Hay Fever

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
From about 10 years ago i have a severe allergic reactions , Hay fever.
5 years ago i made an Allergy Test but it showed no positive reactions to any substance.
Then for 2-3 years i have no symptoms at all. THis year , after week year mountain hiking i have the same symptoms again.
Symptoms are :
- sneezing
- a runny , itchy nose and congested sinuses
- itchy eyes

I have tried many things but nothing works.
Today i will try to take some Megadose of vit C .

I avoid taking any antihistamines because if i take even a tiny dose of them , next 2-3 days i cant open my eyes, I feel so sleepy that i can fall asleep walking on the street.

I tried homeopathic antihistamine , but with no results.

My brother have the same problem. Sometimes even more severe then me. HE lives in Australia. Last few years his symptoms improved dramatically without any intervention.When he had his worst hay fever attacks, he ended up in the emergency room in hospital for a few times.

Then he felled very anxious and he went to yoga classes. Since then his condition improved very much.

I mentioned that my condition was good for a 2-3 years. In that time i took my Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 levels. I dont know but maybe it has some connection to all this.
I don't know for sure but i think that this condition have some connection with overall condition of my body and mind. I practicing EE regularly and when i`m doing EE the symptoms are almost disappearing.
I dont know the real cause, so all this is just a loud thinking.
 

casper

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The first preventive measure is to avoid the allergens to which a person is sensitive. To successfully avoid seasonal allergens recommended regular monitoring bioprognosis and pollen calendar, during the flowering plants keep windows closed flat and the car while driving, avoid staying and physical activities in the area of ​​lush vegetation during high concentrations of pollen in the air (5-10 am), to avoid the morning airing of the rooms when the concentration of pollen highest, the room in which we live briefly aired in the afternoon, if you have a clothes dryer tumble dry machine to avoid the introduction of undesirable amounts of pollen in the apartment or dry goods in the apartment, spending time outdoors delay the late afternoon or evening, during dry and windy day trips out of the house or apartment in order to reduce to a minimum, your hair every evening, because the pollen collected on the locks of hair, avoid sprays and similar irritants because worsen allergy symptoms.
You need to strengthen the immune system. There are a lot of natural resources to strengthen the body: propolis, Citrofit, black cumin oil, echinacea, etc. If you are able to supply high quality air purifier, which can relieve allergy symptoms. Purifier contains several filters (pre filter, HEPA filter-, carbon filter), which removes 99% of allergens from the air. Some treatment, they also have a UV lamp, which stops the growth of microorganisms on the filter and ionizer, which further improves the quality of air.
Homeopathic remedies should be taken 2 weeks prior to seasonal allergies. To determine which is the best homeopathic remedy for you, consult with an experienced homeopath.
I have read that they are good for grapefruit seed extract allergies, Velcro (Petasites hybridus), quercetin, nettles and goldenseal, as well as natural remedies against allergies. Also, acupuncture has proven to be very effective in the treatment of allergies. In one study 26 people allergic undergone acupuncture. All were cured of allergies, without any side effects. In another study involving 72 people, half of them with the symptoms of allergies are gone after 2 treatments.
 

solarmind

Dagobah Resident
I never had any allergies troubles since couple of years ago, when I was under a huge emotional stress, and under very big change in my life, one day in spring I went out and couldn't breath next to freshly grass clippings. IT was for me very strange experience, and I realize how stress can literary weeken your immune system. At that time I also started to go to a acupuncture what helpd me a lot to regenrate my body and health. Since than I didn't have any serious probelms, but this year I felt it again, but just like 20% of how it was when it was in the fullest extent couple of years ago. Even though I can't really say it was developed allergy, it was probably acute shock due to fall of immune system caused by emotional stress, but C vitamines are very helpfull to boost immune system, as C vitamine is one of the main "transportater" of oxygen through the blood, and lack of oxygen means troubles ;) .. Ushualy what I use for curing my self, when I feel any kind of abnormal imune system behavior, is C vitamin and "Aspirin C". And also tea or suplements from St. John's wort ( Gospina trava ) also work well for me as anti stress natural medicine.
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
As i have said i will take a megadose of just pure Ascorbic acid. Then i have some homeopathic supplements, and in consultation with homeopath i will take some of them too.

