Hint Hint - Georgie ain't leaving?

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
From - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/president-bush-forever_b_15375.html

"The National Guard honored President Bush with a life-size bust at a gala ceremony in Washington, DC on Thursday. And what's the bronze Bush wearing?
A flight suit.

But that's not the scary part. Notice the inscription on the marble pedestal.

The inscription noting the duration of Bush's presidential term doesn't read "2001-2009." It reads "2001-BLANK." In other words, the statue says he's going to be president from 2001 through infinity! Everyone knows that Bush is supposed to leave office in January of 2009. No mystery. No uncertainty. The 22nd Amendment makes it so. It's the law. No gray area.
Or is there?
I knew this would slip out somehow, but I never thought the leak would come from a statue. Is someone at the National Guard trying to warn us? Does President Bush plan to use his Executive authority under his wartime powers to cancel the 2008 election because a change in leadership here might embolden the terrorists? The statue says 'yes.'
Go to the White House website and confirm that I didn't Photoshop a damn thing. It's absolutely real.
Um."

anart said:
The inscription noting the duration of Bush's presidential term doesn't read "2001-2009." It reads "2001-BLANK."
/Sigh. That is just awful. As least the inscription doesn't read "2001- ~"

An office mate of mine just suggested that they left the date blank because someone in the Texas Air National Guard plans on 'whacking' G.W.

I suppose from the point of view of not really knowing what might happen in the next three years, perhaps they will add 2009 when it arrives? ;-)

::cue Star Wars Theme Music:: The United Empire of America!

I mean, I saw that coming from miles away... it's in Star Wars III - and everyone knows that movies are the basis for reality. Now the only thing im waiting for is the event that will trigger his ascension to emperor and the thunderous applause from the people that demand it.

Well, not to make it more depressing, but here's what the C's said on 23 October 2004

Q: (J) Will there be another terrorist attack in the US soon?

A: Bush does not need one, so no.

Q: (J) Will Bush continue on as President?

A: Until he dies.

Q: (J) Will he be assassinated?

A: Not likely.

Q: (H) Will he try to become a permanent leader, a Furher?

A: Will try.

Q: (H) Is he sick and will he die from his illness?

A: No...

Q: [Discussion about him being made sick or dying from other reasons.]

A: There are many ways to die.
We came back to the subject almost a year later on 20 October 2005:

Q: (J) Some people said Katrina was the product of HAARP heating up the waters in the Gulf.
A: We’ve already dealt with HAARP and weather. Read transcripts.
Q: (W) (Quoting transcripts) “HAARP has nothing to do with the weather or EM associated with same.” (H) Which suggests that there is EM associated with the weather. There could be some EM stuff associated with the weather that isn’t part of HAARP. (L) 4th density. (J) Were any of the storms manufactured from 3rd density or was it a natural storm?
A: Mfg in 3D? No. As we have said… 4D battles represent as weather. But the “veil” is thinning.
Q: (R) So if there is more weather it is due to more battles, and it being thinner. (J) Possibly. The thinning of the veil creates more natural… (L) Or unnatural, depending upon how you look at it. (S) So, I have a few questions. In the last session the C’s had said that 47% of Americans think that the government was complicit in 911. They also said that 12% of Americans can actually think. So, assuming that the 12% that can think are part of the 47% who think the American government was complicit in 911, that would give 35% would think the government is complicit not because they think but because they have been programmed to think it. If that is the case, then why are these people being programmed to be suspicious or against the Bush government?
A: They are not being programmed to be suspicious of Bush et al, the contrary.
Q: (L) In other words, it is the ones who think that Bush is not complicit that are being programmed. The ones who don’t think it, even if they’re part of that 35%, they’ve simply never been programmed. (R) Those who are programmed are programmed to not be suspicious. (A) You can be suspicious, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you can think. (L) The ones who are not suspicious are the ones being programmed, but it doesn’t mean… OPs can just be OPs. They don’t have to be bad or evil, they’re just the ones who, nobody’s gotten to them, there’s been no opportunity…maybe they’re just people who don’t want to watch television so much. Or they are contrary in a certain way. They see that there is a group of people who are suspicious and they follow along with them rather than following along with the ones who are not suspicious. (S) They also said that Bush “will try” to become a fuehrer, that he’ll continue on as president until he dies. Does that mean that someone will… Bush will be tossed out and someone else will move in and become fuehrer?
A: Warm water. It would not serve your best interests to know this.
Well, you can say that again.

Very interesting. Warm water, eh? I must say that one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how no matter what scenario I might come up with in my head of how things are 'going to go down', what actually happens is always different - almost as if the simple act of thinking about a possibility removes that possibility from the 'stack' of things that could happen. A lesson in lack of anticipation, perhaps?

I remember reading an article a few times ago here in SotT, that said something like this: because in 2000 when Bush was first “elected”, he was appointed by the supreme court, he could become a candidate in the 2009 elections again. I don’t remember the details about the article, I’ve tried to find it in the archives but was unable to. If this is possible according to the US laws (not that they would care, but in the eyes of the public it would be less dramatic), it’s just another way of him staying in power for another mandate, without taking any drastic measures.

Could this statue just not have the ending date because he could get impeached or worse. I am not sold on the idea that this statue means that Bush will stay in power. I find it hard to believe that the U.S. people would take a third term sitting down. However, there are other things that I presumed would draw more attention but they did not. Most Americans are asleep. Remeber folks this all goes back to a close race in florida, where the electoral vote came so close. There is still no answer as to how so many dead people in florida voted. Am I nervous "hell ya" but I can't put my brain around Bush staying in office for a third term. You ask why am I nervous, because I don't know what we can do about it if his administration trys to do it.

Green_Manalishi said:
I remember reading an article a few times ago here in SotT, that said something like this: because in 2000 when Bush was first “elected”, he was appointed by the supreme court, he could become a candidate in the 2009 elections again. I don’t remember the details about the article, I’ve tried to find it in the archives but was unable to. If this is possible according to the US laws (not that they would care, but in the eyes of the public it would be less dramatic), it’s just another way of him staying in power for another mandate, without taking any drastic measures.
I sent an article to sott on this subject, and found a copy of it in my 'sent' folder. Perhaps this is the article you're looking for?

More is Better
http://www.altpr.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=388&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
Posted by: APR on Dec 02, 2004 - 07:26 PM

More is Better
A third term for Bush?

by James L. Secor

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. - AMENDMENT XXII, Passed by Congress March 21, 1947. Ratified February 27, 1951.

In the wake of George W. Bush's first electoral victory, detractors have focused on possible illegalities, mostly involving voting violations that any incompetent needs in order to succeed. Perhaps all of this hoopla makes people feel better but they are getting caught up in the furor of the moment and losing sight of the true significance of this election. It will be, perhaps, a mystery as to why Mr. Bush won his first term as an elected president; but people were maybe happy that a third term could not be had. And. . .

This is it folks. Those who figured, after this election, we would be rid of George W. Bush might want to think again. They are wrong: a third term can be had. The XXII Amendment is quite clear on this. George W. Bush has only been elected to the Presidency once. His first term he was appointed, not elected. And, during his first term, he was not sitting during part of some other President's term of office.

So. . .more is better. George W. Bush will be the second President to sit three terms. [...]
At one time I would have said this was too crazy to even contemplate; what kind of nutso president would even attempt such a move? But, this administration has proven time and again they have chutzpah to spare, and don't mind using it. So, who knows!

Lucy

anart said:
Very interesting. Warm water, eh? I must say that one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how no matter what scenario I might come up with in my head of how things are 'going to go down', what actually happens is always different - almost as if the simple act of thinking about a possibility removes that possibility from the 'stack' of things that could happen. A lesson in lack of anticipation, perhaps?
Hi Anart, I like to play a little 'game' with the PTB, called the game of prediction. I suppose you could call it an STS form of reverse psychology. If I predict something really, really bad is going to happen and it doesn't that may mean that because I have actually said something about it (before it happens), the PTB now cant LET it happen. If they do, it will appear as if someone has been correct in their predictions and knows what they are talking about and they would rather that wasn't the case.

I have found that the price of being wrong when making predictions of gloom and doom all the time, is very cheap. The price of being right and saying nothing about it is extrodinarily high! So Id rather be wrong than right when dealing with what I think may be 4d sts or it's 3d links.

Back to the most 'influential' puppet in the world, George! I think he'd probably love to just declare himself President forever, and Emperor of the known universe etc, but he can't. First a situation has to be manipulated where people WANT him to do just that and all other alternatives have to be removed. It will be effectively their only choice. It brought to mind the situation for the Russian sailors in "Hunt for the Red October".... 'They've got to WANT to get off'. It was a situation which wasn't real, with seemingly no alternative and dire consequences. That's probably what they'll have to do if they want George Bush declared Emperor of the Known Universe. It may be possible (maybe) that Cheney's demise is an engineered part of that, but I can't seem to 'see' how or to make the connection.

Perhaps I've gone way beyond the relms of anticipation into fantasy, but then again, maybe not. The more I think about it, the more it all seems like such a 'game'. We're all caught up in it, whether we like it or not.

Official Prediction: Nuke will go off in one major (but not too major) American city. It will be a small nuke, resulting in minimal nuclear contamination but 10-50k dead. False Flag op, blamed on Iran (or perhaps N. Korea). Draft will ensue, martial law declared... Of course people won't take this lying down, there will be massive protests/demostrations which will be dealt with forcefully. Those not killed will be sent to newly constructed "camps" and who knows what will happen to them from there on out. Perhaps, vicious "Processing" of their bodies for use by 4D STS food/research, or even a Blade III style processing where they are kept unconcious but used to produce valuable chemicals only human bodies can make.

There - now that i've said it, it cannot happen.

PS - Anywhere i can find the recent C transmissions?

Cyre2067 said:
Official Prediction: Nuke will go off in one major (but not too major) American city. It will be a small nuke, resulting in minimal nuclear contamination but 10-50k dead. False Flag op, blamed on Iran (or perhaps N. Korea). <snip>
There - now that i've said it, it cannot happen.

PS - Anywhere i can find the recent C transmissions?
Hello Cyre2067, we already know this is highly unlikely - or at least 'Bush does not need one'. As quoted in the transcripts above. For the moment, I suppose.

You mentioned nukes. Quite a few other sites have mentioned them also. This may mean that 'dirty bombs' are still likely. Perhaps in France. Maybe that was what all that 'trouble' in Paris was all about: 4d sts trying to 'set the scene'. These so called psyops, which up until now have been merely 'practicing' killing Iraqis (and blaming it on "insurgents'), may start targetting other countries. The sole purpose of this is in order to manipulate and control. So far they have done a very 'good job'.

I'm really quite amazed that you think America is the center of terrorism just because they happened to have some inside job done on them at 9/11. Terrorism is now more likely (and has actually occured recently) in other countries. Or haven't you noticed?! This is because we are all part of the same chicken coop, not separate little individual ones, like countries. We're actually all in this together and no, the US is NOT the center of the universe in any respect, especially when it comes to to 4d manipulations. Small countries or ones that appear to be unconnected are sometimes just as significant. Why do Americans think they are so important? This must be an illusion.

I used to think that violence was inevitable in my city with the upcoming Commonwealth Games, but no, now I think it'll be something different. Political or financial trouble (blackmail). Its interesting to see a recent 'attack' on the Australian Wheat Board's monoply for the payment of 'kickbacks' during Saddams regime. Somebody (probably the US govt) does not like it when other countries have a successful export market which may compete with their own. So, they are makeing an awful fuss over something that is probably common business practice (at least when dealing with corrupt countries). And citing this one example of something that THEY most likely do much, much more often.

If terrorism is going to occur (next time arround) it will probably occur in Europe somewhere. Somewhere that thinks the Governments of the US and Israel are still their allies.

Dre said:
Could this statue just not have the ending date because he could get impeached or worse. I am not sold on the idea that this statue means that Bush will stay in power.
Actually, I don't think that this one bust presentation means that either, I just think that it is a 'glitch in the matrix' - a 'subconscious clue' to get the attention of those paying attention. If it were already set in stone, they wouldn't jeapordize it with a silly statue. I do think that he will try, and very well may succeed in one way or another, but we shall see.

Ruth wrote: Hi Anart, I like to play a little 'game' with the PTB, called the game of prediction. I suppose you could call it an STS form of reverse psychology. If I predict something really, really bad is going to happen and it doesn't that may mean that because I have actually said something about it (before it happens), the PTB now cant LET it happen.

I think that in a very real way, this is pretty similar to what happens, though usually on a larger scale. They have no time constraints whatsoever, due to their ability to travel back and forth at will, so if too much 'attention' is brought to a likely scenario, that scenario is scratched - period.

As far as the possiblity of a nuclear 'strike' on the continental U.S., in 2004, the C's stated that Bush did not need one, and they were correct. Sensing the pressure and discontent that is, albiet too slowly thanks to HAARP, growing in the states, it is not out of the realm of possiblity that a small nuclear strike in the U.S. might facilitate the domestic atmosphere that lil Georgie wants most. People are NOT happy here, and with each day that they are allowed, even in some tiny amount, to look at things that are going on without fearing for their lives, they wake up just a tad. It seems to me that it is much less an issue of the U.S. being the center of the universe than it is an issue of the necessity of removing the most likely obstacle to the military-industrial complex moving forward with their global plan. Believe me, Australia is a BIG part of that plan, judging from the changes that have happened there, but, then again, most of the globe is part of the plan.

Cyre2067 wrote:

Official Prediction: Nuke will go off in one major (but not too major) American city. It will be a small nuke, resulting in minimal nuclear contamination but 10-50k dead. False Flag op, blamed on Iran (or perhaps N. Korea).

Hi--I had a "waking dream" not too long ago that there would be a situation like Cyre described happening in the near future, and that it would be in Detroit, a "major, but not too major city." The attack would be blamed on "terrorists" entering through Canada and give reason for more boarder control, fuel the war rhetoric, damage a city that is already economically expenable and largely abandoned by white and middle class flight leaving a target population similar to New Orleans; there are no major fed. gov. installations (that I am aware of), and the fallout would flow east over Canada and upstate New York. I hope Lucy's game works as I have friends and family in Detroit and the area.
shellycheval

Back
Top Bottom