Henrik Svensmark’s Documentary on Climate Change and Cosmic Rays

Drazen

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I've seen that Svensmark' work is already mentioned in a few topics and on sott, but I couldn't find this video there so here it is.

There is experimentally proven relationship between sun, cosmic rays, aerosols formation around which clouds form. Of course, it's ignored greatly by mainstream science.

http://objectivescience.net/video-henrik-svensmarks-documentary-on-climate-change-and-cosmic-rays/

Yes, thank you drazen, for this video.

Couple of things noted:

He said that he was surprised by the resistance to this idea from the climate panel. Was surprised he was surprised.

He says the link is in the low (whiter) clouds. This is similar to what we see in the atmospheres lowering (e.g., seeing the contrails from jets at a lower layer), as there are lowering freezing stratum fluctuations. SotT has articles on this.

It was unbelievable the hostility he received from the climate guys (you could see them squirming with their C02 anthropomorphic sacred cows), like only they, and they alone understand.

He talks about funding that was difficult and took four years.

The Milky Way spiral arms analogy was fascinating to ponder in our 250 + million year cyclical return.

There is discussion of reconstructing cosmic ray flux being recorded in iron meteorites which fit like a historical map of our climate when looked at in the geological record.

It astounds me that our in the main preoccupation in thinking what’s out there has no effect with what is going on in here, and it can only be a climate change "us" idea from our own anthropomorphic tampering, thus our CO2 sins are to blame. He says, for very “strange reasons” they could not get published (they did later) and people know here why this is in our present political climate with the “corruption of science”. See this also on SotT.

Professor Eugene Parker sums things up well.

Yes, the video went some way in clarifying, even further, a lot of the reasons for why climate change is occurring. Thanks for mentioning it here Drazen.

voyageur said:
He says the link is in the low (whiter) clouds. This is similar to what we see in the atmospheres lowering (e.g., seeing the contrails from jets at a lower layer), as there are lowering freezing stratum fluctuations. SotT has articles on this.

Yup. Svensmark's work does go a long way towards supporting the ideas presented in this SOTT piece about so called chemtrails:

http://www.sott.net/article/221199-Chemtrails-Contrails-Strange-Skies#

For me the documentary was very enlightening, and actually plays very well into the Electric Universe theory.

The only real problem I had was when they started talking about how it linked with our solar system crossing boundaries with the various arms of e galaxy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we were moving WITH the arms (the Orion arm to be exact), so the idea that we were crossing the arms would not appear to be accurate.

That said, if there was a galactic current flowing along those arms, it's possible that current might explain the repeating variability...wouldn't it?

I say fascinating . More cosmic rays -> more ionization -> more aerosol -> more low clouds -> low temperature.
If 4D battles produces certain rays , that can change our atmosphere. this also explains C's comments "cosmic battles are reflected as weather".

The funny part is it reminds me of a childhood memories. when there is a frightening thunderstorm, we were told to pray "arjuna and krishna" saying they is a battle going on. Probably it passed down to common man through some circle of influence.

I find this fascinating:

http://www.sott.net/article/244536-Did-Exploding-Stars-Help-Life-on-Earth-to-Thrive

"When the most massive stars exhaust their available fuel and reach the end of their lives, they explode as supernovae, tremendously powerful explosions that are briefly brighter than an entire galaxy of normal stars. The remnants of these dramatic events also release vast numbers of high-energy charged particles known as galactic cosmic rays (GCR). If a supernova is close enough to the Solar System, the enhanced GCR levels can have a direct impact on the atmosphere of the Earth.

...most geological periods seem to begin and end with either an upturn or a downturn in the supernova rate. The changes in typical species that define a period, in the transition from one to the next, could then be the result of a major change in the astrophysical environment.

