How a mother stopped mask mandates in her school district using a "legal loophole"

MichaelM

Jedi Master
The page explains the case of a mother who used a school superintendent's "surety bond" to get the school district to drop mask mandates.
Youtube video on the page is about 30 minutes long.

Another page on the site goes into the Q & A of what a surety bond is and how one can use that to their advantage to stop all the covid nonsense in their school district or, even broader, in their state: Questions and Answers – Bonds for the Win

Another good thing is, although this is a legal avenue, you don't need a lawyer to pursue it; just need some leg work and elbow grease to get it going.

Wow ... super exciting. This really has made my day. I have already forwarded the article to a parent I know who was speaking with me about the craziness going on at his school with his 2 sons and 1 daughter ... perhaps this will inspire him and help him take action with others.

Here's the text from the article for reference:

A mother named Violet with a 16-year-old boy who has autism begged the schools to let her son have an exemption.

They refused. When forced to wear the masks he became distraught and he harmed himself so badly that he had to be hospitalized in a mental institution.

Violet obtained the bond for the superintendent of her school district. Turns out – The superintendent was carrying a $4 million liability per bond claim!!

So next Violet served the superintendent with a letter of intent to file a claim against her bond if she didn’t pull back the mask mandates, admit she was wrong, and resign within five days. The superintendent did nothing.

After day 6 Violet filed the claim against her at the bond company.

The very next day we have a recording from the lawyers who represent the district explaining that they have to get rid of the masks, all state and federal funding is BLOCKED, and the superintendent is on her own with regard to the $4 million claim!!!

They also put out a request for parent volunteers to substitute for teachers because their funding is CEASED due to an OPEN claim against them.

So this story, if true, is very disturbing, first the child needing to be hospitalized in a mental institution is troubling enough. But second, the school had all their funding blocked because of the claim and are now going to the neighbors for assistance.

As I can imagine that a lot of parents use their child's time in school to be able to have a job and provide for that child, their school being in trouble or at risk of closing would also harm the community, or put it in a difficult situation. It speaks to how twisted the whole situation really is. It is ultimately us vs. one another, how sad.

If true, I hope they manage to find a middle ground, keep their funding and establish a system of exemptions. I mean optimally they'd simply get rid of the silly mandate, but I suppose a middle ground for now might go a longer way.

If true, I hope they manage to find a middle ground, keep their funding and establish a system of exemptions. I mean optimally they'd simply get rid of the silly mandate, but I suppose a middle ground for now might go a longer way.
I think therein lies the problem; funding is provided to a school district with certain guidelines on what needs to be implemented; meaning the state/federal gov't providing the funding to the schools to dictate their agenda on the school district level. Essentially, schools won't care about the welfare of the students (ymmv, your mileage may vary) and only care about the funding. Look up "esser school covid funding".

Take for example this innocent looking website on the details of ESSER school funding: A Guide to ESSER Funding: How Covid-19 Relief Funds Can Help Schools - Tallo
Essentially, this funding can be used to get to the school level to prolong the covid hysteria and keep kids masked indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom