Health & Wellness Show - Jan 22, 2016 - Willpower

dugdeep

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
January 18th has been dubbed by the media "Blue Monday", the most depressing day of the year. Among other factors, like weather and post holiday finances, one of the contributing factors to this depressing day is that it's usually around the time that people have failed at their New Years resolutions. We thought this would be a good time to discuss willpower, what it is, how we can build more of it and what impediments stand in the way for us to follow through with our goals.

Join us Fridays at 10am EST for the SOTT Talk Radio Network's Health and Wellness Show, where we expose the lies and emphasize the truth about health in our modern world! With us as always will be resident animal health expert Zoya with her weekly Pet Health Segment.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2016/01/22/health-wellness-show--jan-22-2016--willpower

Listening to this at present. And boy, it needs to be said; if I hadn't been travelling / engaged due to my sister's birthday / graduation celebrations when it aired, I seriously would have called in alongside chit-chatting away in the chatroom.

This has been on my mind(s) a lot recently. Yes, very important to both Network about and Do something about en masse.

It is brilliant so far :thup: And it's not that many minutes in :D

EDIT: What happened with the audio playback / streaming of the show? It stopped very suddenly :o

Refreshing and starting again. Could simply be my phone / connection.

...okay, it's done it again. Adding The Willpower Instinct to my reading list.

I listened to the latest H&W show, which isn't listed here and what a great show it was. I am sorry to say that this was a first for me, but I intend to listen in on a more regular basis. Thank you so much for this latest show about PSI phenomena. It was also very timely as a lady I know who had all kinds of gaps in her awareness due to these 'paranormal gifts' died last week. She was still fairly young and now I am wondering whether she fell victim to her belief that she was 'special' in a kind of way, instead of looking at her own physical and mental health and looking at these holes for what they really are. :(

I didn't know her very well, but I had to think of her during your show.

Back
Top Bottom