Although the new analysis suggests, perhaps surprisingly, that supernovae are on the whole good for life, high supernova rates can bring the cold and changeable climate of prolonged glacial episodes. And they can have nasty shocks in store. Geoscientists have long been puzzled by many relatively brief falls in sea-level by 25 metres or more that show up in seismic soundings as eroded beaches. Prof. Svensmark finds that they are what can be expected when chilling due to very close supernovae causes short-lived glacial episodes. With frozen water temporarily bottled up on land, the sea-level drops.
The data also support the idea of a long-term link between cosmic rays and climate, with these climatic changes underlying the biological effects. And compared with the temperature variations seen on short timescales as a consequence of the Sun's influence on the influx of cosmic rays, the heating and cooling of the Earth due to cosmic rays varying with the prevailing supernova rate have been far larger."

and this: http://www.sott.net/article/200374-Ray-of-Creation-Cosmic-radiation-and-tree-growth-patterns-linked

Thanks for the link to the documentary and results of Henrik Svensmark's extraordinary research.

There is another very recent thread here on the forum by Pashalis on Gerald Pollack's theory of Electrically Structured Water:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31363.msg415790.html#msg415790
Pashalis said:
I found a interesting presentation wich I would like to share.

GERALD POLLACK: Electrically Structured Water, Part 1 | EU 2013:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnGCMQ8TJ_g

GERALD POLLACK: Electrically Structured Water, Part 2 | EU 2013:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqHWueBp23c

In the beginning of the second part of the video series, Mr. Pollack puts forward a theory of cloud formation by making use of his theory of a negatively charged EZ layer (made up of water molecules) that surrounds a charged aerosol particle. He says that clouds form due to attraction of positively charged protons in the cloud with this negatively EZ layer of water molecules. Henrik Svensmark's theory seems to suggest that higher concentration of cosmic rays increase the formation of aerosol particles (that may be charged or plasma-like). Hence, by the EZ layer theory, cloud formation should get easier with increased influx of cosmic rays into the atmosphere.

There is also the question of the effect of Sun's magnetic field on these incoming cosmic rays. If there is some sort electrical grounding taking place due a dark binary star in the solar system, it would be interesting to see its effect on the electric charge and consequently the magnetic field of the Sun.

Weather has been very severe in the recent months. The Cs say that weather is a reflection of battles between 4d STS and STO. They also say that the electromagnetic components of the approaching Wave are causing planets of the solar system to heat up besides other effects. There was also discussion about a recent burst of gamma rays from a huge supernova here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31265.msg413508.html#msg413508

What I am really interested in is comprehending how all these things tie up together. Influx of cosmic rays maybe increasing due to supernova activity or sun's decreasing magnetic field caused by interaction with a binary star, which will lead to increasing cloud formation.
Also, there is the issue of increasing overloading of cometary dust in the Earth's atmosphere which might be causing increasing precipitation in the lower atmosphere or cosmic radiation in the upper.
From http://www.sott.net/article/204559-Connecting-the-Dots-Cosmic-Climate-Change-Financial-Terrorism:
What we suspect has really been happening, based on our research thus far, is that the upper atmosphere is cooling because it is being loaded with comet dust, which shows up in the form of noctilucent clouds and other upper atmospheric formations. The comet dust is electrically charged which is causing the earth's rotation to slow marginally. The slowing of the rotation is reducing the magnetic field, opening earth to more dangerous cosmic radiation and stimulating more volcanism.

And lastly, the heating effects of the Wave and global warming and how it might be enhancing cloud formation resulting in all kinds of weird weather we are noticing in the world everyday.
Q: (L) Other than floods, anything else for Florida upcoming?

A: All areas experience accelerating "freak weather
patterns."

Q: (L) Okay, all of these freaky weather patterns and bizarre
things going on on the planet, how does it relate to the
comet cluster and the brown star? Is it related?

A: Human experiential cycle intersects.

Q: (L) Any specifice physical manifestation of either this
brown star or this comet cluster or this realm border,
that is related to these events on the planet?

