How all the elements in the periodic table are made, standard and alternate theories.

NewEngland Seeker

The Cosmic Force
FOTCM Member
I Recently viewed 2 YouTube videos about how all of the elements of the periodic table are made.

Standard view as explained in this YouTube video Standard View

Big Bang creates a high photon sphere

Hydrogen H+ is created by high energy photons like gamma rays

During the 3 minutes of the big bang only 3 elements are created which are hydrogen, helium and lithium and their isotopes.

The universe expands and cools and the dust clouds start to form of the 3 elements made of mostly hydrogen a little helium and insignificant amount of lithium. Lithium is unstable and quickly degrades.

First stars are formed which become the fusion furnaces and create 5 more elements (4-8), Be, B, C, N, & O. Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen and Oxygen.

Second generation massive stars are formed after the first generation and they become the fusion furnace for elements 9-26.

The next generation of stars continue the fusion process, but some go super nova. The super novas create the rest of the elements.

Alternate view explained in this YouTube video Alternate Views

An alternate view has been proposed because of the failure of experimental confirmation of the progressive aggregation of the elements from hydrogen. Helium does not fuse with hydrogen to form lithium. Helium is too stable.

Ed Boudreaux, professor of chemistry at University New Orleans did some experimental calculations with the nuclear forces of the smaller elements and found that hydrogen and oxygen nuclei alone can create all the elements within the 3 minutes of the big bang. In 2018 oxygen with a +7 charge was found in the deep space views. Because it was oxygen +7 it did not have the spectrographic signature of oxygen.

During the first few minutes of creation the universe consisted of high energy plasma of hydrogen and oxygen, of 2 to 1. Thus, a high energy plasma of water.

My thoughts: now all that is needed to be discovered is silicon, element 14, and we have water and clay.

The second video has a biblical component to it but I think it links nicely to the electric universe theory and intelligent design. Even from the beginning there is an intelligence creating the universe.

For some reason the videos need to be manually moved to the beginning. I copied the link after watching so it must have embedded the point of play.

Back
Top Bottom