It will be nice to try acupuncture but there is no such a thing where i live. I think that stress can help this allergies to explode. I do everything to minimize stress but maybe its not enough. Maybe some extra EE will be nice . I`m doing it 2 times a week for now.
 

Gaby

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Hello Konstantin,

This post might be helpful:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7836.msg153053.html#msg153053

See if you are still eating some of the foods listed. It really does help in diminishing the hay fever response.

:flowers:
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Gaby said:
Hello Konstantin,

This post might be helpful:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7836.msg153053.html#msg153053

See if you are still eating some of the foods listed. It really does help in diminishing the hay fever response.

:flowers:
Thank you Gaby

The only food that i consume and is mentioned in the post is Tomato. I tried one small maybe a 10-15 days ago and since then i tried maybe 3-4 time more.
I will try to eliminate it from my diet for the next weeks and i will try to see any difference.

I have completely eliminated gluten and fruits from my diet. So the only thing i can do now is to eliminate tomatoes too.
 

msasa

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Konstantin said:
Gaby said:
Hello Konstantin,

This post might be helpful:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7836.msg153053.html#msg153053

See if you are still eating some of the foods listed. It really does help in diminishing the hay fever response.

:flowers:
Thank you Gaby

The only food that i consume and is mentioned in the post is Tomato. I tried one small maybe a 10-15 days ago and since then i tried maybe 3-4 time more.
I will try to eliminate it from my diet for the next weeks and i will try to see any difference.

I have completely eliminated gluten and fruits from my diet. So the only thing i can do now is to eliminate tomatoes too.
Eliminating diary turned out to be a huge change-maker in my case, even bigger than dropping gluten itself. And that doesn't mean just milk, but really all diary products, including all kinds of cheese and yoghurts as well. Of course EE helped a lot also.
Before that I had huge problems with allergies each early spring and autumn (same symptoms as described here), been tested for the cause and they didn't find anything.
Well, you probably already know and did all of that, so just FWIW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SMM

Keyhole

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ahhh ok, because I know that a few others on this forum have made progress with stopping Hayfever symptoms through smoking tobacco.

Here's an article on SOTT about it:
http://www.sott.net/article/184615-Cigarette-Smoke-Can-Prevent-Allergies-Study-Suggests


EDIT: posted the same comment twice.
 

solarmind

Dagobah Resident
Konstantin said:
It will be nice to try acupuncture but there is no such a thing where i live. I think that stress can help this allergies to explode. I do everything to minimize stress but maybe its not enough. Maybe some extra EE will be nice . I`m doing it 2 times a week for now.
Yes I know it is not easy on Balkans to find good one. I was quite skeptical towards acupuncture, but than I got recommendation from a friend who I trusted, and that is how I founded very good doctor, and with few years of regular twice a week acupuncture treatment, it was quite experience in overall mind and body cleaning. I remember going before work in the morning, and I will feel kind of depressed or stressed and just after the 30 minutes of acupuncture I will feel like someone did a mind shower to me. My thoughts will get clearer, and all anxiety will be just washed away. Amazing.

Here is the link of their society here, maybe through them you can get more info about Macedonian good ones.

_http://akupunktura.hr/


EE I don't know, I did it few time and it is excellent, but I am not still regular EE practitioner, but also long time ago I did some breathing therapy and sort of masage, shortly just few sessions, and they realize that I am breathing so "shallow", and so little oxygen goes through my system that it is not strange that I feel tired, and have weeken my immune system, so yes anything that unblock oxygen circulation seams to work good for the immune system.

:)
 
R

redstar

Guest
Konstantin said:
From about 10 years ago i have a severe allergic reactions , Hay fever.
5 years ago i made an Allergy Test but it showed no positive reactions to any substance.
Then for 2-3 years i have no symptoms at all. THis year , after week year mountain hiking i have the same symptoms again.
Symptoms are :
- sneezing
- a runny , itchy nose and congested sinuses
- itchy eyes

I have tried many things but nothing works.
Today i will try to take some Megadose of vit C .

I avoid taking any antihistamines because if i take even a tiny dose of them , next 2-3 days i cant open my eyes, I feel so sleepy that i can fall asleep walking on the street.

I tried homeopathic antihistamine , but with no results.

