Hiroshima @ Nagasaki

Aerick

The Force is Strong With This One
Question for the C's :
In 1945, were there really 2 atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Thank You

Why ask this question to the C's? the information is there. If you want to know more about it, is this because you doubt about it? and if it is that, how come?
Q: (Perceval) Did the Nazis use gas chambers to kill Jews?

A: No.
Why did Perceval asked this question ? Did he doubt ? The information was there, no?
For me this information was already acquired since the deadly gas would also have killed the guards since they were not masters of sealing.
the question was still asked.
So why not asking this question?

Why did Perceval asked this question ? Did he doubt ? The information was there, no?
For me this information was already acquired since the deadly gas would also have killed the guards since they were not masters of sealing.

I think there's a lot of evidence that it did in fact take place as described, namely two atomic bombs were dropped over Japan in 1945, but if you have evidence that may indicate otherwise, feel free to share it.

I hear you. About the gas chambers there is controversy that's why the question was asked. But about the 2 bombs I never hear anything. Maybe you are right to ask about it, but did you have some information about that maybe the USA did not launch the 2 atomic bombs. If you have this information why not share it with us?

What has lead you to question whether two atomic bombs were dropped on those sites in that year?

feel free to share it.

why not share it with us?

I'm also curious to know why you're doubting it happened.
Here is my answer to all 😉:

Marvin Minsky - Thinking the Hiroshima bomb was a hoax (16/151)

Marvin Lee Minsky (August 9, 1927 – January 24, 2016) was an American cognitive and computer scientist concerned largely with research of artificial intelligence (AI), co-founder of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's AI laboratory, and author of several texts concerning AI and philosophy.

Also when you study the characteristics

of the Zyklon B gas (being highly explosive and of course toxic), also points towards that the guards never would been able to light a cigarette "while waiting outside the door" - the whole camp would have blown up into pieces when re-opening the doors with all the trapped gas between the corpses. Not to mention the immediate toxic impact it would had on the guards, too.

Plus - if I recall correctly but I am not really 100% sure - that the infrastructure of IG Farben factory had already been destroyed in the end of 1943 or early 1944, unable to deliver any Zyklon B after that.

When it comes to Hiroshima @ Nagasaki, I have no knowledge really, other than the official version. Only heard rumors of that it might been a destruction though other origin - but I never followed that path any deeper - so I don't know (and keep that question "open in the room hovering". What sticks out are the "clean" streets among the devastation...

Sidenote:

Other thing I noticed "which sticks out" from big, official events (and here I switch subject for a moment )- is the Japan 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and following tsunami: In the many videos showing how the tsunami rolling in - when you observe the buildings - they don't really show any structual visible damage.

Given how extreme the effect of a 9+ Earthquake has on any buildings - I never saw such damages on houses before the tsunami rolled in... Very strange...

Marvin Minsky - Thinking the Hiroshima bomb was a hoax (16/151)
He says: "It was a hoax, because Hiroshima was a port city and I assumed that someone equipped a barge with tons of TNT and slipped this barge in the harbor, flew a plane over and dropped something and set off this bomb. So, I assumed this was a trick to fool the Japanese into thinking we had an atomic bomb. But Nagasaki wasn't so accessible. Many people must have wondered why we dropped two bombs, why wasn't one enough. My first thought was that there were two to convince them it wasn't a hoax."

I have to say I'm not convinced. It has to be a lot of TNT to cause this type of damage. This article describes the characteristics of an atomic bomb, which differ from TNT (one being that it gives off greater amounts of radiation). This person, I believe, is the same Minsky mentioned in this article:

In addition, Epstein was particularly close to one of the biggest names at MIT, the late artificial intelligence pioneer Marvin Minsky. Minsky once organized a two-day symposium on artificial intelligence at Epstein's private island in 2002 and Epstein victims have alleged that they were forced by Epstein to engage in sex acts with Minsky. Both Minsky and Eric Lander were corporate fellows of the Thinking Machines corporation, a DARPA contractor that made supercomputers in the late 1980s and early 1990s. That company's various components were acquired by a web of intelligence-linked companies like CIA-linked Oracle and IBM while many of its former engineers left for Sun Microsystems, where future Google CEO Eric Schmidt was then serving as Chief Technology Officer.

So he had ties to the CIA. Perhaps he tried to spread disinformation. For what it's worth!

He says: "It was a hoax, because Hiroshima was a port city and I assumed that someone equipped a barge with tons of TNT and slipped this barge in the harbor, flew a plane over and dropped something and set off this bomb. So, I assumed this was a trick to fool the Japanese into thinking we had an atomic bomb. But Nagasaki wasn't so accessible. Many people must have wondered why we dropped two bombs, why wasn't one enough. My first thought was that there were two to convince them it wasn't a hoax."

I have to say I'm not convinced. It has to be a lot of TNT to cause this type of damage. This article describes the characteristics of an atomic bomb, which differ from TNT (one being that it gives off greater amounts of radiation). This person, I believe, is the same Minsky mentioned in this article:

So he had ties to the CIA. Perhaps he tried to spread disinformation. For what it's worth!
Perfect, thank you for this article.

So he had ties to the CIA. Perhaps he tried to spread disinformation.
In the same interview, he also says that "consciousness is at odds with evolution", it "doesn't exist" and "the word 'consciousness' is just used to control people".

Yeah, for your own good, people, you better do not believe in that silly and dangerous concept! And you better doubt that the US could have dropped TWO nuclear bombs on civilians, because it's much easier, logistically and otherwise, to run a complex operation with planting a huge amount of conventional explosives on a boat in an enemy country and then just air-bomb it with a perfect precision. Yeah right.

I had the pleasure of living in Japan for four years. I learned the language, and often spoke to people who had been there or nearby when the bombs dropped. They themselves describe the event, and it absolutely resembles two atomic bombs going off. The first was hoped to be enough. They continued with their fire bombing and asked the Japanese to surrender after the first bomb. Japan said no. Only after the second bomb when their equivalent of Congress urged the Emperor to call it quits did they do so. And only because the US told them the next target was Tokyo. In those days the Emperor was both the royalty and a sort of demi-god to the locals, and so they decided to convince him.

Only after the second bomb when their equivalent of Congress urged the Emperor to call it quits did they do so. And only because the US told them the next target was Tokyo.
Are you sure? That's what Tokyo looked like after March 1945 firebombing, which would become the deadliest air raid in human history, including each of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki:

aerial-view-of-tokyo-firebombing-damage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom