Greenland - movie trailer (fire in the skies)

Chris

Jedi
Just wondering about the timing of this new movie whose trailer came out 4 hours ago -

A series of fragmented asteroids/( or comets?) bombard major cities across the globe as people try to seek shelter in underground bunkers in Greenland prepared by the elite for themselves. Is it just the usual Hollywood fluff with convenient timing or a way for mass consciousness to signal impending disaster to itself (like the movie Contagion for the novel coronavirus) or are people being programmed to react in some way?

Or is it just weird timing and I'm over analyzing a simple trailer because I've been following news related to fireball activity on sott.net?

They removed the trailer! What is up with that?!?!? They are literally scrubbing this trailer off the internet! :shock:

For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer, it's for an upcoming movie called Greenland where fragments from a comet strike the planet. From the trailer it looks like the movie will be centered around 1 family's race to get to some bunkers in Greenland where all the PTB are going to.

Added: I've gone searching and even on IMDB they are keeping it on the down low, they aren't saying what the disaster is i.e. comet fragments

That trailer was banned a couple of months ago - mentioned it in the comet atlas thread back then.

Looks like they've now officially released it!

Definite fear tactics, really gets your blood circulating just watching the preview. As for the timing, I would say it was timed for release at exactly the right time. As for the content, that is mind blowing, realistic and quite possibly coming to our reality.

Knowledge of the destructive forces of such an event is part of this lesson. Stay clear if at all possible, you will be able to hear them coming, like a freight train in the sky.

I do not see that I will be seeing this movie myself, the trailer is enough for me. Get’s me too close to a dream that I have had in the past from just such an event. Haiku …

Certainly wouldn't be heading for the bunker's with the psychos and their ilk. Yes if the C's are right we can expect something like this coming soon!
Who knows what it will be like depends on what perspective we have to experience it through.
It would be terrifying from a 3d viewpoint personally I have a wife and young son so scary, no doubt! Like many here I would imagine I have prayed for divine intervention and this planet without doubt needs a reset. The universe and the divine cosmic mind has a far better take on it than me so that's where faith has to come in imo. As Loreta said acceptance is key as the C's have said the future is open.

Or is it just weird timing and I'm over analyzing a simple trailer because I've been following news related to fireball activity on sott.net?

;-)

Well, that film looks like a wild ride. Thanks for posting the preview.

For those who may not have followed these historical and current cosmic happenings on SOTT, one finds so many really good articles by Laura and others on these matters going back a very long time now, like this or this one et cetera. Thirteen years ago, as this film trailer above reminded me, there was this one on the Oort Cloud and hypothetical Sun's twin, while considering that many systems are binary, maybe not so hypothetical as the C's help readers to understand. Pierre adds to the session with the C's further discussion on the Brown Dwarf-Twin:

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin
were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the
obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would
panic...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Governments would fall...
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize
that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!
A: And then what?
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to
cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing
of the illuminated brown star

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Sott.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:02 UTC

War, rumors of war, corrupt governments run by psychopaths, phony terrorism, burgeoning police states...but is that all we have to worry about? What if there was something to put it all in context? Or rather, what if there is something else we are missing, something that is beyond the control of even the political and corporate elite; something that is driving them to attempt to herd the global population to an ever finer order of control...

A new sott.net video production:

Victor Clube gets into the Oort Cloud business a little in this interview:

Cosmic Winter - A Lecture by Victor Clube

Merci pour le partage... Je pense que je m'installerai tranquillement avec mes 4 chatonnes et 2 petits York, j'ouvrirai une bouteille de champagne et profiterai du spectacle en souhaitant la Bienvenue, enfin, à ce qui doit arriver... Vous serez toutes et tous dans mes pensées... LOVE

Thanks for sharing... I think I'll settle down quietly with my 4 kittens and 2 little York boys, open a bottle of champagne and enjoy the show while wishing Welcome, at last, to what is to come... You'll all be in my thoughts... LOVE

Thanks for sharing... I think I'll settle down quietly with my 4 kittens and 2 little York boys, open a bottle of champagne and enjoy the show while wishing Welcome, at last, to what is to come... You'll all be in my thoughts... LOVE

What lovely imagery PERLOU :hug2:

In all the movies of this genre we see people like ants, flying and scare and trying to save their lives instead to be calm and stay and accept what is coming.

Agreed, the relentless highlighting of senseless ‘panic’ always makes my teeth grind...personally I’d to picture myself simply out the back, under the trees, with my girls, adorned in something silly;

1593166663617.png

With a couple of beers and listening to something cool turned up to 11;

But then I expect I’d just get told to come inside and stop being contrary...

Thanks for sharing... I think I'll settle down quietly with my 4 kittens and 2 little York boys, open a bottle of champagne and enjoy the show while wishing Welcome, at last, to what is to come... You'll all be in my thoughts...
I've not got the kittens or dogs Perlou but to know others were doing the same it wouldn't be a bad way to spend a half hour or so while we plan our next move or maybe the next move will be decides for us.

I won't be viewing the film though. I will accept my chills only when absolutely necessary as I have never been able to watch nail biting films.

Back
Top Bottom