My brother have the same problem. Sometimes even more severe then me. HE lives in Australia. Last few years his symptoms improved dramatically without any intervention.When he had his worst hay fever attacks, he ended up in the emergency room in hospital for a few times.

Then he felled very anxious and he went to yoga classes. Since then his condition improved very much.

I mentioned that my condition was good for a 2-3 years. In that time i took my Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 levels. I dont know but maybe it has some connection to all this.
I don't know for sure but i think that this condition have some connection with overall condition of my body and mind. I practicing EE regularly and when i`m doing EE the symptoms are almost disappearing.
I dont know the real cause, so all this is just a loud thinking.
I had the same problem for many years and I think I discovered the cause. These symptoms disappeared when I moved to other cities, but, when I visit my mother's home, the symptoms appear again. The city where my mother lives is in the coast and there is high humidity.

It's only a possibility but I think it can be because there is much mold or fungical organisms in the air, do you live in an environment with high humidity? Does your brother live in a similar environment?
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Red Star said:
Konstantin said:
From about 10 years ago i have a severe allergic reactions , Hay fever.
5 years ago i made an Allergy Test but it showed no positive reactions to any substance.
Then for 2-3 years i have no symptoms at all. THis year , after week year mountain hiking i have the same symptoms again.
Symptoms are :
- sneezing
- a runny , itchy nose and congested sinuses
- itchy eyes

I have tried many things but nothing works.
Today i will try to take some Megadose of vit C .

I avoid taking any antihistamines because if i take even a tiny dose of them , next 2-3 days i cant open my eyes, I feel so sleepy that i can fall asleep walking on the street.

I tried homeopathic antihistamine , but with no results.

My brother have the same problem. Sometimes even more severe then me. HE lives in Australia. Last few years his symptoms improved dramatically without any intervention.When he had his worst hay fever attacks, he ended up in the emergency room in hospital for a few times.

Then he felled very anxious and he went to yoga classes. Since then his condition improved very much.

I mentioned that my condition was good for a 2-3 years. In that time i took my Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 levels. I dont know but maybe it has some connection to all this.
I don't know for sure but i think that this condition have some connection with overall condition of my body and mind. I practicing EE regularly and when i`m doing EE the symptoms are almost disappearing.
I dont know the real cause, so all this is just a loud thinking.
I had the same problem for many years and I think I discovered the cause. These symptoms disappeared when I moved to other cities, but, when I visit my mother's home, the symptoms appear again. The city where my mother lives is in the coast and there is high humidity.

It's only a possibility but I think it can be because there is much mold or fungical organisms in the air, do you live in an environment with high humidity? Does your brother live in a similar environment?
Currently i and my brother are living at 2 totally different places with a totally different climate. I have noticed that when i go to a holiday at foreign country to the beach , all symptoms are disappearing immediately . So its not the humidity. I`ll try to eliminate more foods, just to check if they are part of this.So far , nothing works.
Also light intensifies the symptoms. When i start to sneeze, to itch my eyes i have a need to go to a darker place . It calms all the symptoms. And during this allergy attacks i feel very sleepy.

Also those last few days i have a terrible symptoms , especially in the morning.
Nothing helps except a EE. After just a first round of three stage breathing the symptoms start to diminish, so at the end of EE i feel really relaxed. After i finish EE symptoms appear again but not so strong as they were before.
The next morning , same story goes on and on.
 

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
My hay fever has been playing up over the last week or so, and today it was particularly bad.
Red puffy itchy eyes, blocked sinuses, streaming nose, sneezing every half hour or so, coughing etc

I hadn't taken my supplements for the MTHFR protocol for a few weeks (as I didn't seem to need them so much, and have been trying other things).

Within 5 minutes of taking the lithium orate and putting the sub-lingual B12 in my upper gums, the symptoms disappeared completely.
No more sneezing, runny nose or blocked sinuses. Itching in my eyes has reduced a lot.

If anyone is struggling, I'd highly recommend trying Jarrows sub-lingual B12 and see how they get on.
It may be you have a B12 deficiency and/or the MTHFR mutation.

The advantage over anti-histamines is that the B12 will give you energy rather than make you tired.
If it does make you tired, then you do probably need to investigate into MTHFR mutations and/or blocked detox pathways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SMM
Top Bottom