Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Merci pour votre si jolie carte de vœux que j'ai reçue ce matin, ce sont vos petits chiots, comme ils ont changé, leur nez se sont allongés, ils sont adorables, merci beaucoup un vrai plaisir de les voir, petits bouts d'amour...

Thank you for your so nice greeting card that I received this morning, these are your little puppies, how they have changed, their noses have lengthened, they are adorable, thank you very much a real pleasure to see them, little pieces of love ...

THANK YOU ALL!!! For your donations and your kind words! They sure keep us going! :love: There are still a few days left to get goodies, if anyone is interested but hasn't asked for any yet.

Happy New Year!!!!

Thank you for the adorable Christmas card! The presentation is so cute and comforting and has found a place on my fridge with my other "family" pictures. Your little one in the middle stocking reminds me so much of "Snuffy", my pet collie from childhood (a long, long time ago) and has brought back some treasured memories. Enjoy those puppy kisses and may your coming year be filled with love, comfort and joy!

Hello Chu
What is the procedure for me to get treats?
It's in here:

For both SOTT and FOTCM goodies. :-)

Back
Top Bottom