High school shooting in Parkland Florida

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The government version is the suspect is former student Nicolas de Jesus Cruz.
_https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-14/casualties-reported-florida-high-school-shooting

However, reporter Matt Musil interviewed witness Alexa Miednik. Miednik was walking with Cruz when the shooting began and Miednik made a joke to Cruz that she was surprised it wasn't him shooting. The actual video of Miednik's interview is on Musil's twitter site for now; I don't know how to download it.
_https://twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

On another news site, the Miednik video has also been taken down, and here is the text from that article.
_https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/im-surprised-you-werent-one-12029394
Teenager's chilling encounter with Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz as she ran out of building where 17 people were killed
Alexa Miednik says she spoke to Nikolas Cruz, who allegedly killed 17 people, as students fled Douglas High School in Parkland
By Chris Kitching
Steve Robson
06:50, 15 FEB 2018
Updated07:20, 15 FEB 2018

A teenage student who survived a Valentine's Day massacre at her high school has told of a chilling encounter with the mass shooting suspect as terrified youngsters fled.

Alexa Miednik said she briefly spoke to Nikolas Cruz, who is accused of killing 17 people and wounding more than a dozen others in a rampage at Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

The teen claims her class was rushing out of the school when she saw "troubled" Cruz, 19, after hearing gunshots, and she joked that she thought he would have been the gunman.

Alexa said: "I kind of joked to him about it and said I’m surprised you weren't the one who did it."

She added: "He just gave me a, 'huh?'"

Alexa, a senior at Douglas High School, told KHOU-TV journalist Matt Musil in the aftermath that the fire alarm went off as she returned to her classroom from the bathroom.

The principal then came over the loudspeaker and said "everyone needs to evacuate right now", she added.

Alexa said: "As I was going down the stairs I heard a couple of shots fired. Everyone was freaking out, saying that it was a gun.

"As we were walking the whole class together, I actually was speaking to the suspect Nikolas Cruz, and as I was speaking to him he seemed very, I don’t know what the word I want to say is, but he was troubled in middle school.

"So, I kind of joked to him about it and said I’m surprised you weren’t the one who did it, and he just gave me a 'huh?'"

In the aftermath Alexa thought a second shooter was involved, but US media have reported that there was just a single gunman involved in Wednesday afternoon's atrocity.

US media reported that the gunman tried to blend in with students who were fleeing the school.

Cruz was arrested following the massacre which was carried out by a gunman armed with an AR-15 assault rifle.

Police said he had been previously expelled from the high school in Parkland, 45 miles north of Miami, for disciplinary reasons, while former classmates described him as a "troubled" teen who was obsessed with guns.

One student told reporters that "kids were making jokes saying that ‘he will be the one to shoot up the school’. But it turns out… everyone predicted it."

Cruz allegedly wore a gas mask and threw a number of smoke grenades into the corridors on the third floor of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shortly before pupils were due to leave for the day.

The fire alarm went off and Cruz allegedly opened fire on pupils and staff as they left classrooms.

Students said there was confusion when the fire alarm sounded because they had already practiced a drill that morning, and the principal then came over the intercom and told them to leave the school.

Police said Cruz was armed with an AR-15 rifle and "countless" magazines of ammunition.

The same weapon was used in other recent US mass shootings including massacres in Las Vegas, Pulse nightclub and Sandy Hook school.

Once the shooting finally stopped, news helicopters captured footage of Cruz being handcuffed and led into a police patrol car.

Wednesday's massacre ranked as the second-deadliest act of gun violence ever on a US public school campus.

The number of school shootings in the US has steadily increased in recent years.

There have been 18 school shootings in the US already this year, an average of one every 2.5 days. At this time last year there had been seven.

According to Gun Violence Archive, there have been 30 mass shootings since January 1, or one every 1.5 days.

I downloaded Miednik's interview as a wma file but it is 18.9 MB and I don't know how to compress it to attach it.

hlat said:
I downloaded Miednik's interview as a wma file but it is 18.9 MB and I don't know how to compress it to attach it.

If you have a google drive account or something similar like yandex drive you could upload it there and enable the link so you can share it with others here.

Here Miednik's interview.

Attachments

• AlexaMiednik.wma
    6.7 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: Ca.
Not another one :cry:

This caught my attention though.

In the aftermath Alexa thought a second shooter was involved, but US media have reported that there was just a single gunman involved in Wednesday afternoon's atrocity.

This seems to be a common pattern behind the shootings in recent years. The people at the scene almost always see a second or several other shooters, but then the MSM reduces it just one. What's up with that?

Maybe something was up in the air yesterday? Because yesterday also a black car drove into a gate of the NSA headquarter in Maryland, where three people got injured.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43061818

Oxajil said:
This is the interview you guys are referring to, I think:

https://youtu.be/g1pGIjLfVB4

It seems that the video is gone. Here is another one:

Assuming Alexa Miednik is telling the truth, it looks like Cruz wasn't the shooter, so why was he at the school if he'd been expelled?

Gawan said:
Maybe something was up in the air yesterday? Because yesterday also a black car drove into a gate of the NSA headquarter in Maryland, where three people got injured.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43061818

There might be something in the air? Apparently, another intended shooting was diverted in Washington State.

EVERETT, Wash. — Everett police arrested an 18-year-old student Tuesday whom they believe was planning to shoot people at his high school.

Student arrested on suspicion of school shooting plan Wednesday February 14, 2018
https://nypost.com/2018/02/14/student-arrested-on-suspicion-of-school-shooting-plan/

Officers arrested Joshua Alexander O’Connor at ACES High School on attempted murder and other charges, The Daily Herald reported.

O’Connor’s grandmother called 911 earlier Tuesday and when officers arrived at her home she showed them a journal where he allegedly drew up plans to shoot students and use homemade explosives at the school, police said.

Detectives serving a search warrant at the grandmother’s house seized items including the student’s journal, a rifle found inside a guitar case, and inert grenades.

O’Connor wrote that he wanted the death count to be as high as possible so that the shooting would be infamous, according to court papers. His entries included details about making pressure-cooker bombs, activating inert grenades and deploying explosives for maximum casualties, court papers said.

“I need to make this count,” O’Connor reportedly wrote. “I’ve been reviewing many mass shootings/bombings (and attempted bombings) I’m learning from past shooters/bombers mistakes.”

Another entry allegedly described an armed robbery of a convenience store that police believe O’Connor participated in Monday night.

Cash from the robbery was supposed to help fund the school shooting, a deputy prosecutor, Andrew Alsdorf, said in court.

Public defender Rachel Forde noted the gun and the grenade shells were legal to possess. She said the “musings and ventings” in O’Connor’s journal weren’t enough evidence to support a charge of attempted murder.

O’Connor’s bail was set at $5 million.

Authorities are continuing to investigate.

The deranged 19-year-old accused of the worst school shooting since the Sandy Hook massacre may have been sent over the edge when his single mom died of complications from the flu in November, family said.

Mom’s flu death may have sent Florida massacre suspect over the edge February 15, 2018
https://nypost.com/2018/02/15/moms-flu-death-may-have-sent-florida-massacre-suspect-over-the-edge/

Suspect Nikolas Cruz, 19, is accused of killing 17 and injuring more than 15 when he opened fire inside South Florida’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Wednesday.

He and younger brother Zachary were adopted as infants by Roger and Lynda Cruz, but Roger died from a heart attack a decade ago, leaving Lynda to raise the boys herself, according to family.

Lynda, 68, checked into a clinic with the flu and was rushed to a hospital, where she died Nov. 1 of pneumonia, cousin Kathie Blaine told ABC News.

She was otherwise healthy before checking into the hospital, the cousin told the network.

“Lynda was very close to them,” sister-in-law Barbara Kumbatovic told the Washington Post. “She put a lot of time and effort into those boys, trying to give them a good life and upbringing.

“I don’t think it [the massacre] had anything to do with his upbringing. It could have been the loss of his mom.”

She recalled how Nikolas once sicced his dog on a neighbor’s pig — and how Lynda tried to discipline the boy but may have fallen short.

“He sent over his dog . . . to try to attack them,” Kumbatovic said. “Lynda dealt with it like most parents did. She was probably too good to him.”

An anonymous family member told the Sun-Sentinel that Nikolas had been diagnosed with autism.

“I know he did have some issues and he may have been taking medication. [He] did have some kind of emotional problems or difficulties,” Kumbatovic also told the paper.

