Hathors and activations

iscreamsandwish

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the Hathors. I haven't seen anything here, so I'm going to share what I found. They're a collective from 6d (allegedly). They help trough activations and teachings to raise one's vibrations. They also help to get ride of attachments. I'm gonna leave a link to the YouTube channel

This is an intro video but there's a lot of good material on this channel

Hi Fallen_735, I personally wouldn't put much stock into trusting some higher source claiming to be 6D directly doing anything to us to "raise our vibrations" or remove attachments. Learning to do these things ourselves is part of the 3D lesson profile, and that means that a 6D STO source would not simply hand out boons like the above described to people. At most they would give clues and leave the bulk of the work for you to sort out and figure out for yourself. I would find "free hand-out" behavior more likely for 4D STS, which can mimic beings of light, and which have no problem directly altering your FRV or or astral body directly, with no care for the long term consequences for your learning process (which should be unfolding naturally without their interference). 4D STS do those things all the time, but I think it could be considerably worse if you *agree* to give them permission to do those things to you, since there is no free lunch and you may get much more suffering as a consequence than what you bargained for. Have you read the Wave series?

Hi Fallen_735,
They're a collective from 6d (allegedly). They help trough activations and teachings to raise one's vibrations. They also help to get ride of attachments.
After watching the video, I have come to the conclusion that this is one more of the New Age thing full of love and peace, so I don't think it's worth spending time on it. With reference to the attachments, I suggest you to read this thread: Spirit Release Therapy - A Retrospective

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the Hathors. I haven't seen anything here, so I'm going to share what I found. They're a collective from 6d (allegedly). They help trough activations and teachings to raise one's vibrations. They also help to get ride of attachments. I'm gonna leave a link to the YouTube channel

Hello Fallen_735,
I found some information about the Hathors that related to the Tom Kenyon’s website.
But I can’t find any information about Tom Kenyon on Cassiopaea transcripts.
So you think Tom Kenyon is channeling 6th density beings? If so, then most likely 6D STS beings. Or maybe deceived by some other imposters, there are so many famous people that they connected to STS knowingly or unknowingly, such as Carl Jung, Ron Hubbard and Elizabeth Clare, just named few.

And you should know, who is the Vincent Bridges by the Laura’s post below, because the Vincent Bridges teacher was Tom Kenyon and they were worked together.
So, most likely Tom Kenyon was influenced Vincent Bridges and what kind person he became, or vice versa.

Who Are the Hathors
The Hathors say that they are a group of interdimensional, intergalactic beings who were connected ancient Egypt through the Temples of the Goddess Hathor, as well as several other pre-history cultures.In the late 1980’s, I was “contacted” by them during meditation, and they began to instruct me in the vibratory nature of the cosmos, the use of sacred geometry as a means to stimulate brain performance, and in the use of sound to activate psycho-spiritual experiences. While I was intrigued with the information, I was, at the time, uncomfortable with their self-described origins. I was, after all a practicing psychotherapist and involved in brain research at the time. In short, I was a rationalist. And these beings—whoever they were and wherever they came from—did not fit into my views of reality at the time.

Very interesting. You know that Tom Kenyon is one of the "teachers" claimed by Vincent Bridges. See: Vincent Bridges - Hacker and Thief?

Vincent Bridges said:
"As for therapy and being a therapist, that started with three years of therapy with Dr. Margaret McCoy, a Transactional Analysis psychologist. She turned me on to hypnosis, an old fascination, and I soon went from Ericsonian to NLP to holotropic breathwork and so on. I am a certified hypnotherapist in the state of North Carolina with my own "school" of therapeutic techniques and applications. I also hold certifications in TA and advanced NLP. I am one of the pioneers of psycho-acoustic brain entrainment trauma abreaction, having worked with both Tom Kenyon - I was one of Acoustic Brain Research's early experimental subjects - and Dr. Martin Wutke, a clinical physiologist using some of these techniques to treat addiction and depression. When I was doing therapy, I worked with Dr. Joan Essic of the Bowman-Gray Medical School's MPD clinic and Dr. Jean Templeton who inherited my techniques when I gave it up."

When we were working on the Bridges situation some years back, we wrote to Kenyon about this claim that Vinnie was "pioneers of psycho-acoustic brain entrainment trauma abreaction" and that he "worked with Tom Kenyon."

(Notice that if you read the above carefully, you get the sense that Vinnie is the patient... which turned out to be correct.)

July 28, 2001

Q: Well let me ask you this: Am I right to be so upset with Vincent and his damned ritual magic stuff?
A: Yes.
Q: Am I right in my thinking that even if he is not conscious of it, he was sent as an agent to extract information from me?
Q: Are the Cassiopaeans the ones that got in contact with him in his childhood and then when he was older {as he claims}?
A: No.
Q: Is he consciously working as an agent?
A: No.

10 August 2001

Q: I would like to ask if we can ask some questions about Vincent Bridges and Jay Weidner.
Q: What are their intentions toward us?
A: Bad.
Q: What are their plans?
A: Sip prormt
Q: (A) What? What? It doesn't make sense. (L) That wasn't a word. What are their plans?
A: Sip pout gag.
Q: (A) What? What do you ... (L) Sip? Pout? Gag? (A) What is sip? (L) Sip means to take a drink of something - sip something. Sip? Pout? Gag? What are they going to sip?
A: Knowledge.
Q: Oh, they took a sip of knowledge - or they're going to take a sip of knowledge?
Q: And this sip of knowledge is going to make them pout and gag? (A) What is pout? (L) To just ... (demonstrates). Who are they going to get this sip of knowledge from that is going to make them pout and gag?
A: Lawyer.
Q: In other words, they're going to find they do not have a leg to stand on?
Q: Well, is Vincent really connected to these Satanic people?

November 29, 2001

Q: (L) My next question is, of course, what is wrong with Vincent? What is driving him?
A: He is a robotoid.
Q: (L) Who did his programming?
A: 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Doesn't that contradict him having his free will?
A: No. Even robots have minimal consciousness.
Q: (L) So, all his whining and all his "poor pitiful me" stuff is just a program?
Q: (L) That explains, I guess, why he doesn't seem to learn from anything. Even a dog would have figured it out by now.

Hi Fallen_735,

I would say that when you encounter things similar to this (see marked bold in Kay Kim quotes below, and thanks Kay Kim for finding this :-) ), there are signs how to recognize that something is not a good source:

The Hathors say that they are a group of interdimensional, intergalactic beings who were connected ancient Egypt through the Temples of the Goddess Hathor, as well as several other pre-history cultures.In the late 1980’s, I was “contacted” by them during meditation, and they began to instruct me in the vibratory nature of the cosmos, the use of sacred geometry as a means to stimulate brain performance, and in the use of sound to activate psycho-spiritual experiences.
This part was already answered by whitecoast and why it points to STS.

I was, after all a practicing psychotherapist and involved in brain research at the time. In short, I was a rationalist. And these beings—whoever they were and wherever they came from—did not fit into my views of reality at the time.
This part reads as: he didn´t ask for help or did any research on the topic nor was he interested in this topics, and yet this "benevolent higher source" decided to "enlighten" this man and "help" him and us humanity.
STO doesn´t do that. STO answers when asked and when a huge amount of work on oneself is being done.

These are all signs of STS pretending to be some benevolent higher source.

Did you read The Wave series by Laura? If not, you might check it out and there you will find many answers to this question and many other questions.

:-)

Back
Top Bottom