Hello!!

Gorana

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi, I am Gorana, a new member of this forum
I do not speak good English but I will try to get started with the help of google translation ..
I have one question: I try to meditate for a long time, but I have no success because it prevents me from unexplained fear.
what should I do?
(Forgive me if I asked the question in the wrong place)

Hi Gorana and welcome to our forum :-)

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet. In that section, you'll find posts from other members to get an idea.

About your question on meditation, are you using the Eiriu-Eolas (EE) breathing and meditation program or another type of meditation? If you aren't familiar with Eiriu-Eolas, there is a technique in the program called 'pipe-breathing' which stimulates the vagus nerve and may help to calm your unexplained fear. If you are already trying Eiriu-Eolas, would you tell us more about your unexplained fear and how it prevents you from meditating successfully?

Last edited:
Hello there Gorana! I'd like to second the suggestion of trying the Eiriu Eolas breathing program, if you haven't already.
Perhaps start out without the Beatha section of the program to allow for a smoother release.
It would be great to hear how you get on :)

Welcome to the forum, Gorona! :-)

I concur with others' recommendation of the Eiriu Eolas program, since it did help many here in many ways.

As for a translation program, I would like to point out the program DeepL translator. Users, forum members included, benefit from more accurate results using this tool. As far as I know, in the free version there are 7 languages covered by now (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Polish).

Welcome Gorana on :boat: I also recommend you Eiriu Eolas breathing program.If you persist in its practice you will experiment subtle and amazing changes in your mind.My English is not so good either and DeepL translator help me a lot;-)

Back
Top Bottom