How my soul warned me of my high blood pressure

NewEngland Seeker

The Cosmic Force
FOTCM Member
This is how I interpreted the strange events of a few months ago. I was pulled over for going 30 in a 20-mph zone. Given a warning which I felt was a message to look for something that needs attention. I had previous intuitions that my BP was high but I ignored that because I was doing daily aggressive aerobic exercises. As soon as able I checked my blood pressure just in case. It was 190/110. The 20-mph speed zone was interpreted that I needed to get my bp down to the normal 120/80. A few days later I had a flat tire which I read as get that pressure down fast.

I did start eliminating all the usual dietary stressors of salt, too much food and not enough water. Increased my exercise which helped but only brought it down to 135/85. Did a 3-day fast and eventually narrowed the cause to vitamin D3.

I had the same problem a few years ago when I had taken high doses of D3 supplement to improve bone mass. I stopped taking D3 supplements. The blood pressure dropped immediately to 120/80 when I stopped the high dosage of D3.

The blood pressure returned to normal immediately upon fasting, so I knew it had to be one of the supplements that I have been taking. This past year I had increased my minerals due to sensitive teeth. I forgot about the D3 in the mineral complex. After reducing the dosage and keeping the total D3 intake to 1000 or less I have no high BP.

I retest my BP about every other week and my last reading was 115/70. This is what I expect since I do an hour of daily aggressive aerobic exercise, so the BP should be low normal.

What I learned from this is that my soul uses internal and external signals to guide me. This obviously needed immediate attention and I was not responding to the internal signals. When the police get involved then my soul means business IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom