September 30, 2014 Q & A

“Did Gray State the rise come out? I remember hearing it was coming out early 2014 but cant find it.”

The Rise suffered a catastrophic hard drive loss earlier this year. I am working to get it back together (hopefully for a FREE online release, you guys deserve a little something). I really have to be careful though, because a mishandled doc release could absolutely SINK production on the film or series. I am treading carefully, making sure that everything works out to the best.

It’ll either be a great success story a spectacular, highly visible failure, but either way, I guess we all put in our best shot, right? I guess that could be said about where the country is headed too.

“What exactly is your biggest hold up?”

I’m doing this by myself. I say “we” and “team” a lot, but when it comes to nuts and bolts work, writing, and leveraging the project into securing Hollywood money, it’s just me.

I hope to change this by reinvigorating the process and rebuilding a trustworthy team.

“I always figured a trailer was made out of clips of the movie once it has been completely filmed. how do you get a 2 minute trailer but not have a movie? i was confused and disappointed after watching the trailer and realizing there WAS NO MOVIE yet. er? what now?”

Nope, everything you have seen has been conceptual footage so far. Don’t be bummed, when you see what comes next it’ll be all new unseen.

“Will fan funding hurt your chances w/ other sponsorship? If not, why not open up to fan funding to help you reach your goal?”

We want to run a kickstarter (due to popular demand), but if we do, it’ll be for a very specific purpose, like hiring a behind the scenes crew to document production, run live broadcasts, and give constant updates to the fans. I NEVER wanted the fans to fund this. That’s like making your kids pay for their own Christmas presents.

“Is this a fake production seeking sponsor money? Because the movie has been in the making like 8 years now”

I wish. It would make things a lot easier.

“You guys should try to reach out to Alex Jones. He has funded a lot of documentaries and has connections in Hollywood. Maybe he can help.”

A raw version of the “Gray State Documentary” can be viewed below:

_http://wtfrly.com/2015/01/20/unedited-never-released-version-of-gray-state-the-rise-documentary-video/

Following the murders of Gray State movie writer David Crowley and family, an unedited version of the concurrent documentary called Gray State: The Rise was uploaded to Youtube.

The documentary was being made about the movie’s production and had not been released. The released version was about a year old, according to Rundown Live host, Mike Paczesny, who uploaded the video.

Gray State: The Rise (Rough Cut) Directed by David Crowley… http://t.co/gzLFtNkXKr

— mike paczesny (@bigpzone) January 20, 2015

Paczesny posted a brief statement on his decision, as some have already criticized him for releasing the video.

therundownlive.com

I have chose to release this RAW UNCUT version of Gray State : The Rise , to insure versions of this movie reach the public, although this version is from nearly a year ago , you can get an idea, of the direction of the documentary. Any Questions?
mike@therundownlive.com

Back
Top Bottom