Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

@Rich Uh oh, we never received your request. Could you please send it to us again? Specify which calendar, and the shipping address. Apologies for that!

Dear everyone,

Like every year, we sent an email to all FOTCM members, but wish to extend our greetings to all members of the forum, who are also and integral part of our lovely network and whose participation is very much appreciated! So here it is:

NOTE: Don’t forget to see the bottom of this email and visit this page for this year’s Christmas goodies and our 2022 Calendar!

Dear Friends in Fellowship,

At the end of each year, we send you this greeting and usually note that "things are pretty crazy out there", or words to that effect. But last year, and this year in particular, marked a shocking new standard in 'crazy'. The almost banal slide into overt totalitarianism under the guise of a 'health crisis' is chilling to witness. The process, long ago predicted by the Cs, of 'corralling of the population to an ever finer order of control' is well underway, and unfortunately we have every reason to presume that the process will continue and intensify. These are indeed times that try men's and women's souls, and the value of a network of like-minded people who understand and support each other has never been more apparent.

Now is not the time to give up or give in, now is the time to redouble our efforts to hold the frequency of truth and love through these changes on our planet, in the population, and in ourselves. Together, and only together, can we hope to navigate this turmoil with calm and grace.

With that in mind, this year we proceeded with our Crystal project, online meetings, and gatherings in our local communities and other places where members could spend time together in good company, with soul enriching activities, prayer and conversations, and recharge their batteries. We also began monthly zoom meetings with Laura and the team in France in order to facilitate a closer connection with, and between, all FOTCM members. We also continued to pursue our research on a vast array of topics and shared it all, as usual, on our forum and web sites. If you have not yet done so, we'd like to reiterate our invitation to you all to participate in any, or all, of these opportunities to connect and share.

Laura’s latest book, From Paul to Mark, Paleochristianity, was also published this year. Extensively researched, written for academics and laymen alike, it has helped us understand Christianity better, and strengthened our faith in our collective ability to figure out some of the deepest truths of the human experience. It’s a must read for anyone who would like to understand more about this world and their place in it! Laura’s time, effort, and determination in searching for the truth has really paid off!

To all of our members, we would like to extend our gratitude and tell you how happy we are to be able to know you. To all who have participated or contributed in their individual ways, from participating in gatherings or online discussions, to research, editing, translating, transcribing, donating, technical support, artistic contributions, and especially working to better themselves for the benefit of all; Thank you! We think that Fellowship members are the best people in the world in every way.

Finally, we would like to remind you of something that the Cs said this year, and which we keep in mind in these difficult times: “Things may heat up a bit and create unpleasant frissons in many. Do not be dismayed or alarmed. Continue to work and build your network and connections. As we have said before, all this is evidence of the anxiety as the big changes approach. This will pass. Have faith and love.”
Thanks to the creative talents of some of our members, as usual we have some “goodies”:

A metal bookmark (for donations of 12 USD/EUR and above):

1638358818624.png_small-bookmark-mockup-2 (Medium).jpg
A pencil case (for donations of 20 USD/EUR and above):

_pencil-case-mockup (1).jpg

And a new FOTCM calendar for 2022, which features a selection of beautiful images accompanied by inspiring quotes (for donations of 30 USD/EUR and above):

1638358818668.png1638358818716.png
1638358818769.png
10-Oct (Medium).jpg

(If you would like any or several of these items, please make sure to use the form provided here.

Your support is always appreciated and goes toward the building and furthering
of our soul communities and growth together.

Merry "Caesarmass", and a very Happy New Year to all.

May 2022 bring you all good health, much love and even more knowledge.

Warm Regards,
The Elders of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Fotcm Logo transparent.png

Hello Chu, I am unable to complete the purchase form. I have all items in basket, one for each item, I've filled the shipping address (Slovakia), price in $, and after I proceed to click donation, instead redirecting me to paypal it seem to do nothing, but after I scroll up, it shows the window with items in red. Anyone having same issue?

Thank you Chu for the beautiful words that are really touching and make us feel part of a big family and a family that understands everything. Thank you for everything, for the work you do at the castle that allows us to do our little way and help the best we can. To be able to go through this ordeal of fire together is really the most positive thing that could happen to us. Once again, thank you.

Hello Chu, I am unable to complete the purchase form. I have all items in basket, one for each item, I've filled the shipping address (Slovakia), price in $, and after I proceed to click donation, instead redirecting me to paypal it seem to do nothing, but after I scroll up, it shows the window with items in red. Anyone having same issue?

Did you make sure to check (click on) the items you wanted?

Hello Chu, thank you very much for this message. You're right we will all make thought it together :-) Sorry if this is not right place but I'm curious, as the new FOTCM member should I received those emails? :-)

Yes! But don't be surprised if you get it later today. I have to send just a few every 10 minutes, so that we don't get labeled as SPAM. :whistle:

I haven't received an email yet, so thanks for posting these greetings here.
Thanks to Chu and the whole team, as well as to all of the forum members who help light up the dark days of these difficult times. We would feel very lonely and lost each on our side if this community did not exist.
Happy "Caesarmass" to all !!!

MERCI CHU, Joyeux Noël à Tous aussi...
J'aimerai bien la carte
1638358818624-png.52040
je continuerai le paiement de 5 USD mensuel comme l'année dernière...
Peut-être pourriez vous l'ajouter au deux cristaux commandés pour diminuer les frais de port

THANK YOU CHU, Merry Christmas to All too...
I would like the card I will continue the payment of 5 USD monthly like last year...
Maybe you could add it to the two crystals ordered to reduce the shipping costs

Thank you very much for such a kind, sincere wish and letter! Very nice! ☀️
Yes! But don't be surprised if you get it later today. I have to send just a few every 10 minutes, so that we don't get labeled as SPAM.
I apologize for the fact that I answer on topics that do not correspond to this thread. If this is superfluous here then I ask you to delete my message. I just wanted to help a little - I send a lot of emails about work, I'm sure you know a number of similar services, but I use www.unisender.com/en/features/email/ for work. It has a number of simple settings and is very inexpensive. Perhaps it can help save some time for more important work. Once again, I apologize for not answering exactly on the topic of discussion.:-[

I received the email. Thank you very much team. Thank you very much @Chu for the hours that you are investing in this beautiful gesture. Words are short to express the feeling of gratitude that Ii feel towards everyone, it is incredible, another year that is almost coming to an end and i am still amazed and horrified in how things are developing in this world. I am deeply grateful to all of you all, without this group i would be literally lost (or at least, even more than i am). There is still much to learn, much more to see, much to decipher and much more popcorn to the show! Really, thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom