Have you ever considered this?

To the people involved in this experiment. Have you ever considered that you might be deceiving yourselves?. (And others).

What do you mean exactly? What do you consider 'this experiment' to be? It might help if you give some more detail.

Of course. Given the nature and type of information delivered by the Cassiopaean experiment I find it impossible not to assess the ideas and data provided and just take them at face value.

Yet ongoing analysis of the surrounding world at large, people around me, as well as tangible and noticable benefits following this path has resulted in (compared to the previous 3 decades of not following it), continuously point toward this experiment being an accurate source of information.

As for deceiving others, the dictionary definition of 'deception' implies deliberate action to cause someone to accept as true what is false. Often to achieve benefit to the self.
Definition of DECEPTION
deception

Information on this site is free, openly available for assessment and being an active participant I have not detected even the slightest hint of a covert action to deceive others for self-benefit. Others are free to accept or reject this source and evaluate all data themselves - which is exactly what I have been doing.

Where is the deception you speak of?

Last edited:
To the people involved in this experiment. Have you ever considered that you might be deceiving yourselves?. (And others).

It's always possible. That's why many involved in this experiment make sure to both increase and share knowledge about the way our brains operate, and how all kind of thinking errors can prevent us from seeing the reality as it is.

Hello Jupiterbeings,

Yes, I did considered that Laura’s and Cassiopaean informations might not right, and even deceiving just like other new-age groups.

So, before I joined this Forum, I have read/examine carefully all the Wave Books and Cassiopaean Transcripts 3 times plus other Laura’s books.
And then in my heart, I know/believe all the information from here is what I have been looking for my whole life.
Thus, I am happy to be here, and I don’t care about other people’s different opinions.

I'm just a reader of the material and not involved more than that.
But sure, constantly. Should be a frequent question about just anything. the C's could be deceiving the group. I could be deceiving myself. jupiterbeings could be deceiving as well!
If that creates a feeling of panic, as an 'absolute' reaction, then you had too much of it anyway, you always need another pole to balance it and to keep a clear head.

And just throwing something in and dodge away won't help anybody.

Everything could be a ‘deception’ in the light of new information. What I find intriguing is that the experiment is found as deceptive. Set aside any intentional conotations, an experiment is just that, an experiment. I keep coming back to the forum wondering when I will be kicked outfor lack of meaningful contribution. I learn far more than I contribute. Many humble thanks to all. So if it is an experiment what could be the objective(s)?

I guess we all asked ourselves this and similar questions at one point. I think the proof is in the pudding, so to say: you try out applying the knowledge and observe closely. If the results are good - well, that's good. If it doesn't work for you for whatever reason - no problem, you move on.

The thing is, you can find out if it works only if you put in some effort in applying the knowledge. And that's a problem, because nobody likes making efforts - especially if they are perceived as "commanded" by someone else. So it's easy to dismiss all that or tell yourself that you are "deceived" and so on. No effort needed. But if you think about it rationally - what do you have to lose? Put in the effort, apply the knowledge to your life, observe closely. Worst thing that could happen is that it doesn't work for you. But I think everything in life that requires voluntary effort needs a little "leap of faith" - that initial thought, "what the heck, I will persist and see what happens, even if there is no guarantee that it's worth it".

For me personally, there is no doubt that it works for me, big time! If someone is deceiving me, that's a strange kind of deception, making everything in my life a million times better, continually, for years!

I had the same thoughts at the very beginning, I was taking a different route sort of say, but then I came across Laura's' website and I started to read and taking my own notes, from that beginning I started to notice that what I have read before it was a total waste of my time and basically wishful thinking. Nowadays I'm applying this knowledge and believe me, my life has turned around for the better:cool2: it has not been easy but not impossible.... my two cents. :cool2:

I'm only a reader but yes, I did! Shortly before I learned about the Cassiopaean experiment I had stopped believing in god, mostly because I saw many contradictions between the bible, life, church and what christianity teaches and what claims as truth. This is one part, the other is that, at the same time, I was searching for spiritual things, I wasn't searching for something in particular, I just wanted to know things because I felt like that and that's what I did. While doing this I came across a lot of false information, but this is something that I discovered later, at the time I had no basis on which to discern what might or might not be true. Most of the time I would have doubts and eventually stop reading the material or watching videos of the person for this reason. There were many things that made no sense, again many contradictions appeared and I chose to walk away.

Later I came across the Cassiopaean material accidentally, and what I mean by this is that my spiritual quest was more or less over, but I was interested in some strange dreams I had since I was little. While searching for information about the subject I read and article and the author of it, in one way or another, intertwined it with something that the Cassiopaeans said and left a link to a chapter of The Wave. But at this point I became suspicious of everything and when I started to read The Wave I became even more suspicious (STS, the way people are fooled by anything, etc.). At a certain point and after spending some time reading The Wave, I had already learned enough from it and what I was reading made me understand that we had to question everything much more than I thought. But at one point I thought, "Why should I trust the Cassiopaeans or even Laura? And if they're lying too?". What I did was to keep reading, observe my environment, politics, our world and its earth changes, and I saw that the Cassiopaeans were right in many things and they also made many predictions of which some were fulfilled. That was good and bad at the same time, good because you have a proof that what you're reading comes from a good source and it's reliable. Bad because you see how our world is falling apart slowly and that this will probably get worse.

I think the best way to discern if you are being deceive is to compare the information with the evidence. Then you can make your own conclusions. Oh, and read SOTT too.

Kay Kim, I had a different path. Being pre-programmed to avoid this site, I had difficulty even looking at the material. Once I started reading, after the first few sessions, it was easy to see that the material was authentic. I have been in support of this experiment since 2010. For a person with soul potential, it becomes obvious. The OP either reveals his allegiance or is just plain empty.

For me personally, there is no doubt that it works for me, big time! If someone is deceiving me, that's a strange kind of deception, making everything in my life a million times better, continually, for years!

I've had a very similar experience. But yes, by all means question and discover for yourself.

Reactions: SMM

Have you read forum threads in the Psychology & Cognitive Science, History, The Work, New Age Cointelpro, Conintelpro and Disinformation, Conspiracy Theory, and Our Orwellian World boards (among others)? Do you read Sott? You might notice a theme focused on understanding and seeing deception, to include our own.

Hello WIN 52,

I don’t know what makes you to start reading Sessions in this site but I am glad you did!

Actually I was avoiding any occult books until about 8 years ago, because somehow I know my dreams and sometimes when I think about something then it happened, so, I was worry about I might become fortuneteller.

But, anyway, one period of my life I got so tired of reading same all novels, and thinking/searching some kind of new subject, and one day I found strange unknown title book called “Hermetics” so started from that day on I have read so many books like that in 5 years until found Laura’s books.
And then I threw away all the other books.

The working concept of the scientific Cassiopaean expirement is to take everything with a grain of salt and nothing for granted. It is 90 % hard work and 10 % inspiration and the work after a session means to network, collect data, to read, to inform, to experiment (as can be seen in the diet section) and to build new hypothesis, until proved otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom