How did STS beat STO?

Andy79

A Disturbance in the Force
From Wave Vol1 Chapter4:

Anyway, back to 300,000 years ago: there was a battle between the forces of Service to Others and the forces of Service to Self at all different levels of density. Unfortunately, the forces of Service to Self won the battle.

I cannot understand how an army comprised of STS entities could operate as a better functioning unit than STO. Surely their STS nature would make it much more challenging to work together for a common goal.

Imagining two human armies, one STO and the other STS, the latter would lack discipline, have a very poor chain of command, be unwilling to do selfless acts for the good of the whole etc.

Has this question been raised anywhere in the books?

From a 'macro' perspective, i believe the STS dominion we're under is much less severe or overwhelming than what we currently perceive.

Without balance, without STO, this experience wouldn't be occurring FWIW.

Hi Andy,

It is encouraged to introduce yourself in the Newbies section of the forum. It helps us to get to know you. :) Nothing personal need be posted, just a bit about you, how you found the forum and what you have read so far concerning Laura's work.

To answer your question best I can.

It wasn't a physical/ materialistic battle.

It was a battle of consciousness.

STS won by seducing humanity into psychical matter. This was done so out of our own free will and desire of wanting to experience physicality. 4STS gave us this chance, and we took the bait.

We were aligned with 4STO. But STO doesn't abridge free well. They might have told us the risk what 4STS was about to offer us. But clearly, we didn't listen. That's seems to be a big part of the reason why they 'lost' the battle.

All who have fallen must learn the hard way. So here we are.

The books are a lot to take in, I think it's best to try to read everything and formulate your questions after. Most of the answers you are seeking might be already in the material itself, and if not, that's also why this forum exists, feel free to ask of course. :)

Welcome! :welcome:

bjorn said:
(...) We were aligned with 4STO. But STO doesn't abridge free well. They might have told us the risk about what 4STS was about to offer us. But clearly, we didn't listen. That's seems to be a big part of the reason why they 'lost' the battle.

All who have fallen must learn the hard way. So here we are. (...)

Yep, well said. Also, as STO doesn't abridge free will there's a chance they didn't tell us about the risks involved - because we didn't ask. Whilst STS by their (well, ours actually) nature deceive and con others so they told us what they thought would have tricked us into agreeing to put ourselves in this mess we're in.

So here are, as bjorn said, learning the hard way. But us lot here on the forum are definitely asking a lot of questions! :D

[quote author=Ant22]So here are, as bjorn said, learning the hard way.[/quote]

Something I got from the C's,

[quote author= October 23, 1994]Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."
Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?
A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?
A: Pleasure for the self. [/quote]

[quote author= Ant22]Whilst STS by their (well, ours actually) nature deceive and con others so they told us what they thought would have tricked us into agreeing to put ourselves in this mess we're in.
[/quote]

4STS probably left out a 'minor' detail or 2 :lol: :thdown:

The C's stated about the fall of humanity:
[quote author= August 28, 1999 ]A: More like the former. After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!"[/quote]

Anyhow, it takes time to wrap your mind around it Andy. I don't get it all myself, but I'm trying.

It wasn't a human army, it was a soul group from what I understand.

we were STO, but we were persuaded to have the experience of a human being, and all that it intells, we just didn't know the consequences.

as the C's said
Temptation to limitation

I would add more; In one session (I'm writing to remember), Cs said that the battle is going through us (not around us) and counting what we choose or decide.

bjorn said:
STS won by seducing humanity into psychical matter. This was done so out of our own free will and desire of wanting to experience physicality. 4STS gave us this chance, and we took the bait.

i always wondered, the animals, insects etc.. they are in the same mess than us, but how they desired to experience physicality :huh:

JeanSchemit said:
bjorn said:

i always wondered, the animals, insects etc.. they are in the same mess than us, but how they desired to experience physicality :huh:

It seem their is two "branches":
  • The one related to the "normal" evolution: 1D evolving to 2D evolving to 3D evolving to 4D evolving to 6D evolving to 7D
  • The one of the fallen angels who, more or less voluntary, fell from 6D (I have a doubt if it's from 4D or 6D) to 3D

Andy79 said:
Has this question been raised anywhere in the books?

Yes indeed, many times, and it gets clearer as you advance with the reading. It would be a mistake to consider this fight as something physical per se, the psyche was/is the battle ground. The spiritual factor is very important here, it's more similar to the concept or archetypes, and through our actions and decisions we choose our alignment and strengthen it (consciously or unconsciously), and of course, knowledge and awareness about our selves and our reality are very important for this process. As Kika mentioned, the Cs said, "we fight through you", and "the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!"

03-11-95
Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the "time" of the "Fall" in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...
A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.
Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?
A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all powerful entity.
Q: (T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?
A: Yes
Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?
A: The need for physical aggrandizement.
Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?
A: Linear focus.
Q: (L) Anything else at this time?
A: Unidimensionality.
Q: [...] (L) Were these illusions programmed into us genetically through our DNA?
A: Close.
Q: (L) [...] Can you tell us a little bit about how these illusions are enforced on us, how they are perceived by us?
A: If someone opens a door, and behind it you see a pot of gold, do you worry whether there is a poisonous snake behind the door hidden from view, before you reach for the pot of gold?
Q: (L) What does the gold represent?
A: Temptation to limitation.
Q: (L) What does the door represent?
A: Opening for limitation. [...] What is snake?
[...]
Q: (L) Who was the snake?
A: Result of giving into temptation without caution, i.e. leaping before looking.
Q: [...] (L) So what you are saying to us is that the story of the temptation in Eden was the story of Humankind being led into this reality as a result of being tempted. So, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was...
A: Giving into temptation. [...] Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.
Q: (T) What were we before the "Fall?"
A: 3rd density STO.
Q: [...] (T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Okay, now, we were STO at that time. [...] Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?
A: Was battle.
Q: (L) The battle was in us?
A: Through you.

Q: [...] (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.
A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!
Q: (T) [...] This must tie into why the Lizards and other aliens keep telling people that they have given their consent for abduction and so forth. We were STO and now we are STS. [...]
A: Yes, continue.
Q: (T) We are working with the analogy. The gold was an illusion. The gold was not what we perceived it to be. It was a temptation that was given to us as STO beings on 3rd density. The door was opened by the Lizards.
A: No temptation, it was always there. Remember Dorothy and the Ruby slippers?
Q: (T)[...] It's always there.... (J) It's there now...
A: Yes, think of the Ruby slippers. What did Glenda tell Dorothy???
Q: (J) You can always go home. (L) You have always had the power to go home...
Q: (L) So, we always have the power to return to being STO? Even in 3rd density?
A: Yes. [...] "When" you went for the gold, you said "Hello" to the Lizards and all that that implies.
Q: (T) The door was always there and always open. I was just trying to work with the analogy. So, the concept is that, as STO beings we had the choice of either going for the gold or not. By going for the gold, we became STS beings because going for the gold was STS.
Q: (T) And, in doing so, we ended up aligning ourselves with the 4th density Lizard Beings...
Q: (T) Because they are 4th density beings and they have a lot more abilities than we at 3rd density...
A: You used to be aligned with 4th density STO.
Q: (T) And we were 3rd density STO. But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with 4th density STS.

JeanSchemit said:
bjorn said:

There has to be a choice at some point, in some way, a choice to experience what the Cs called "short wave cycle", and the choice can take many forms, so to speak, depending on the context. Remember that insects and animals inhabit 2nd Density and they are part of this short wave cycle. The incarnation cycle "accelerates" the learning process and thus the process of unification with the One or 7th density (it's "the hard way", as it has been mentioned), as "opposed" to "long wave cycle" that is purely spiritual or ethereal.

You see, the cycle is progressive but not linear, we could have the idea that everything starts with 1D "materialized consciousness" and then goes up trough the cycle up to 7th Density, but that's not necessarily how it is, for example, there's the STS or the "not to be" alignment, that is not in sync with the creative part of creation and it's more aligned with the "material" part of the short wave cycle, and 4D STS is a dead end in relation to spiritual evolution, and they would need to repeat the cycle.

There are many possibilities, the example of our human race is another one, the soul group made the decision to incarnate and be part of the short wave cycle, and then also:

Q: (T) And we were 3rd density STO. But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with 4th density STS.

So, there are cycles within this cycle, a move up the cycle but also down, and lateral, so to speak:

book-3-ch-27-pg-3223.jpg

book-3-ch-27-pg-3261.jpg

The Wave series and the Secret History of the World, really goes into much more detain about all this.

Short wave cycle and long wave cycle

In the Cassiopaean material, the term short wave cycle refers to a mode of evolving that involves reincarnation, while long wave cycle refers to a mode of evolution that takes place in a purely non-material state.

Present-day mankind experiences the short wave cycle. This involves a duality of experience: cycling between incarnate life on the one hand, and death followed by the 'contemplation zone' on the other.

The incarnation phase of the short wave cycle involves more intense experience than existence under the long wave cycle. It also includes more suffering, which can catalyze more rapid development, or learning of the lessons in store for the soul. Related to this suffering, as humanity experiences it, is the fact of being locked into a control system and being exploited as a resource – becoming 'food for the Moon' during incarnation.

According to the Cassiopaeans, at least a portion of present day humanity originally belonged to a group soul that decided to experience physical life for faster development. This first physical existence would have been different from the present one, as humanity was then aligned with fourth density service to others beings. Humanity then experienced a second fall – the mythical fall of man – and ended up in the present physical world and condition, as a result of aligning with fourth density service to self forces.

As a by-product of this, some second density (animal) life forms receive additional catalyst for development, even though this may take the form of being exploited by man, similarly to how man is exploited by fourth density service to self beings as a source of etheric nourishment.

Well, STS is certainly flexible when it comes to lying, violating free will, force, manipulation and trickery. These are all weapons in the arsenal to be used as a means to an end. If all these things are employed and people do not have the required knowledge or insight, then, Hey Presto! STSvile here we are!

Didn't the C's answer it with 'sex' ... essentially? cut the cord to 'unity' and it really makes things so much more exciting! :cool2: Remember, 100x more 'vivid' to use the Ra-speak... hard to avoid that, right? not just sex, but anything.... all that limitation of the 'wave' between the various DNA manipulated senses really highlights some things over others... thus the generation of more bias.. leading personal choice... etc... which further delineates the environment of your choosing... .which only much later opens the rest of the Royal Road up the chakras into other interests, besides just those base ones.... though the base catalyst remains to have its affect... .which is why so much of our advertising is 'sex sells'. ;) Not much has really changed.... but once you leave the Matrix, you can't go back.... blame it on those upper chakra connections... makes it harder to focus on the lower ones as much. :lol: Though, this 'school', some call Purgatory, is setup by the STS, it seems for selfish reasons, it essentially serves All.... an obstacle course in self conscious awareness... where better to 'wake up' to the need to Choose, than here in Purgatory? So much catalyst to 'enjoy'? best served with lots and lots of pain... only question is how much does it take? To each their own of course.... so though it seems the STS won the battle, they always lose the war.... but tunnel vision makes that acceptable here.

Felipe4 said:

we were STO, but we were persuaded to have the experience of a human being, and all that it intells, we just didn't know the consequences.

as the C's said
Temptation to limitation

And I think one of those limitations seems to be about forgetting. Or believing in lies. Blinded from the truth. Even though I work hard to see it, moments of lucidity seem to come in waves and disappear. While it's happening a lot of constatations seem to make a lot of sense and couple of days later it's back to I don't get it anymore.

Esprit said:
Felipe4 said:

as the C's said
Temptation to limitation

And I think one of those limitations seems to be about forgetting. Or believing in lies. Blinded from the truth. Even though I work hard to see it, moments of lucidity seem to come in waves and disappear. While it's happening a lot of constatations seem to make a lot of sense and couple of days later it's back to I don't get it anymore.

I think forgeting is the result of attention driven to other things, consciously and unconsciously, and those unconscious situations, programs and autopamtic behaviors are the ones within our immediacy to address.

Believing a lie is a limitation, in the sense that it creates an illusion in the place where reality is, like the flat earth thing, they want to believe this lie, but there are other lies that we don't necessarily choose knowingly, like those that result from programs. In any case we would have to work on the things that we know and try to find the things that we don't know.

In the session Luis quoted above, this is covered , they say that the battle was through us and STS won because we as the battlefield chose lies, thus the forces of STO were unknowingly rejected, they explain that we did not understand the concequences of this choice and at the same time that we were not tricked.

We chose to like what we were seeing and wanted to experience the "gold", going for the "gold" was in essence STS, and once we were here, we became adicted and the consequence was that we were bound to a 3D experience in the modality of STS, we soon forgot, here is another session that covers this:

Laura said:
Q: What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred? You said once that it was 'desire based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?

A: Increased physicality.

Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?

A: Sensate.

Q: How was sensate experienced so that these beings had an idea that they could get more if they increased their physicality?

A: Not experienced, demonstrated.

Q: Demonstrated how, by who?

A: Do you not know?

Q: It was demonstrated by the Lizzies?

A: Basically.

Q: Demonstrated in what way? Did they say: 'here, try this!' Or did they demonstrate by showing or doing?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: They were doing, experimenting, playing, and saying: 'look, we are doing this, it's so great, come here and try it?'

A: Not really. More like: "you could have this."

Q: What seemed to be so desirable about this increased physicality when they said 'you can have this?'

A: Use your imagination!

Q: Was there any understanding, or realization of any kind, that increased physicality could be like Osiris lured into his own coffin by Set? That they would then slam the lid shut and nail him in?

A: Obviously, such understanding was lacking.

Q: Sounds like a pretty naive bunch! Does the lack of this understanding reflect a lack of knowledge?

A: Of course. But more, it is desire getting in the way of...

Back
Top Bottom