How do I know?

M

mareiki

I have a question:
As it is so important to investigate, verify, how can I possibly investigate if what the C's are saying is true?
The only thing I can do is to assume.
The C;s have no library's, no records. no internet.

How do you investigate The C's material?

Well, I think that if you have the intent of finding the objective Truth to "pass the grade", then the Universe will confirm some of the material step by step to you if you are Asking sincerely through personal observations, research, experimentation, and Networking as to verify to yourself if the things they have stated about this Realm are fantasy or fact, and so, I would say that you can investigate what the C's have said through Life objectively if you're striving at the same time to be objective, and so, in this way, you can look at Life as your religion. :)

I find alot of what they say connects the dots so to speak, things i've thought before but didn't have the details to clarify in my minds eye. They also encourage you to do your own research, to verify what you can and to experiement with the info they offer. They don't want you to assume they are correct, they want you to see the truth for yourself for that is the only way anyone can see and know the truth.

mareiki said:
How do you investigate The C's material?
Some great things have been mentioned by Saman and Cyre. I just wanted to add a little thought. I think that Laura, Ark and the QFG group have been doing the re-search into what the C's have been saying for quite some time. My advice is to familiarize your self with most of Laura's written materials, ie. The Wave, the Adventures, The Secret History of the World, etc.. I think in all these works she has done a lot of research by following the C's clues which has led her to some findings that she has been kind enough to share. Also, I had a question in regards to your query. I wanted to know in what sense you want to investigate the C's material? If what you mean by investigating is to find proof than I think you have just stumbled upon a 'sacred cow', osit. The reason I ask this is because I also had to get rid of the same 'sacred cow' of wanting proof. But I realized that the proof comes from doing the work your self as Cyre suggested, and also trusting in those who have already 'paved the road' so to speak.

Nina

I have read the most things on the web and two of laura's books. I ordered 2 more books to read.
I never felt easy with channeled material.
because a lot of channeled material became a kind of thruth as history has proven.

Channeled material is alwyas filtered through the ones that are channeling. it cannot be otherwise.
So parts of the channeling are interpretations of the way the channeler thinks and believes.
besides channeled material can easily be manipulated as we all know.

There are things in the C's material I absolutly agree with.
But because I agree with it does not mean it is right.

mareiki said:
There are things in the C's material I absolutly agree with.
But because I agree with it does not mean it is right.
Sure. To know what is true and what not - research is needed. A deep research, deep knowledge, and even then we never know for sure. We always
work with probabilities. With more data we adjust our working hypotheses. And that is the method we use.

If you say "There are things in the C's material I absolutly agree with" - you show your weak point. There should be not a one thing that you ABSOLUTELY agree with.

mareiki said:
I have a question:
As it is so important to investigate, verify, how can I possibly investigate if what the C's are saying is true?
The only thing I can do is to assume.
The C;s have no library's, no records. no internet.
And what if they did have libraries, records and internet? We know our libraries, records and internet are full of disinformation.

One of the things I find interesting with the C's material, which I do not see elsewhere, is the prevalence of a one word answer to many questions: "Close". This observation led me to consider that not only there is no way to validate the authority of the words of the C's, but no way to know if I really have understood those words. I am inclined to think this is part of the lesson: to access the truth for yourself.

What the C's provide are hints. And that is all you can provide when you respect free will. In my personal view, the point of the C's is to teach the way of learning, not to teach a doctrine. If things were not often "close", but always defined to the letter, the material would be just another bible.

What the C's, I think, ask is to get your gears moving to solve the riddles they present. In moving those gears, you learn to see the unseen, to see beyond assumptions, where the truth really lies. What we need to learn is to digest the truth, not to be fed any version of it. If what we are offered is pre-chewed, and doesn't get our own gears moving, it is more often than not pre-chewed mush and disinformation.

In other words, the C's provide one reference frame for seeking, to assist in learning to see the unseen. The point is not to investigate them per se, but to ponder the hints and investigate ourselves, our lives, and the world around us.

Back
Top Bottom