A: Approach of wave stimulates precursor activity which in
turn causes effects which in turn stimulates further
"heating up" of activity...

Q: (L) I thought it was curious that you used the term 'birth
of the spike.' Is there something or someone that was
born at that particular time?

A: No. Spike is as on a graph...

Q: (L) Okay, is there anyway we could graph this ourselves,
and if so, what types of events would we include to create
the background data?

A: "El Nino, La Nina," etc...

Q: (L) Is this El Nino thing connected to sunspot cycles?

A: No.

Q: (L) It has its own cycle. I don't think it has been
tracked for long enough to get...

A: Global warming, a part of the human experiential cycle.

Q: (L) I read where Edgar Cayce said that a sligth increase
in global temperature would make hurricanes something like
5 times stronger... given a baseline temperature. Does
this mean we are going to have stronger and more frequent
hurricanes?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Will they hit land more frequently, or just spin out
in the ocean?

A: Either, or.
I know I might be very off but this documentary just made me see all these connections, which may or may not exist, that I couldn't see earlier. This info makes for a good discussion. Thanks.

_http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.com.tr/2014/08/new-paper-corroborates-svensmarks.html

New paper corroborates Svensmark's cosmic ray theory of climate

A paper published today in Atmospheric Research finds observational evidence supporting the Svensmark cosmic ray theory of climate. The authors find weak positive correlation between cloud cover and cosmic ray intensity at a high-altitude observing site from 1982-2010.

Abstract
We studied the relation of cloud cover and cosmic rays during the period 1982–2010 measured at Lomnický štít (2634 m above sea level, in the direction of 49.40°N, 20.22°E, geomagnetic vertical cut-off rigidity for cosmic ray ~ 3.85 GV). Daily means are used. It is seen that the correlations are insignificant for averaging shorter than about one year. We have found weak positive correlation for longer averaging times. Difference in distributions of cosmic ray intensity between the days with cloudless and overcast sky level at α = 0.05 is found in the data. In addition to the experiments and clarification of physical mechanisms behind the relations studied here, longer time intervals and analysis at different sites with respect to cut-off rigidity and sea/continents along with the satellite data are important for progress in understanding the cosmic ray–cloud relation questions, at least from the point of view of empirical description of the dependencies.

I can't reach the whole paper. But it puzzled me a little (probably because of my insufficient English ) when they say " finds observational evidence supporting the Svensmark cosmic ray theory of climate" and then "We have found weak positive correlation for longer averaging times." Maybe it means weak correlation is better than no correlation.

Also i am wondering if the spotless sun and the weakening heliosphere and spike in cosmic rays lately will have an accelerating effect on the arrival of the ice age.

From the Friends of Science - the FOS group, they have posted a pdf from Henrik (2019) FORCE MAJEURE: The Sun’s Role in Climate Change, which is little more than obvious to most readers here, yet apparently not for all those clamoring the AGW Shtick and excluding the Sun from the IPCC's terms of reference, as bizarre as that is. So, this is a good counter look of the narratives of the day (direct to pdf). These are not all new ideas of Henrik's, many are here in other threads, yet he puts it together here in this new look:

This report by Dr. Henrik Svensmark shows that the solar influence on climate is much larger than is recognized in government and IPCC reports. The report reviews three theories of how the sun can influence climate other than just the total heat output of the sun, called total solar irradiance. Dr. Svensmark says that the effect of sun modulating the galactic cosmic rays that effect cloud formation has received substantial empirical support in recent years. Other solar effects includes the solar ultraviolet changes and the atmospheric electric field effect on clouds. The report discusses the strong correlation between solar activity and global temperatures over the last 12,000 years. Experiments in 2006 showed that cosmic ray can create small aerosols (1 – 2 nm diameter) and later experiments show that when air is exposed to ionizing radiation the aerosol clusters grow much more quickly to become cloud condensation nuclei. This increases cloudiness and affects global temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom