Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Bluegazer

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Not much to say, it's your typical comedy film with sci-fi elements.

However during the film one can see how some concepts already known and explained by the C's:

Genetic manipulation (yes, they use the word cybergenetic) large laboratories in outer space, seeding planets with new races and species.

And despite how basic and goofy the film may be, there is a rather interesting and important final message. When they finally defeat the villain, Rocket Raccoon's character says:

He didn’t want to make things perfect. He just hated things the way they are.

Not much to say, it's your typical comedy film with sci-fi elements.

However during the film one can see how some concepts already known and explained by the C's:

Genetic manipulation (yes, they use the word cybergenetic) large laboratories in outer space, seeding planets with new races and species.

And despite how basic and goofy the film may be, there is a rather interesting and important final message. When they finally defeat the villain, Rocket Raccoon's character says:

He didn’t want to make things perfect. He just hated things the way they are.
At the end after the credits it says something about "Stard Lord returns", will there be real Guardians of the Galaxy?

It's been out almost 8 weeks now, but I just saw it today. And it was really good! I cried a few times, even early on. But I've been bottling emotions it seems, so maybe that was helpful. Like other Marvel movies, you'd be kind of lost if you just jumped in with this one. So I'd recommend it for those who have seen the previous ones.

The villian had a cliche STS mindset, wanting to change life to his liking. Basically playing God.

Thanks for this resume @Bluegazer.

Still the same programmation to make people believe there's some saviours out there.

I think any superhero movie can basically give a "someone will save us" kind of feel. But maybe it's just inspiration and we are supposed to be the help that is on the way. It was interesting that there was so much hybridization in the movie and we've had a couple of C's sessions mention that, along with the disclosure and DeSouza topics. I suppose those things get worked in as a kind of predictive programming?

Like I said, I enjoyed it and maybe I had forgotten about positive dissociation. That a break from reality can be helpful if we can find some good elements in the story and bring them back with us. "There's some truth in your fiction." I was also wondering that, any inspiration or values you find in a movie, must be better in real life? I mean, the greatest story ever told, must be reality, no? But maybe I'm forgetting the many mundane points of life, where a movie basically distills many rich moments in a few hours.

I just want to say I found it inspiring, I suppose. Maybe we are the guardians of the galaxy, or at least are able to act as small balancing forces. "Potential transducers of information into chaos."

Back
Top Bottom