After the unexpected death, the brothers briefly moved in with friends in Palm Beach County, but Nikolas left shortly afterward when a friend’s family said he could stay with them in northwest Broward County, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

He had already been expelled from Stoneman Douglas — where his friend still attended school — and the family encouraged him to take adult education courses and helped him get a job at a local dollar store, according to family attorney Jim Lewis.

“The family is devastated, they didn’t see this coming,” he said, according to the Sun-Sentinel. “They took him in and it’s a classic case of no good deed goes unpunished. He was a little quirky and he was depressed about his mom’s death, but who wouldn’t be?”

Nikolas already owned the AR-15 assault rifle he allegedly used in the massacre when he moved in with the family, and they made him keep the weapon in a gun safe, CNN reported.

The family handed over the safe keys to investigators, the outlet reported.

Alexa said: "As I was going down the stairs I heard a couple of shots fired. Everyone was freaking out, saying that it was a gun.

"As we were walking the whole class together, I actually was speaking to the suspect Nikolas Cruz, and as I was speaking to him he seemed very, I don’t know what the word I want to say is, but he was troubled in middle school.

"So, I kind of joked to him about it and said I’m surprised you weren’t the one who did it, and he just gave me a 'huh?'"

That sounds like Cruz wasn't a gunman at all. She'd surely have noticed if he was kitted out for killing, or had just previously been involved in it.

Niall said:

That sounds like Cruz wasn't a gunman at all. She'd surely have noticed if he was kitted out for killing.

Yes I agree. That's why I wanted to make sure to download her interview and upload it here, before it could be disappeared from the internet.

I have a copy, and I've noticed a number of YT channels uploading it. Let's keep our eyes peeled for other corroborating eyewitness statements.

Yeah, this op is as ridiculous as all the others, more so, as they 'out' themselves so fast. With this one, the FBI's investigation of the report on him the year before found nothing, they couldn't find who it was... so they claim, but his name is on the threat! ;D
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-15/fbi-admits-it-investigated-youtube-school-shooting-threat-failed-identify-person

Another fly in the ointment:

Parkland student: ‘Secret Service was present, changed school security policy, several weeks before shooting’

Did the Secret Service have foreknowledge of the Valentine’s Day massacre?

PARKLAND, Fla. (INTELLIHUB) — According to a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School who appeared on The Alex Jones Show Thursday, United States Secret Service personnel were on the ground at the school several weeks before the shooting to change security protocols.

Jalen Martin told the Texas talk show host that a teacher of his had confirmed that indeed the Secret Service was present at the school a few weeks prior.

The student’s testimony dovetails with buried reports that a fire drill and an active shooter drill were, in fact, already scheduled for Valentine’s Day.
[Is anyone here surprised by the active shooter drill at this stage of the game?]

Martin said there had already been one fire drill earlier Wednesday morning before the alarm went off for a second time which prompted the principal to announce over the loudspeaker for all students to evacuate.

Additionally, a teacher at the school told MSNBC’s Rachal Maddow that her and other staff were told at the beginning of the semester that an active shooting drill would be taking place sometime during the semester and that the drill would be unannounced.

https://youtu.be/fBfSglfkULg

Why would the Secret Service have changed security protocols at the Stoneman Douglas High School, unannounced to teachers and other staff, just weeks before the shooting?

What role did the deep state play in the shooting?

https://www.intellihub.com/parkland-student-secret-service-was-present-changed-school-security-policy-several-weeks-before-shooting/

I was having a late lunch on Wed at a restaurant where I was seated facing a nearby TV screen tuned to CNN. I wondered why the Olympics weren't being shown instead of dismal fake news CNN which I was trying to ignore. Soon tho I noticed the school shooting breaking news and my first thought was, 'It's Valentine's Day - how fitting to crush the holiday celebrating love' as well as figuring it was a setup. I also wondered if Valentine's Day Massacre headline was going to be the MSM identifier of choice. I realized later it was also Ash Wednesday. So, really, just a giant coincidence that horrific slaughter of school kids just happen to occur that day - just like Sandy Hook so close to Christmas. Inflict as much grief as possible on times meant to celebrate joy and love.

The 19-year-old who is accused of killing 17 people and injuring dozens more when he opened fire on a South Florida high school Wednesday afternoon told investigators that he heard voices in his head, giving him instructions on what to do to conduct the attack, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-school-shooter-methodically-moved-classrooms-execute-victims/story?id=53112929

Back
Top Bottom