How to Eat Animals and Respect Them, Too

altomaltes

Padawan Learner
Although this guy has been cited yet in this forum I would like to include a direct interview with him.
He has an interesting point of view about how to grow living beings and eating them, later. Básically he gives his cattle ( even the grass) advantantages regarding a wild life, and tries to recreate a "Pampa" which increases the soil quality year by year:

Joel Salatin Interview
He even unconsciously ( I think ) is aware of an animal conscious pool "Pigness of a pig" and a individual conciusness of a regular man "Maryness of Mary"

The wikipedia page is a bit biased against him:

Salatin wikipedia page

I pay special attention to wikipedia biases, as they are really significative. For example,The judaism was banned in Spain by Isabel de Castilla ( as like as many other religions ) and I decided to ask wikipedia. To my surprise, this ariticle does not exists, but there is another titled "expulsion" which equates the expression "ban of judaism" with "expulsion of the jews". In fact the the infamous inquisitor Tomas de Torquemada parents were not expulsed jews. Moors were really expulsed (Not islamism ban)
In my opinion this bias covers all the non semitic ( or fake ) jews issues.

Regarding healt and diet again, I can see it is of great concern in this forum. I have not paid a visit to doctor for 35 years (except accidents), never catch a flu and people say I'm liying when I tell my age (looks younger). I think diet is a key issue in all that. I read a book in my early 20's ( DR Diamond antidiet ) what advocates for a dissociated diet ( a single concentrated food a time and a fasting window of 8 to 10 hours a day) and this changed the things

Back
Top Bottom