Happy Birthday Sott!

knowledge_of_self

The Living Force
Noticed the 10 year anniversary banner on Sott and wanted to extend my heartfeld thanks for all the good years you all have given us in proving the best source of news on the net!
:love:
I personally don't know where my life would be without discovering Sott... so thank you for creating it.

Here's to another 10 years!

1.jpg

I didn't know it was your Birthday, dear Sott! Me too I wanted to wish a good day and almost 10 more years. Also to thank you again, even if I repeat myself, for all your good work, your endurance, your vitality, your love for the true and for humanity. My life is changing thanks to you, what can I say?

So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :hug2:

Happy Birthday/Anniversary to SOTT, Laura and the SOTT team for making it happen.

To say that SOTT has been a lifeline is both truth and understatement. The life changes I have experienced since finding SOTT have been revolutionary.

This is a good point in time to rededicate myself to supporting SOTT in every way I possibly can and up the effort level.

As Laura has just said in the "Books" thread: We have all received so much, we do need to give back - and maybe before the door closes and we aren't able to ... 2012 is the year for settling up your debts, I believe. I wouldn't put it off./i]
shellycheval

Happy Birthday SOTT!! :clap:

Many, many thanks for everything! DCM knows what my life would look like with you!
So, big hugs and kisses to anyone making SOTT what it is! :hug2:

(P.S.: Really cool to be able to have a look at the first SOTT page!)

Happy 10th Birthday to SoTT and all the crew who make it what it is today and has been over the years!

:hug: :dance: :dance: :flowers:

Happy 10th Birthday SOTT and all who make this great resource possible!!! I, too can't possibly say in words what having found SOTT has meant to the best life changes I could not have imagined. You gave me the final impetus to take step I had wanted to for a long time and finally began to move. For that I will always be grateful. :)

And from the first page we read:

"Britain was accused last night of falsely claiming that al-Qaeda terrorists had built a 'biological and chemical weapons' laboratory in Afghanistan to justify the deployment of 1,700 Royal Marines to fight there"

link still works!

They've been pulling the same BS for 10 years (and longer!)

Happy Birthday!! :headbanger: :flowers: :rockon:

And there was quiet an improvement in design happening in the last years from the first to the current page. :D

Happy Birthday SOTT!! Thanks so much SOTT crew for all your work to bring us the truth in the sea of lies!

:) :cool2: :cool2:

Happy 10th Birthday Sott, and thank you to all the crew who have dedicated many years of their lives to bring us all to this point in time. :rockon: :dance: :dance:

Happy Birthday SOTT.
Thank you for the difference you have made in my life.
Keep the truth coming. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Happy Birthday SOTT!!! so much to be grateful to the whole team for keeping he light house on.

Back
Top Bottom