Have the SuspiciousObservers spotted “The Wave?”

The SuspiciousObservers have recently morphed from a ”space weather” and EU community into an apocalyptic group discussing their observations of an incoming ”galactic wave” that regularly hits stars - like ours - on 12,800 year cycle, and causes them to go nova. Bang!

Their galactic wave cycle appears to have already hit nearby stars and caused them to “flare” or, as the SuspiciousObservers describe it, go micro-nova. In their analysis, we are next, and the “wave” could hit anytime in the next 30, or so, years...

Their analysis contains rigor and discipline sadly missing from most modern science groups - including the EU crowd (e.g. While I am a truly a fan of much that the EU community does, I have to ask, “What effect does a faraday cage have on the EU concept of electric dipole gravity?”).

My question to the Cs is: Does this galactic wave of the SuspiciousObservers have anything in common with the C’s Wave? (And if it does, is the ”red sky from a cave” view the logical outcome for all those not ready for a 4D transition?)

Bill.

Agron

Jedi Council Member
Ive seen a video explaining polar vortex after a sottie recommended them and was wondering about their creds too. Do we have a 100% truthfull scientific observation crew? That would be nice
Regarding The Wave theres this recent discovery too:

Gravitational waves discovery
The wobble in spacetime was picked up unexpectedly by the LIGO experiment, which was specifically built to detect gravitational waves.
Scientists detect unusual burst of gravitational waves in space: Is Betelgeuse going supernova? -- Sott.net

The realm border crossing wave cometh 😊

Were these them?

Yes.

They actually have a series with about 40 videos that cover different aspects of their hypothesis.

The one that caught my attention was one describing how a number of "local" stars have recently began to flare up - with the ones closer to the galactic center going first, and then the ones further out flaring more recently. Their view is that as the wave front hits each star, it flares up in a micro-nova.

Apparently the period of this wave is ~ 12,800 years and is being connected to the Younger Dryas event.

I've been following them for many years - nearly as long as I have been following Laura and the Cs - and IMHO they have always been rigorous and scientifically honest.

For many years their focus was on solar electromagnetic events triggering earthquakes and storms on earth - before a connection started to become accepted by the mainstream.

itellsya

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
[...]
Their galactic wave cycle appears to have already hit nearby stars and caused them to “flare” or, as the SuspiciousObservers describe it, go micro-nova. In their analysis, we are next, and the “wave” could hit anytime in the next 30, or so, years...
[...]
Bill.
Hey Bill, just in case you weren't aware, there's at least one thread documenting this kind of unusual activity in Space: Six galaxies undergoing sudden, dramatic transitions.

itellsya

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
[...]

My question to the Cs is: Does this galactic wave of the SuspiciousObservers have anything in common with the C’s Wave? (And if it does, is the ”red sky from a cave” view the logical outcome for all those not ready for a 4D transition?)

Bill.
To add: the C's may have already answered your question regarding the Wave and whether there's any relation to the events in Space:

[...]
(Andromeda) Did we want to ask about Betelgeuse or any of these disappearing stars and changing galaxies and stuff?

(L) Yeah, there's been a lot of REALLY weird stuff going on in the whole universe! It's not just global warming anymore.

(Artemis) The stars are burning! We're killing the stars! [laughter]

(L) I mean, it's... Betelgeuse looks like it wants to blow up, galaxies are acting weird... Can ya'll remember all the different things have come up in the news lately? Stars dimming or getting brighter...

(Chu) A lot more comets.

(L) More comets than ever before.

(Niall) Auroras on Mars.

(L) It's just...

(Niall) Jupiter has this hexagon-shaped thing on it...

A: The wave has many manifestations!!!

Q: (L) So we're basically... Yeah, we need some rejuvenation. We need some real healing so we can last long enough to finish this thing out!

A: Yes exactly, and there is more work to do!
[...]

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
My question to the Cs is: Does this galactic wave of the SuspiciousObservers have anything in common with the C’s Wave?
I think the answer to that, broadly, would be yes. But maybe we can research it a bit more and ask at a future session.

(And if it does, is the ”red sky from a cave” view the logical outcome for all those not ready for a 4D transition?)
The Cs have been pretty explicit about that. What isn't so clear, and we'll probably have to wait and see, is what the criteria for 4D transition is. They've said "karmic and simple understandings", but that's not exactly specific, but perhaps as specific as we're gonna get, so....wait and see!

Top Bottom